2. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

KevinD (02-12-2021)

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,822 Times in 3,934 Posts
    So the Seneca lake sub port was closed down or otherwise "stopped being used" at the end of the cold war...

Hunter's got Seneca shit all over, even the business name through which they were doing some percentage of their fraud, Rosemont Seneca

Now who do we know that drives submarines (Ghislane)

= this was a trafficking route to Epstein's Island, and the Bidens' Water Island right around the corner.

Now what do you think Ghislane meant when testifying and they asked her where she was a citizen of, and amongst her replies was Terra Mar, and nobody in there batted and eye and said what the hell is Terra Mar and how can you be a citizen thereof? (which is somewhat rhetorical, because membership to Terra Mar comes with some hefty contribution amounts...how it exactly became some sort of sovereign place, is something for the reader to consider...)

do you think they really built a special submersible, something you could drive small things onto, just for Stephen Hawking you could also make some containerized deliveries with that shit, too
    Last edited by FBD; 11-01-2020 at 04:21 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

FBD (11-30-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

==JEFFERY EPSTEIN'S UNREDACTED BLACKBOOK AND FLIGHT LOGS HAVE BEEN RELEASED IN FULL==
    THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Original Article:
    "BUCKLE UP, DEEP STATE–WE’RE PUBLISHING EPSTEIN’S BLACK BOOK AND LOLITA EXPRESS FLIGHT LOGS"
    >https://archive.is/KDwPn https://richardsonpost.com/howellwol...teins-buddies/

LINK TO SITE THEY ARE HOSTED ON:
    >https://www.howellwoltz.com/epstein-...black-book.htm

DIRECT LINK TO PDFS:
    >https://www.howellwoltz.com/uploads/...black_book.pdf
    >https://www.howellwoltz.com/uploads/...light_logs.pdf

we've had portions of the blackbook leaked but never the entire thing

THE FLIGHT LOGS HAVE INFORMATION ON ALL FLIGHTS FROM 1997 TO 2015 - THIS IS BIG KIT AND KABOODLE FRENS! THESE ARE THE FLIGHT LOGS SUBPOENAD BY THE VIRGIN ISLANDS
    What were
    >Chris Tucker
    >Bill Clinton
    >Kevin Spacey
    >Jeffery Epstein
    All doing on a flight to Nigeria together?
    THE WORD "CLINTON" APPEARS 75 TIMES IN EPSTEINS FLIGHT LOGS!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Brunel has been accused by Virginia Giuffre of sexually trafficking girls for Epstein. Giuffre claimed in a 2015 affidavit that Epstein bragged to her that he had “slept with over 1,000 of Brunel’s girls.”[4] Brunel responded by denying involvement in any illegal activities with Epstein, saying "I strongly deny having committed any illicit act or any wrongdoing in the course of my work as a scouter or model agencies manager." From 1998 to 2005, Brunel was listed as a passenger in flight logs for Epstein's private plane on 25 trips.[5] He was also a regular visitor to the jail where Epstein was held in 2008, with at least 70 recorded visits.[6]

and a reminder for the propagandized

Last edited by FBD; 12-18-2020 at 11:10 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

KevinD (02-12-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Brunel's Ghislane...or would she equate more to Rachel Chandler?

https://www.instagram.com/suelynmedeiros/
    https://archive.is/txvfo

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

KevinD (02-12-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/le...y-epstein-ties

Leon Black Steps Down As Apollo CEO After Review Finds He Paid Jeffrey Epstein $158 Million

Leon Black will step down as CEO of Apollo Global Management, the giant private equity company he founded in 1990 and built into a $433 billion financial powerhouse that has become a big lender to corporate America. The announcement came as Apollo revealed the conclusion of a review by law firm Dechert into Black’s relationship with the late paedophile Jeffrey Epstein, which reportedly "cleared" Black and Apollo of any "involvement in criminal activities" with Epstein.

“I have advised the Apollo board that I will retire as C.E.O. on or before my 70th birthday in July and remain as chairman,” Black said in a statement.

Over the past year and a half, Apollo CEO and founder Leon Black had been caught in a web of allegations that he was "too close" to suicided and disgraced pedophile Jeffrey Epstein after it emerged Black had paid Epstein $158 million after he was released from jail. And while Black published a letter in which he admitted that "it was a terrilble mistake" to associated with Epstein and "like many people I respected, I decided to give Epstein a second chance," Black said last October, it wasn't nearly enough as some asset managers froze their new capital allocations to Apollo. It eventually prompted Apollo to hire Dechert to conduct an "independent review" of Black's dealings with Epstein to clear Black's - and Apollo's - name.

Well, today after the close, Apollo said the Conflicts Committee completed its independent review of Black’s previous professional relationship with Jeffrey Epstein and publicly released the report which found no evidence that Mr. Black was involved in the criminal activities of the late Epstein, who was indicted in 2019 on federal sex-trafficking charges involving underage girls.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

KevinD (02-12-2021), lost in melb. (02-01-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Genovese crime family member Johnny Lange Interview

this was before everyone Epstein was a bigger story, feb 2018...(they contend that but I dont recall when "people" started to know about epstein)

look at how fkn hard he's smoking that cig...he's smoking it like its his last fkn interview

"The Mafia only exists because the government lets it........this government exists only because the Mafia protects it....."

"that's the two things that surprised me the most - its all right fuckin there on the internet for everyone to see....you dont want to believe me, fine, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you too (pointing around the room) its all right fuckin there, its not a secret anymore....and the other fuckin surprise is that nobody does a fuckin thing about it...nobody does anything about anybody that does anything corrupt, whether its the government or hollywood or the priests"

damn these guys all over ct

talks about trump not paying motherfuckers (from what I've been able to tell on that front, if someone didnt do a good enough job, then Trump stiffed 'em)

"the clintons and the bushes, they've been in bed since....rose? law firm"

talks about what they did in haiti

"there's corruption in the government, and the higher you go...." /absolute double turbo drag off of cig

says 80% of all refs in professional sports are on the take, and the other 20% dont matter because they're on the same field

those team owners are on the take like you wouldnt believe, arranging wins even

(when he was little after having stabbed a kid with scissors) "you've got to be careful, you dont want to become a serial killer.....we dont got to serial killers in the family. we've got regular killers..." (that's his dad telling him this)

interesting, he says there's 2 made man ceremonies 1:12:30....and the second ceremony might shock you a bit in the change in symbology

yep, if you're gonna watch this and dont want to watch the whole thing, start right around here

he had to kill his best friend because he fucked up with money

interview ends....he says wait, the main thing I came here to say....and they set the cameras back up...

"the main thing I wanted to say is that the biggest way the mafia makes money, is child sex trafficking....and that's what I found out.....when I was made, the second time"

"the main thing that fucked me up...was knowing that people at that level....were all okay with it"

"you dont know how high up this goes....but its high up...and its not just the mafia that's running it...its politicians, high up....names you'd know...the vatican, people already kinda know about that...and Hollywood, people are about to know about that..."

admits to fucking a 15 year old and after she said to him do you like fucking that 15 year old pussy, that's about when he looked himself in the eyes in the mirror and said to himself you are the biggest piece of shit in existence

he musta smoked almost that entire pack in the ~4 hours it took them to do all of this
    Last edited by FBD; 02-12-2021 at 06:36 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    the first made man ceremony, they had you pick a card of a saint, cut your finger and bleed on it, and then you take your oath holding the burning card...

well....the second made man ceremony, you dont get to choose your card. you get a lucifer card, and they cut the inside of your lip - nobody sees that one. then you have to kiss the card to get your blood on it, and they clue you in that there's not 5 families, there's one family, and there's 1 head of that family. I'll let you guess who the head is that must be obeyed. talks about a schiszm in the vatican back in 63 after they murdered jfk, these bunch of folks think god's right hand man got a bad rap in history...

maybe Archbishop Vigano's letters to Trump make a little more sense in this context....and so might that chapel sending out white smoke (the we picked a new pope smoke) back in October iirc...

https://www.ncronline.org/news/paris...s-letter-trump
    In that letter, sent June 6, Viganó, the former papal nuncio to the U.S, claimed that he and Trump were united in a cosmic battle between the forces of good and evil.

For the Raffertys, seeing their parish share the writing of an Italian archbishop who had previously called for Pope Francis' resignation, left them "disinclined to participate in a parish that promotes this kind of stuff," Steven Rafferty told NCR.

"I'm usually pretty quiet," he said. "This is the first time I've taken a stand. The Vigaṇ thing is just unreal and out of control."

Although Rafferty tries to stay informed about church news, many fellow parishioners rely on what they hear from the parish to shape their understanding of church life on both a local and global level, he said. Vigaṇ "does not deserve our time," Rafferty said. "He's undermining church authority and the pope, and it disturbs me very much."

Rafferty's story is not an outlier. Across the country, priests have used their homilies, bulletins and parish social media to promote Vigaṇ, who since issuing an 11-page testimonial manifesto against Francis in August 2018 has been heralded by many right-wing Catholics as leading the resistance to Francis' papacy.

When, on June 10, Trump tweeted out Vigaṇ's letter (originally published on the right-wing website LifeSiteNews) to his 82 million followers, along with his praise of the archbishop, he helped to dramatically increase its reach, along with Vigaṇ's profile.
    Embedded rich media on Twitter

While many mainstream Catholics have dismissed the former Vatican diplomat, who has written of Masonic conspiracy theories and fueled suspicions of the deep state, some Catholic observers worry about a normalizing effect when parish priests promote radicalized individuals such as Vigaṇ to everyday Catholics in the pews who are unattuned to inside church baseball.
    Last edited by FBD; 02-14-2021 at 07:08 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts
    Do you even read - or understand - this stuff yourself, FBD?

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    Do you even read - or understand - this stuff yourself, FBD?
    there's a few ways one can take the word understanding here...yes I read all that stuff....understand? as much as possible given the incomplete % of information I've come across over the years. some of it ties into spiritual energy matters and relative spiritual capacitors as it were, how they are fed and maintained....this battle is much older than most people realize - but folks who dont believe in spiritual stuff or energymatters may find this to be fantastically insane its far enough outside of their realm of experience

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    argentinians...they made an Epstein Island video game

Last edited by FBD; 02-21-2021 at 01:16 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    lin wood from a little while back