Thread: CNN Guest: ‘When A Woman Gets Pregnant, That Is Not A Human Being Inside Of Her’

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Science CNN Guest: ‘When A Woman Gets Pregnant, That Is Not A Human Being Inside Of Her’

By Ryan Saavedra - The Daily Wire

CNN guest Christine Quinn said during a discussion Monday night about pro-life state-level "heartbeat bills" that when a woman gets pregnant that she is not pregnant with a human being.

"Christine, what's the concern with what just passed in Georgia, and what you may wind up seeing more of, a state passing through its legislature, a more restrictive right to reproductive acts such as — reproductive rights such as abortion?" CNN's Chris Cuomo asked. "This is a six-week bill."

"These so-called heartbeat bills are exactly what you said, six-week bills. They, for all intent and purposes, are an end run around Roe versus Wade, and a clear attempt to make abortion illegal in new — across the country," Quinn said. "That's what they are. And we've seen in states where they've been passed already, courts strike them out or enjoin them. This is a clear attempt to take decisions about a woman's body and birth out of the hands of a woman and out of the hands of doctors."

Quinn became hostile toward CNN contributor Rick Santorum, and Cuomo jumped in and sided with Quinn.

Later in the interview, during an exchange with Santorum, Quinn said, "When a woman gets pregnant, that is not a human being inside of her. It's part of her body."

Matt Wolking, deputy director of communications for the 2020 Trump Campaign, flagged the clip Tuesday on Twitter.

WATCH:

NewsBusters' managing editor Curtis Houck posted a longer clip of the CNN segment on Twitter:

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,892 Times in 11,967 Posts
    Fuck you, you heartless cunt.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts
    Her mom definitely didn't have a human being inside her.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    Fuck you, you heartless cunt.
    I'm definitely not as sensitive about this subject as you.. I think we are an out of control bacteria on this planet and any culling of the herd is an unfortunate but damn near necessity as this point for the survival of our species. I think it's better that it happen before consciousness occurs rather than having someone starving in the streets due to neglect.

But to be clear, do I think it sucks and is very very unfortunate? Yes.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

PorkChopSandwiches (05-28-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,892 Times in 11,967 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    I'm definitely not as sensitive about this subject as you.. I think we are an out of control bacteria on this planet and any culling of the herd is an unfortunate but damn near necessity as this point for the survival of our species. I think it's better that it happen before consciousness occurs rather than having someone starving in the streets due to neglect.

But to be clear, do I think it sucks and is very very unfortunate? Yes.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

Muddy (05-08-2019)

Riding this motherfucking beat like a tractor
    vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 1,192 Posts
    up to a point, it isnt though...