Thread: Dog sitter caught walking around naked, kissing boyfriend on puppy cam

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts

Weird Dog sitter caught walking around naked, kissing boyfriend on puppy cam

By Natalie Musumeci - The New York Post

A California pet sitter hired through embattled dog-walking app Wag was caught on a pooch cam getting hot and heavy with her boyfriend and sitting naked in the client’s home, according to a report.

Dog owner Rosie Brown of South Bay booked 26-year-old Casey Brengle through Wag — which in the Big Apple alone has been accused of losing or killing at least eight dogs — to take care of her two pups, Penny and Daisy, for 4˝ days three weeks ago while Brown headed out of town for her cousin’s wedding in Louisiana, ABC 7 reported.

The two agreed on a price of $315 and even discussed the doggie cam on the kitchen counter that doubles as a treat dispenser.

“She had 210 five-star reviews and I’m thinking, okay, this is great,” Brown told the news outlet.

But all that changed when Brown got an electronic alert from the doggie camera on the day of the wedding.

“On the preview on the alert, it showed a man in our house, someone that I wasn’t expecting,” Brown told ABC 7. “So I opened it up and that’s when I saw she was there with a man in our house and they were going straight for our bedroom.”

Footage obtained by ABC 7 shows Brengle and the man, identified by the news site as her boyfriend, kissing inside the home before the two headed toward the bedroom.

The video shows the boyfriend at the apartment on multiple occasions and the dogs locked outside the master bedroom, according to the news outlet.

Brown said she believed that Brengle and the man were having sex in the house, but Brengle denied the accusations to ABC 7.

“It’s okay that she believes that, that’s not what was going on,” Brengle said.

During several instances, the doggie cam caught Brengle sitting naked on Brown’s couch, but Brengle simply chalked that up to the heat.

“It got hot,” she told ABC 7. “As I’ve said, I don’t like wearing clothes.”

The in-the-buff act mortified Brown.

“To see that video where she’s like butt naked, sitting on it, laying on it, that was really hard ’cause like we just bought it. I don’t lay down right there, you know?” Brown said, adding that the spot Brown’s naked body was in “used to be my favorite spot.”

“I don’t really touch it,” she said.

According to ABC 7, the doggie cam also caught Brengle taking the pooches out for up to five-minute walks and not the usual 30- or 60-minute walks ordered on the app — and captured Brengle calling Daisy a “b-tch.”

Brown filed a complaint with Wag — the “Uber for dog-walking” — and the company suspended Brengle.

“The reported behavior in this situation is unacceptable and contrary to our Community Guidelines … We expect everyone on the Wag! platform to conduct themselves professionally,” Wag said in a statement.

The company also reportedly offered to pay for cleaning services and a locksmith for Brown’s home.

Since September 2017, the Better Business Bureau has received 47 complaints nationwide about Wag, the report said.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

RBP (05-22-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    People know there are cams and still behave badly. Amazing.
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts
    Camgirls