Thread: Shock new footage shows moment woman is crushed between cars after furious road rage row near Buckingham Palace

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,095 Times in 59,906 Posts

Holy Shit Shock new footage shows moment woman is crushed between cars after furious road rage row near Buckingham Palace

Brittany Vonow - The Sun

THIS is the horrifying moment a woman was crushed between two cars after a road rage row near Buckingham Palace.

The woman can be seen banging on the hood of the blue Range Rover when it suddenly accelerates - pushing her into another car and pinning her legs.

Shock footage shows a group surrounding the car, with one person heard screaming "stop it", before it charges forward with the woman on its bonnet.

She is then trapped against a black Mercedes, which is pushed against packed double-decker bus on Hyde Park Corner on Sunday night.

People can then be seen trying to pull the driver out of the Range Rover, pulling him to the ground as he struggles.

Police then rush to the scene - tasering the suspect.

The man can then be seen pulled away from the crash as distressed witnesses reverse the Range Rover from the woman.

The victim then crumples to the ground as witnesses desperately try to help her.

The 47-year-old woman suffered "life-changing" injuries and remains in hospital.

SHOCK SCENES

On Monday night cops charged Ade Thompson, 23, with driving whilst disqualified, driving without insurance and possession of Class B drugs.

Earlier police said they were probing whether the woman was "deliberately" driven at near the busy tourist spot.

It is unclear what sparked the initial confrontation.

Witnesses shared footage of the horrific crash, with Deepak Anand telling The Sun Online: "I was on the bus riding back. We witnessed a man trying to pull out the driver of the Range Rover.

"The driver of the Range Rover then proceeded to accelerate onto oncoming traffic, crashing into the black Mercedes which lodged into the bus I was on."

He said the woman seemed badly hurt, adding: "She wasn't OK.

"She fell to the ground immediately and remained there till the ambulance came."

Thompson is expected to appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court on August 27.

Any witnesses, anyone with dashcam footage, or anyone with any information is asked to call police on 101.

Witnesses can also contact police via Twitter @MetCC. Please quote Cad 6953/11Aug.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    I hope they charge the driver, but really, road rage doesn't get you anywhere.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    ... road rage doesn't get you anywhere.
    It usually gets me in front of the fuck sticks that are too focused on their phones to pay attention to their driving.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,829 Times in 8,168 Posts
    I always used to try to get in front of an asshole who pulled a bad move driving.

Fortunately for me I always drove crappy cars and rarely could act on the urge...was never really sure what I'd do other than maybe cut them off or swerve at them.