Thread: Jeffrey Epstein "suicide"

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,822 Times in 3,934 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    Lol, that's pathetic and juvenile. All you can come up with in the Epstein thread??

This is not mine:
    Jason and his kids are right in a middle of an welcoming event in Hawaii. There was a Hawaiian dance that was presented for their arrival and there are media around them. Jason and his kids will do the Haka after the Hawaiian dance so he hugs them close and tries to calm down both his kids by rubbing the center of their chest. Jason was emotional while watching the ceremony and he was also distracted because he is talking to a guy instructing them about the Haka dance. Her daughter grabs his fathers arms and asks a question. That's all.
    bro if you want to excuse this sick pedo running his fingertips across his daughters fucking nipple, you're willing to excuse far too much

this shit is institutionalized

yeah it really looks like he's trying to calm his daughter down when she turns quickly the moment his fingertip goes across her nipple and his face goes oh shit I'm on camera

you're a good guy, dont discard that by being a pedo apologist

reminder this is not the first, or second time he's been caught doing this to his daughter
    Last edited by FBD; 01-30-2024 at 01:32 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Back on topic:
    yawn, get some better material

we all know Trump would have gone in the clink faster than you can say rumplestiltsken if he were guilty of pretty much fkn anything at all

but as each attack is fake, each attack fails miserably

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts
    Perhaps you and your pervy friends need to stop sexualising children. Lol

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Perhaps you and your pervy friends need to stop sexualising children. Lol
    death to all pedos, no exceptions

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    death to all pedos, no exceptions
    Editing footage... zooming, cutting and speeding up etc to make something look sexual is sexualizing. Why are you and your pervy friends sexualising children?

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Lol....of course

Jason Momoa publicly endorsed Joe Biden during the 2020 US election, sharing videos that he helped make which slam the Trump Presidency, condemning his leadership and the racism and police brutality that minorities experienced under the Trump administration. Back in 2017, he also very publicly opposed the Dakota Access Pipeline.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Editing footage... zooming, cutting and speeding up etc to make something look sexual is sexualizing. Why are you and your pervy friends sexualising children?
    so you're saying its the cameraman's fault he brushed her nipple and she pulled away uncomfortably....gotcha

and people like me are bad for pointing out children getting molested, this is our problem somehow and not...

I think we can insert the Half Baked line here
    you have smoked yourself retarded

Lol....of course

Jason Momoa publicly endorsed Joe Biden during the 2020 US election, sharing videos that he helped make which slam the Trump Presidency, condemning his leadership and the racism and police brutality that minorities experienced under the Trump administration. Back in 2017, he also very publicly opposed the Dakota Access Pipeline.
    yes, clown operatives do as they are told and support who they are told, just like tay tay once globohomo bought the rights to her music
    Last edited by FBD; 02-04-2024 at 02:35 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    You know, it's amazing. I was thinking to mention Taylor Swift and there we go. Example number three of maga cancel culture and some more fine editing at work.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    You know, it's amazing. I was thinking to mention Taylor Swift and there we go. Example number three of maga cancel culture and some more fine editing at work.
    Sorry bro I'm going to have to blow this bullshit out of the water also. Once again, these "craaaaaaaaazy" things I mention are coming straight from the mouths of globalist traitors who subtly telegraph everything and only those who pay attention seem to notice it. Those who dont notice and refuse to notice tend to say nah that's crazy based on the good ol appeal to incredulity fallacy that works so well in plenty of other places.

Watch the incredible moment that a rep from the Pentagon's psychological operations research firm pitched NATO's military psyops center on turning Taylor Swift into an asset for the Western military alliance to stop "disinformation" on the Internet.
    This literally happened roughly coincident with globalists coming to own the rights to her shit. But I'm sure that's PURE coincidence, right? "That cant happen" Sorry bro it can and it does!

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Check out the movie Oppenheimer and what Oppenheimer whispered to Einstein on the lake. Qanon and it's ilk is Rear Admiral Lewis Strauss.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    get btfo, change the subject, get btfo, change the subject

commendable persistence of denial dont you think it would be easier to just accept the truth of these matters?

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    get btfo, change the subject, get btfo, change the subject

commendable persistence of denial dont you think it would be easier to just accept the truth of these matters?
    Actually if you knew what I was talking about, you'd see its absolute relevance to everything that you post.

It's really about existing at different levels of consciousness. Elites run the world and you imagine what they might be thinking and doing. But really, you have no idea, are inferior and you'll never be able to join their world. Not in this reincarnation, and if you're not careful not for a long time. It is inaccessible to you, not just intellectually but at the actual level of existence itself.

It's an eon old game and your mistake is being greedy, not knowing your place and making the best of that. Your Dharma. We have the internet, social media and memes to thank for that. It is Kali-Yuga after all.

The mistake of the elites is they have forgotten to look after the little people. They will pay for that as well, but nevertheless their evolution will remain on a higher plane.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Actually if you knew what I was talking about, you'd see its absolute relevance to everything that you post.

It's really about existing at different levels of consciousness. Elites run the world and you imagine what they might be thinking and doing. But really, you have no idea, are inferior and you'll never be able to join their world. Not in this reincarnation, and if you're not careful not for a long time. It is inaccessible to you, not just intellectually but at the actual level of existence itself.

It's an eon old game and your mistake is being greedy, not knowing your place and making the best of that. Your Dharma. We have the internet, social media and memes to thank for that. It is Kali-Yuga after all.

The mistake of the elites is they have forgotten to look after the little people. They will pay for that as well, but nevertheless their evolution will remain on a higher plane.
    lol you stole my line

as I've told you numerous times, I'm not simply imagining what these people have planned. they've been issuing policy papers over and over for the past 40-50 years on all of this stuff. or 100+ if you want to go back and read the Kalergi plan that told you they were planning on muttifying Europe well over 100 years ago.

read that again: EVERYTHING is in policy papers they have written. do you understand what this means as juxtaposed with the things I write?

I never would want to join their world, where the plebes are to be stomped on, stolen from, raped, blood sacrificed, you name it...I want their world gone and dead.

I'm greedy, how? that's a good one, would love to hear it. not knowing my place? as a plebe, and just accepting the elite's genocide the plebes plans? come now, let's be realistic, if you knew they wanted what I know they wanted, your heart would beckon you to speak up, too.

but nevertheless their evolution will remain on a higher plane
    this makes no sense at all, it is not a higher plane to have worked hard at banking/swindling for 400+ years and then start blackmailing everyone to undermine the entire world so that you can keep your counterfeiting operations going. I suppose it makes sense if you believe globalist memes about the benevolence of central banking

BUT, as I've shown, this Epstein blackmail bit is part and parcel of Central Banking, Epstein worked closely with many heads and execs of central banking institutions, JPM, Goldman,etc, etc...pull away their blackmail schemes and this whole bankster edifice is going to come tumbling down. Hedge Funds, Investment firms....these were places of regular Epstein visits.

THIS is why they hate Trump as much as they do, because he cant be bought off with money and he's not part of the globalist blackmailed crowd

I dont purport to know the endgame should Q turn out to be true. But boy will I have a really, really big laugh if it does and we shall all enjoy unparalleled prosperity like the world has never seen once the corporate siphons are removed from the flowchart.
    Last edited by FBD; 02-05-2024 at 04:10 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    it will be the epstein ties to banking that does it

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...n-court-filing

Jes Staley Lied About Cutting Off Epstein: Court Filing

vCash
    Mentioned