Thread: Scots barman found hanging by his ZIPPER asleep on fence after downing vodka

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,096 Times in 59,906 Posts

Drunk Scots barman found hanging by his ZIPPER asleep on fence after downing vodka

Stuart Patterson - The Scottish Sun

A BOOZY reveller sleeps off a night on the tiles — out cold and dangling from a garden fence by his flies.

Craig Strathie, 26, is thought to have got stuck as he tried to stumble home after necking almost a bottle of vodka.

The smartly-dressed barman cried out “Oh my God, my mum is going to kill me!” when two passers-by helped him to his feet.

But he had no memory of it until photos and a video of his predicament — complete with the sound of his trousers ripping — went viral.

Craig, of Newmachar, Aberdeenshire, said: “I’ve got no idea of the logistics of how I ended up like that. I went on Facebook and saw a few notifications — then saw the pictures. It’s weird.

“I like a vodka and Irn-Bru or two but I’ve never ended up in a situation like this.

“I was absolutely fine and I didn’t hurt anything. I did tear my trousers though.”

Craig ended up in the tricky spot after a night of drinking at a mate’s house in Bucksburn, Aberdeen.

He managed to make it to a second garden where he also fell asleep, before a pal collected him and took the seven miles home.

The fence clip was posted online by Holli Louttit whose friend lives next door to where it happened.

She said online: “Craig you are an absolute legend. I’m not surprised your back is a bit tender — that’s some shape to fall asleep in.”

Craig has enjoyed social media fame before, when he was interviewed about a fellow backpacker who went missing in Australia and he described her as being “built like a garden gnome”.

He said: “Pals got in touch to tell me I’d gone viral again. If you can’t laugh at yourself there’s no point.”

But Craig said he has not seen mum Sheila since his latest stunt. He added: “I suspect she’ll give me the silent treatment for a few days.”We told of the hilarious moment a dozy Scot revealed he'd slept on the couch in the WRONG HOUSE after mistaking it for a nearby flat party.

The video, posted on social media, shows the luckless lad explaining the awkward moment alongside the homeowners of the house he accidentally entered.

Chatting to the camera, the unknown man - believed to be from Barrhead - is in fits of laughter as he explains the mix-up.

And a Scots lad went viral after revealing the hilarious lecture he got from his mum ahead of a lad's holiday in Magaluf.

Finlay Brockie became an internet sensation after sharing the extensive list of extreme warnings mum Lisa sent him in a passive-aggressive message.

The advice included no unprotected sex because you "don't know where they've been", not to get drunk before flying and not to get a tattoo - unless it was on his bum so he wasn't constantly reminded.

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts
    Legend

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Those are some pretty well sewn pants

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,841 Times in 8,179 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    Legend

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I've been pretty drunk before, but I don't think I've ever been Hanging By The Fly of My Pants On a Fence drunk

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    We would walk home from some house parties and one of our friends used to lay down and sleep on random lawns.

It got so bad trying to wake him up, we eventually started leaving him there when passed out. He always made it home by morning

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    I've been pretty drunk before, but I don't think I've ever been Hanging By The Fly of My Pants On a Fence drunk
    I can't sleep if there's too much light in my room ffs