Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Area 51: Threat to life for alien hunters wanting to storm base- Army issues stern warning

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,095 Times in 59,906 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post
    I made a SWAT rifle replica when I was 12 out of spare pieces of lumber and shot a hell of a lot of elastics with that bad boy.

#brothersinarms

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,836 Times in 8,175 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    I saw a lot of horrors back in the Da Nang Valley* Not many people know my dangerous past.

*Vietnam Sub shop, 3.5 out of 5 for assortment and the odd dodgy meat choice.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hal-9000 For This Useful Post:

KevinD (07-20-2019), Muddy (07-20-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,132 Times in 1,887 Posts
    I made a SWAT rifle replica when I was 12 out of spare pieces of lumber and shot a hell of a lot of elastics with that bad boy.

#brothersinarms
    Hsha... I said might have bas as I really cant remember for sure if it was a 30mm Vulcan. It was an automatic gatling gun. The other APC had a fully automatic 40mm grenade launcher.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KevinD For This Useful Post:

Hal-9000 (07-22-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,771 Times in 4,010 Posts

#brothersinarms
    That's awesome. When I was a kid we took a road trip down the Oregon/California coast and there was the most amazing store that just had nothing but hand made wooden elastic band guns. There were pistols, rifles, tommy guns, even a Gatling gun that cost a small fortune. I was in heaven. My parents bought my brother and I little pistols that you could load up with 6-8 elastic bands and fire pretty rapidly, and a bag of about 500 elastic bands each. They regretted that pretty quickly...

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,836 Times in 8,175 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    That's awesome. When I was a kid we took a road trip down the Oregon/California coast and there was the most amazing store that just had nothing but hand made wooden elastic band guns. There were pistols, rifles, tommy guns, even a Gatling gun that cost a small fortune. I was in heaven. My parents bought my brother and I little pistols that you could load up with 6-8 elastic bands and fire pretty rapidly, and a bag of about 500 elastic bands each. They regretted that pretty quickly...
    SWAT was a TV series in 1975 and I was nine years old. Our entire neighborhood gang was so far into the show we created different weapons based on each character and their role.

For being such a weapons pacifist in later life, I was the shizzle when it came to gun related play in the hood

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hal-9000 For This Useful Post:

KevinD (07-22-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

Area 51 raid: Event WILL go ahead unless these demands are met- ‘truth seekers’ new threat

By Sean Martin - The Express

THE Area 51 raid will go ahead on September 20, unless a list of demands from ‘truth seekers’ are met by the US government.

A Facebook group which has now garnered an astonishing two million attendees has encouraged users to “storm Area 51” on September 20 to uncover any potential alien secrets. The description reads: “We will all meet up at the Area 51 Alien Center tourist attraction and coordinate our entry. If we naruto run, we can move faster than their bullets. Let’s see them aliens.” The event was initially treated as a joke, but the more attention it has received, the more serious it has become.

Now, a group of ‘truth seekers’ claim the raid will go ahead, unless a list of demands are met.

A man named Joe Macias who heads a group of “independent UFO research members based in Illinois” detailed what needs to be done to prevent almost two million people turning up to the top secret military base in Nevada.

Mr Macias said in an email to Express.co.uk: “We are dedicated to this event that has gained international attention, and we are determined by any means necessary to meet these demands.

“The principles of freedom which founded this country shall inform the American public of previously unknown truths.”

Mr Macias has given three demands, which state the “government and Area 51 military base acknowledge the existence of UFO spacecrafts and extraterrestrial aliens”.

The second demand is “that secret classified information about extraterrestrial aliens become available to the public to officially uncover alien conspiracies shrouded in mystery.”

Finally: “We demand that the government and Area 51 military base improve relations and establish an inhabitable co-existence with the public, extraterrestrial aliens, and the US government.”

Although the Facebook event is meant to be humorous, US military is not taking any chances in protecting the top secret base.

Air Force spokeswoman Laura McAndrews said: “Area 51 is an open training range for the US Air Force, and we would discourage anyone from trying to come into the area where we train American armed forces.

“The US Air Force always stands ready to protect America and its assets.”

The event is set to take place on September 20, but if previous attempts are anything to go by, the public should steer well clear of the military base.

On January 28, an unnamed man drove through a security checkpoint at Mercury, some 70 miles north of Las Vegas, as he attempted to get into Area 51.

A car chase quickly ensued for eight miles, when the suspect exited his car and approached Nevada National Security Site (NNSS) officers with a “cylindrical object” in hand, according to an NNSS statement.

The man failed to adhere to officers’ requests to stop, and was promptly shot dead at the scene.

However, organisers of the page have insisted the event is a joke, and have no plans on storming Area 51.

Facebook user Jackson Barnes wrote in the discussion page: “Hello US government, this is a joke, and I do not actually intend to go ahead with this plan.

“I just thought it would be funny and get me some thumbsy uppies on the Internet. I’m not responsible if people decide to actually storm area 51.”

Area 51 has been used by American aviation authorities since 1955 and is closed off to those without top-level security clearance.

However, the US government did not even admit the base existed until 2013, in a series of documents released as part of a Freedom of Information request, and it is heavily protected by armed guards.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Well, I've been saying that this country needs a culling. 2 million isn't a bad start.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Maybe the government will meet the demands

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Here's an idea: what if there is no evidence and there never was?

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks