Thread: ‘I got a little getting even to do’: O.J. Simpson is on Twitter, and his first tweet is somewhat puzzling

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Attention Whore ‘I got a little getting even to do’: O.J. Simpson is on Twitter, and his first tweet is somewhat puzzling

Tribune Media Wire

LAS VEGAS – O.J. Simpson is officially on Twitter, and he seems to want to set the record straight.

His Twitter biography is simple and straightforward: “If you don’t see it here, I didn’t say it.”

“Hey Twitter world,” Simpson begins cheerfully in his first post – a video. He already has over 267,000 followers.

The Juice tweeted a 22 second video in which he said he knows there are a lot of fake O.J. accounts out there, but @TheRealOJ32 is the real deal.

“You’ll get to read all my thoughts and opinions on just about everything,” he said.

The former NFL star’s only tweet is already pinned to his profile; it has been retweeted over 20,000 times and liked over 62,000 times.

Thousands of comments and memes referencing the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman 25 years ago have already been left on the tweet.

“It should be a lot of fun,” Simpson said. “I got a little getting even to do. So God bless, and take care.”

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

Interesting O.J. Simpson says Kris Jenner relationship rumors are ‘bogus’

By Bradford Betz | Fox News

O.J. Simpson took to Twitter Sunday afternoon to dispel rumors that he had fathered Khloe Kardashian with Kris Jenner, a rumor he says is being pushed by a man who is falsely claiming that he was his manager.

“But never – and I want to stress never – in any way shape or form had I ever had any interest in Kris, romantically, sexually, and I never got any indication that she had any interest in me,” Simpson said in a video posted on his Twitter page. “So all of these stories are just bogus. Bad, you know, tasteless.”

Rumors that Simpson is Khloe’s biological father have persisted long before the famous reality TV series. The rumor even had been the subject of a National Enquirer report and an episode of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians,” which featured Khloe questioning whether she was adopted.

“Khloe, like all the (Kardashian) girls, I’m very proud of, just like I know Bob would be if he was here. But the simple facts of the matter is she’s not mine.”

Simpson blamed the rumor on Norman Pardo, a guy who “the media love to say is my manager.”

“I’ve always managed my own affairs, and I’d like to think very successfully,” Simpson said. “So, when you see these guys like Norm, and these guys claim that they are my manager, it’s just not true. I’ve may have done a deal here or there with them, but none of these guys were anything remotely like a manager for me.”

Simpson has generally kept a low profile since his release from prison in October 2017 for robbery and kidnapping over an attempt to steal back some of his sports memorabilia from a Las Vegas hotel room.

He appeared to join Twitter or the first time Friday, under the username @TheRealOJ32 -- referencing the jersey number he wore -- nearly 25 years to the day after his ex-wife's murder.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,891 Times in 11,966 Posts
    Just go away.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,829 Times in 8,168 Posts
    “I’ve always managed my own affairs, and I’d like to think very successfully,”

You were retired and had the world by the balls...getting paid to show up at golf tournaments. Every older football fan looked up to you as a god.

Those old 911 calls did as much to convict you as your actions that night.

And you pick this time of year to surface again? Nice anniversary you freak.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    He's probably going to be getting more help from the Twitter-verse to look for the real killer

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,829 Times in 8,168 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    He's probably going to be getting more help from the Twitter-verse to look for the real killer
    He says he doesn't discuss the killings with his kids.

Yeah, that's got to be years of uncomfy family dinners and birthday celebrations.

One of the many wild theories is that his son did it or helped him do it. Apparently he has mental health problems.

Nice to see the kids get to live in the shadow of that shit mountain he created.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    The family that slays together, stays together

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts