Thread: Time travel PROOF? 'Time traveller from 2075' warns of GREAT FLOOD crippling Los Angeles

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,096 Times in 59,906 Posts

Mystery Time travel PROOF? 'Time traveller from 2075' warns of GREAT FLOOD crippling Los Angeles

By SEBASTIAN KETTLEY - The Express

A SELF-TITLED time traveller from the year 2075 has bizarrely claimed a “great flood” will wipe out Los Angeles in just 43 years.

The supposed time traveller, hidden behind the safety of a blurred face, has warned of natural cataclysms in the near future. The time traveller, who goes by the name of Kasper, claims to be from the year 2075. Kasper appeared online in a highly-unusual confession tape-of-sorts, to share warnings and revelations about the future. The time traveller’s most shocking admission was the destruction of Los Angeles, California, in the year 2063.

Speaking to YouTube channel ApexTV, the time traveller said: “Shocking things are going to happen in the future.

“I’m going to share with you one of the most shocking things that you will have ever heard before.

“You will be absolutely shocked at the information I’m going to give you.”

According to the doubtful time traveller’s testimony, time travel technology will be revealed to the public in the year 2028.

Then, in the same year, world governments will reveal to the public the existence of extraterrestrial aliens.

Kasper said: “These are shocking details that are going to happen in the future.

“So, in the future, I was sent back to the year of 2019 on the public mission to collect data about the past.

“Because you can go to the past, and you can see certain details and you can read about the past and watch videos talking about the past, however, it takes actually going to the past to get the desired information so we can fill in the details.

“And I came back to the past with video cameras, with photography equipment, 3D scanners, sonar equipment and all of this equipment that helps me map out the past.

“And we’re sent for specific missions. I am here in Los Angeles, California, to map out a specific thing that I cannot get into details of.”

Los Angeles will be the epicentre of a disastrous flood in just 43 years, according to Kasper.

The time traveller said: “I am in Los Angeles, California, because very shocking detail is going to happen in this city.

“In Los Angeles, California, there is going to be a major flood. This happens around the year 2063.

“There is a major flood and Los Angeles, California, is underwater in the year 2063.”

However, many of the people who saw the time traveller’s confession tape were not convinced by his doomsday warnings.

One person commented on YouTube: “I feel bad for people that completely believe everything these ‘time travellers’ say.”

Another person, Orlando Rodriguez, said: “Give me bottom numbers and I’ll believe you.”

Richard Franco said: “Too much blah, blah just predict even just a little happening that is sooner.”

And user Chocolate Shogun said: “Guess it’s too much to ask for you to send back a scholar or something.

“They seem to just be handing out time travel day passes to anyone.”

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,843 Times in 8,181 Posts
    “They seem to just be handing out time travel day passes to anyone.”

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Another non-believer like you and Goof

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Let's talk time.

“And we’re sent for specific missions. I am here in Los Angeles, California, to map out a specific thing that I cannot get into details of.”
    “I am in Los Angeles, California, because very shocking detail is going to happen in this city."

1. How come none of these guys can bring a piece of tech back from the future? There's obviously a machine that allows them to time travel, so why not one piece of evidence?
    2. How come we can never see the method they use to time travel?

“In Los Angeles, California, there is going to be a major flood. This happens around the year 2063."

3. Around? If he's from the future an event like that would have a firm date.
    4. If time travel is revealed to the public nine years from now, how come every person 'that comes back' offers such vague predictions and no actual proof?
    5. If time travel is possible from 2028 to 2075 wouldn't we see more time travelers return and help us avoid some of these catastrophic predictions?
    6. WTF kind of Glam jacket is that guying wearing? Is he running from the future Fashion Police?

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Kasper the friendly fuck up.

13:50 I have chip right here...in left hand. *points to wrist*

Even with augmentation, Kasper sure has a strong Russian accent

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    What? There are no Russians in the future?

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    What? There are no Russians in the future?
    Not sure. Just pointing out the anomaly as he stands near LA.

He says there are no families in the future...children are given more rights.

Kasper has an odd way of saying something, then not saying it.