Thread: Liam Hemsworth Accuses Miley Cyrus Of Infidelity While She Accuses Him Of Drug Abuse

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,091 Times in 59,905 Posts

Drama Liam Hemsworth Accuses Miley Cyrus Of Infidelity While She Accuses Him Of Drug Abuse

By Paul Bois - The Daily Wire

Well, that escalated quickly. Within a week of Miley Cyrus announcing her split from husband Liam Hemsworth, both sides have now resorted to ugly accusations of impropriety, with Liam accusing Miley of sexual infidelity while she accuses him of drug abuse.

"It started out amicable, but the breakup between Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth is now in nasty territory ... with claims of drug use and infidelity," reports TMZ.

Sources with both sides told TMZ two different stories as to what caused the couple to split. While Miley claims she "tried valiantly to save the marriage" in the face of Liam's alleged drug abuse, the Australian actor is calling the claim a total fabrication, alleging that Miley cheated on him.

"Sources from Liam's side are calling BS, saying the drug and alcohol claims are designed to mask what they say really destroyed their marriage ... they claim infidelity on Miley's part," reports TMZ.

One source associated with Hemsworth told TMZ that Cyrus is attempting to distract from her own public behavior. "This is another attempt by Miley to distract from her infidelity and recent outrageous public behavior," the source said.

While Miley's claim that she tried to "valiantly save the marriage" may indeed be factual, her actions and past comments do not help to support that claim. For instance, in her recent interview with Elle magazine for the August issue, the pop icon even referred to her marriage as "unique" and "complex" while admitting that she still feels a sexual attraction toward women despite being in a "hetero relationship."

"I think it's very confusing to people that I'm married. But my relationship is unique," Cyrus told Elle. "And I don't know that I would ever publicly allow people in there because it's so complex, and modern, and new that I don't think we're in a place where people would get it."

"I mean, do people really think that I'm at home in a f***ing apron cooking dinner?" she continued. "I'm in a hetero relationship, but I still am very sexually attracted to women. People become vegetarian for health reasons, but bacon is still f***ing good, and I know that. I made a partner decision. This is the person I feel has my back the most. I definitely don't fit into a stereotypical wife role. I don't even like that word."

So, apparently, Miley Cyrus fought "valiantly" to protect a marriage she was already publicly disrespecting by sharing with the world that her pansexuality still arouses attraction for other women. Further casting doubt on that claim is the fact that Cyrus was spotted in a photograph kissing Brody Jenner's ex-wife, Kaitlynn Carter, while vacationing in Italy.

Though Miley herself has not publicly commented on the matter, a statement through a representative that said she and Liam were "ever-evolving" and that they decided to split in order to focus on themselves. "Liam and Miley have agreed to separate at this time. Ever-evolving, changing as partners and individuals, they have decided this is what's best while they both focus on themselves and careers. They still remain dedicated parents to all of the animals they share while lovingly taking this time apart. Please respect their process and privacy."

Liam Hemsworth issued no comment on the split when a reporter with the Daily Mail pressed him about it. "You don't understand what it's like," he said. "I don't want to talk about it, mate."

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Yay!

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    God damn she is one stupid looking slut...

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    They're probably both right about each other. And they're probably both accusing each other of the very same shit they're guilty of. So they're probably both drug-addled philanderers.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Gurrrr.. duhhhhr.. huh uhuh how'd I fuckin get here? huh yuck yuck.. can I take my clothes off now?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

Hal-9000 (08-16-2019), Pony (08-16-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,742 Times in 4,207 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,829 Times in 8,168 Posts
    The girl who would invite strangers from the crowd during concerts to lick her leotarded slit was unfaithful?

NOOOO!

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,923 Times in 6,613 Posts
    Liam's family warned him.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fricnjay For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (08-16-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,556 Times in 5,208 Posts
    If that's normal, imagine her vomit face

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,829 Times in 8,168 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    Gurrrr.. duhhhhr.. huh uhuh how'd I fuckin get here? huh yuck yuck.. can I take my clothes off now?

Derpity do dah, derpity day.. hyuk hyuk hyuk what a wonderful day!

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,556 Times in 5,208 Posts
    This is a tfs Smiley in the making, fer sur