Thread: Bus passenger poos on seat before pulling up trousers and getting off at stop

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,091 Times in 59,905 Posts

Shit Post Bus passenger poos on seat before pulling up trousers and getting off at stop

By Tom Towers, News Reporter - The Daily Star

A bus passenger stunned others after he pooed on his seat and pulling up his trousers and getting off at his stop.

The incident reportedly took place last night around 11.45pm at Strood station in Kent.

Bus operator Travelmasters has since issued an appeal as it tries to track down the defecator.

The company said in a statement: "To the man who got off at Strood station last night at 11.45pm after defecating on our seat.

"We have decided to show your face as you should be embarrassed and hopefully someone will come forward and name you so we can take the matter forward."

Travelmasters included disturbing CCTV stills from the bus.

A middle-aged man is seen wandering off after pulling his trousers up.

The video was shared on Facebook, with one viewer commenting: "I work for Arriva London and I'm sorry to say that this kind of behaviour is not uncommon.

“Our buses get 'soiled' quite regularly.”

Another added: “This is wrong. Travelmasters you have done nothing wrong to be given this, I hope this gets sorted soon."

Last month, a blonde female jogger was pictured pooing outside a Newcastle newsagent before doing a few star jumps and carrying on with her run.

Staff at the newsagents found the jogger’s deposit when opening up and – at first assuming that a large dog must have been to blame – checked their CCTV footage to see what had happened.

One of the workers said: “It is absolutely disgusting. I went mad when I watched it."

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,829 Times in 8,168 Posts
    Public pooing people should be punished.