Thread: UFO sighting: What is this ISLAND-SIZED object rising out of Pacific Ocean on radar?

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

X-File UFO sighting: What is this ISLAND-SIZED object rising out of Pacific Ocean on radar?

By Tom Fish - The Express

AN ALIEN spaceship the size of a whole island has been spotted rising from the ocean, an self-proclaimed UFO expert has alleged.

The UFO-spotting phenomena shows no signs of slowing-down. And well-known UFO proponent Scott C Waring has this week produced yet more “proof” of alien spacecraft visiting Earth. The latest video posted to Waring’s popular ufosightingsdaily.com site purports to show an enormous UFO rising out of the Pacific Ocean.

Self-titled UFOlogist Waring frequently uploads pictures and video, which he claims support his alien conspiracy theories.

The latest offering is satellite footage said to show a triangular UFO exploring Earth’s oceans.

Waring wrote: “Imagine this … a triangle the size of a island rises out of the Pacific Ocean in front of your eyes. This is what happened to Youtuber MrMBB333 this week.

“As you see from the video below, this dark triangle rose up from the ocean and hovered for seven full hours before disappearing.”

The UFO conspiracy theorist proceeds to outline the reasons the alien spacecraft would require to break cover for so long.

He wrote: “The ship cannot enter space when water is still on the ship or it will disrupt their electrical shields and could compromise the ships outer hull if it freezes in space.

“Imagine a ship traveling at the speed of light...can you imagine how cold that water would get on the outer hull and how it could throw off navigation too?

“Yeah, so the giant ship waited for the water to drain off of it. Must have been as big as an island.“

The controversial footage, which quickly gained thousands of YouTube views, soon attracting many comments.

User Richard Roberts commented: “I think what is most concerning to me is the size of that anomaly.

“I went on google earth and matched the radar image and that anomaly is approx. 900-1000km long. Yikes!”

Viewer Dozy wazzock wrote: “Triangles really seem to be the shape of choice for unusual Ariel phenomena lately, it's uncanny, and some of them are huge, like the one in this video.

But Krystal Daniels believes the fuzzy footage actually shows a man-made design.

The YouTube viewer commented: “That thing is huge and sticks out like a sore thumb!!! I'm thinking military craft TR3b.”

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,829 Times in 8,168 Posts
    This Waring guy is also a tech advisor for alien craft

He wrote: “The ship cannot enter space when water is still on the ship or it will disrupt their electrical shields and could compromise the ships outer hull if it freezes in space."

“Imagine a ship traveling at the speed of light...can you imagine how cold that water would get on the outer hull and how it could throw off navigation too?"

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    He's an expert

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    "...an self-proclaimed UFO expert has alleged."

He's an self proclaimed...an, who wrote this shit?

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,923 Times in 6,613 Posts
    I am a self proclaimed alien story "debunker" and in my profession opinion this story is...

FALSE!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fricnjay For This Useful Post:

Hal-9000 (04-22-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fricnjay View Post
    I am a self proclaimed alien story "debunker" and in my profession opinion this story is...

FALSE!

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fricnjay View Post

FALSE!
    Yeah? Let's see your website where you debunk all this stuff? Or your YouTube channel where you discuss in great detail why these are all false?

Go ahead and post the links, I'll wait.

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,923 Times in 6,613 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    Yeah? Let's see your website where you debunk all this stuff? Or your YouTube channel where you discuss in great detail why these are all false?

Go ahead and post the links, I'll wait.

Er uhm I dont want people to know who I really am.