Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ‘Westworld’ Star Evan Rachel Wood Responds To Georgia Abortion Law: Men Should Get ‘Mandatory Vasectomies’

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,091 Times in 59,905 Posts

Patriarchy ‘Westworld’ Star Evan Rachel Wood Responds To Georgia Abortion Law: Men Should Get ‘Mandatory Vasectomies’

By Paul Bois - The Daily Wire

Looking to outdo Alyssa Milano in the offerings of crazy and stupid, "Westworld" actress Evan Rachel Wood has called for men to get "mandatory vasectomies" in response to Georgia passing a fetal heartbeat bill that would forbid doctors from performing abortions once a baby's heartbeat is detected in the mother's womb.

"Mandatory vasectomies until you want to have children," Wood wrote last Thursday night after Georgia signed the bill into law. "They can be reversed, so. Come on guys, Lets save lives! Whats that? A hard no? Why? Cause its your body and we dont get to make that choice for you? Ooooooohhhhhh!!!"

According to Page Six, Wood followed up her silly suggestion on Friday by clarifying she would only have those mandatory vasectomies as a means to prove a point about legislating what people will or will not do with their bodies. "I dont want mandatory vasectomies because I don't believe we should legislate peoples bodies,” she said. "Its a dangerous slippery slope. I used the example to point out the hypocrisy of always putting the responsibility, punishment, blame, or means of prevention, solely on women."

Later, as social media users began to push back against Wood's craziness, she asked that people not judge her for those opinions.

"Dear Everyone, God, whatever that means to you, loves you, no matter what," she wrote. “Yes, even if you have an abortion. Because God is everything, to say God is not, is to say there is something God isnt, therefore not all powerful. We dont know God’s plan. So do not judge."

Evan Rachel Wood has expressed extreme political views before. In 2018, she announced that she would be undergoing a 24-hour hunger strike in response to the crisis at the U.S. Southern Border.

"It’s a small price to pay considering what families are going through," she told People at the time.

Prior to the strike, Wood even spent time in Texas where she delivered supplies to illegal immigrants leaving a detention center.

"I was buying things that I’ve bought for my own son," she said. "I broke down when I picked up a pair of shoes that I’ve bought for him because it made it so personal."

"[I wanted] to put faces with the stories [and] to actually be there and hug the children and play with them, see how sweet and loving they are but to see how tired and in pain they are — and see the fear in their parents’ eyes," Wood told People.

Needless to say, the Georgia anti-abortion law has sparked a whole wave of feminist craziness, with some rather counter-productive suggestions. Taking her cues from the classical Greek play Lysistrata by Aristophanes, actress Alyssa Milano called upon her feminist allies to undergo a sex strike, ignorant of the fact that the only men who would be affected are pro-choice males already on their side.

"Our reproductive rights are being erased," Milano tweeted on Saturday. "Until women have legal control over our own bodies we just cannot risk pregnancy. JOIN ME by not having sex until we get bodily autonomy back. I’m calling for a #SexStrike. Pass it on."

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,892 Times in 11,967 Posts

Go fuck yourself.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post

Go fuck yourself.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    She can go fuck herself too... the ugly bitch.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,556 Times in 5,208 Posts
    I want one

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks

A go fuck yourself, or a vasectomy?

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post

A go fuck yourself, or a vasectomy?
    A Vas. Now I can give all those teens girls wanting to jump me free rein

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,829 Times in 8,168 Posts
    God she's good in Westworld (and looks good too).

So she didn't eat for 24 hours to support the border people. Why don't you really show some support and give about eight episodes worth of your Westworld wages to them?

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,923 Times in 6,613 Posts
    I have been thinking a lot about this here lately and have come to the conclusion that the idea that feminist are using this narrative is laughable. Because by doing so they are saying they dont want men to have to take any responsibility for birth control, their own lack of self control, pregnancy or a child. Basically its a totally misogynist argument.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fricnjay View Post
    I have been thinking a lot about this here lately and have come to the conclusion that the idea that feminist are using this narrative is laughable. Because by doing so they are saying they dont want men to have to take any responsibility for birth control, their own lack of self control, pregnancy or a child. Basically its a totally misogynist argument.
    Aren't they saying they want men TO take total control?

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,923 Times in 6,613 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post
    Aren't they saying they want men TO take total control?
    No, they want to be able to abort a baby so when a guy doesn't want to pull out or use a condom he will still stay and love her.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fricnjay View Post
    No, they want to be able to abort a baby so when a guy doesn't want to pull out or use a condom he will still stay and love her.
    Oh I thought her thing was men should get vasectomies because they can be reversed, and why not because she's pissed men want women to do similar with regards to abortions blah blah fucking blah..

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I'm gonna risk going out on a limb here ( knowing this forum!) and say Evan was probably shooting from the hip a bit here.

My last relationship was with a left leaning girl ( rest have been mostly traditional centre-right girls) and she gently educated me on some of the negative effects of the pill.

I confess it was an eye-opener. I think I was stone-walling ever thinking about it. I always took it for granted that it was part of girls business to take care of that shit..

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post
    Oh I thought her thing was men should get vasectomies because they can be reversed, and why not because she's pissed men want women to do similar with regards to abortions blah blah fucking blah..
    I thought that after a certain amount of time that they became irreversible?

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    I'm gonna risk going out on a limb here ( knowing this forum!) and say she was shooting from the hip a bit here.

My last relationship was with a left leaning girl ( rest have been mostly traditional centre-right girls) and she gently educated me on some of the negative effects of the pill.

I confess it was an eye-opener. I think I was stone-walling every thinking about it. I always took it for granted that it was part of girls business to take care of that shit..
    And conversely one of my loves said she had horrible periods and associated symptoms (one day she had to lay on the grass beside a bus stop because the cramps were so bad) and then when she started the pill all of that went away.

To me...one is a non-permanent solution (pills, IUD's, condoms) and the other is a permanent change to someone's body (vasectomy/hysterectomy). They're not really comparable.

And not all vasectomies are reversible. That's a big gamble because your partner doesn't want to use non-permanent methods or talk about the idea of abortion at any phase.