Thread: Long Island judge, 50, pleads guilty to breaking into his 23-year-old neighbor's home and stealing her panties from her clothes hamper

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,096 Times in 59,906 Posts

Busted Long Island judge, 50, pleads guilty to breaking into his 23-year-old neighbor's home and stealing her panties from her clothes hamper

By DAILYMAIL.COM REPORTER

A suspended Long Island judge pleaded guilty on Friday to sneaking into his neighbor's home and stealing panties from her clothes hamper, authorities said.

Robert Cicale, 50, pleaded guilty to second-degree attempted burglary before Nassau County District Court Judge David Goodsell in Suffolk County District Court in Central Islip.

The East Islip resident was detained on March 29, 2018, by Suffolk police after he had been knocking on a neighbor's door.

Cicale is said to have just left the home of a different neighbor prior to arriving at the second neighbor's home. The first neighbor was identified as a 23-year-old former intern at the Islip Town attorney's office, where the judge used to work.

Police found that the judge had several pairs of panties stuffed down his suit jacket and raincoat when they apprehended him.

'He violated the law, the public's trust and the victims' sense of security,' District Attorney Timothy Sini said in a news release, according to Newsday. 'Today's disposition holds him accountable for his actions and serves justice.'

Cicale's attorney, Michael J. Brown, claimed that his client has changed.

'Judge Cicale accepted responsibility for his actions today,' Brown said. 'He has served the people of Suffolk County honorably for the last 26 years, as a Legal Aid attorney, Town of Islip attorney and a district court judge. He has dealt with his mental illness issues in a proactive manner and is a better person for doing so.'

Cicale admitted to entering the home on multiple occasions, adding that he would leave abruptly in an effort to avoid getting caught.

'I went into the house to take the panties again but left when I heard someone home,' the lawyer allegedly told officers during his arrest. 'The panties I had on me are from the other times I went into the house.'

The disgraced judge is scheduled to be sentenced on November 15. He will likely get five years of probation and will have to register as a sex offender, prosecutors said.

Cicale was elected to the bench in 2015 and had served as an attorney in Islip Town prior.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,843 Times in 8,181 Posts
    "Police found that the judge had several pairs of panties stuffed down his suit jacket and raincoat when they apprehended him."

That's it buddy, feed the stereotype you perv