Thread: ‘Incest dad charged after aborted fetus proved he got disabled daughter pregnant’

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,091 Times in 59,905 Posts

Not Funny ‘Incest dad charged after aborted fetus proved he got disabled daughter pregnant’

Jacob Geanous for Metro.co.uk

A father was arrested for raping his relatives for decades after his disabled daughter’s aborted fetus was discovered to be his child, police say.

Gilbert Uranga, 53, has been accused of vile abuse that spans back to the 1980s – when he allegedly raped four young cousins in a shed, making each of them watch while he abused the others.

For decades, Uranga’s family did not report his abuse to the police, keeping it to themselves until authorities said that he impregnated his disabled daughter, who reported the abuse on January 31 in Las Cruses, New Mexico.

Police said Uranga began having sex with his biological daughter in January 2014 and continued until it was reported this year.

Uranga reportedly took nude photos of his daughter after raping her. After she moved in to her own apartment in January, her father came over and pulled her into a bedroom.

She told investigators she told him ‘no’ six times, but she eventually gave in because she was afraid he would hit her. She later discovered she was pregnant and got an abortion.

Three more relatives have since come forward with similar stories, leading to his arrest earlier this month.

Uranga was arraigned on Monday and charged with multiple counts of rape and incest as family members spoke out about the abuse that was kept quiet for so long.

He has been charged with rape twice before, but was acquitted in both cases – once in the 1990s and again in 2017. These cases did not involve relatives.

Uranga is now charged with two counts of incest, six counts of rape, and one count of false imprisonment. He is being held without bail in the Dona Ana County Jail.

One of his nieces told the Las Cruces Sun News: ‘It’s about time it gets out. It’s been out, but not to where anyone has done anything about it.’

Uranga’s sister, Lydia Marrujo, said she was watching the news when she saw the story about her brother impregnating his daughter.

Marrujo said her own daughter told her Uranga had sexually abused her before she died of an unspecified illness in 2007. At that time she said she thought her daughter was the only victim.

‘Before my daughter passed away, she confessed to me, and she told me. She never wanted nothing done because she was sick, so I let it go, and ever since she told me, I have nothing to do with my brother.’

A niece told police that Uranga began to molest her in 1988 when she was eight or nine-years-old. She said her uncle told her she needed to know how to kiss and later took her into a back room of his home and raped her when his wife was sleeping. She said it happened four of five times.

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts
    jesus, #chippa