#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Drama Bhad Bhabie: 'Jermaine Dupri Can Suck My D*ck'

BY FNR TIGG - Complex Magazine

Bhad Bhabie sparked her a career by disrespecting her elders. But, her latest target might have brought this heat on himself. In a now-deleted Instagram story, Bhad Bhabie took objection to Jermaine Dupri's recent comments.

A post shared by on

"Jermaine Dupri can suck my dick," the rapper wrote. "Been like 10 years since bow wow. Sit down grandpa."

Recently, there has been a much-need resurgence of female rappers. As a producer that worked closely with legendary women acts, Dupri was asked his opinion on this new influx of artists. Yet instead of praising these women, Dupri criticized the sexual nature of their lyrics claiming "it's like strippers rapping." These comments were met with heavy backlash forcing the most famous "Stripper Rapper" to respond.

A post shared by on

"I have seen a lot of people sayin' 'Nowadays, female rappers only talk about they pussy and shit.' And now that Jermaine Dupri bring it up, now I'm gonna say something about it, right," Cardi B said in an Instagram video. "First of all, I rap about my pussy because she's my best friend, you know what I'm sayin'? And second of all, it seems like that's what people wanna hear."

Cardi B and Bhad Bhabie weren't the only artists to take shots at JD. Ari Lennox, Doja Cat, Trina, Noname, and more shared their thoughts on the situation.

Also, the women weren't alone in their fight. Several male artists came to their aid by condemning JD for generalizing the growing genre. This heat resulted in Dupri organizing the So So Def Female Cypher in hopes to showcase talented young women rappers, but it was met with skepticism.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,829 Times in 8,168 Posts
    What I hate and this will put me firmly into Old Man category, are the millions of young girls who idolize and follow Minaj/Cardi B because of what this person is critiquing above.

There are 10 yr old girls who know every uncensorced lyric and walk around thinking they pussy be the best and they ass is better that the rest...

That's a horrible message if you truly want to empower a young girl and teach them self-value in today's world.