Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Taylor Swift Lays Out Accusations Against Kanye, Kim Kardashian, & Kanye’s Former Manager

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,771 Times in 4,010 Posts
    Beiber rants about 'we need to resolve this through communication not online' ... in a tweeter

You guys ever think these music industry beefs are intentionally overblown and fabricated because ultimately 'all press is good press'?

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,829 Times in 8,168 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    Beiber rants about 'we need to resolve this through communication not online' ... in a tweeter

You guys ever think these music industry beefs are intentionally overblown and fabricated because ultimately 'all press is good press'?
    I think it used to be that way until recently. Imagine you're someone like Swift or Bieber making 20 million per year before you're 25 years old. Rather than Tweet everyday you only engage once in a while to give the fans a thrill. Then you make that one Tweet that people find insulting/distasteful/politically incorrect. It's the mindset that kills them. They have everything and don't need to gain acceptance or grow their brand. It probably causes close to a god-like complex when every time you walk outside the world mobs you.

In recent years people's careers have ended with one comment interactions. People like Roseanne Barr and Kevin Spacey were blacklisted instantly. I believe the same thing is happening to musicians.

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,771 Times in 4,010 Posts
    I'd be a sellout pussy if I ever got famous. I'd have some ultra-PC media pro handle all my shit and never look at it again. Easier said than done though I guess. Fans still want a real person to some extent.