Thread: BBC Tells School Children Aged 9-12 That There Are More Than 100 Genders

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

SJW BBC Tells School Children Aged 9-12 That There Are More Than 100 Genders

By Joseph Curl - The Daily Wire

You may think there are two genders, male and female. After all, there are just two bathrooms and just two choices on official forms.

But apparently you'd be wrong — way wrong.

The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) has released a series of educational videos targeting school children aged 9-12. In the series, the network instructs kids that there are more than 100 "gender identities." People who disagree with that, the BBC tells children, "just don't know any better yet" — and could go to jail.

The videos feature young children asking questions to teachers on a variety of subjects, including human sexuality, gender, and relationships.

In one episode titled "Understanding Sexual and Gender Identities," the BBC says gender is not a biological assignment, but rather reflects "who you are inside."

"There are so many gender identities," one teacher tells the young children. "So we know we've got male and female, but there are over 100, if not more, gender identities now," noting that "you’ve got some people who might call themselves gender queer, who are just like, 'I don’t really want to be anything in particular, I’m just going to be me.'"

The video includes Leo Lardie, a transgender activist born female but who now identifies as male, who tells the children about her transition — including some talk about her own genitalia. She also tells the children that the only way to happiness for her was to be "true about who I was, and let other people in on this."

Elsewhere in the series, called "The Big Talk," a teacher tells children that they can be jailed if they are found to be "disrespecting or being hateful to people because of a difference that person perceives."

Another episode features a head teacher who is married to someone of the same sex. She suggests to the children that you "might be gay" if you like someone of the same sex "in a slightly different way than you do normally to your friends."

The new series has caused a stir in Britain.

Stephanie Davies-Arai, founder of Transgender Trend, which represents parents concerned about children and transgenderism, told the Sunday Times: "This is made-up nonsense. People are free to identify as anything they like, but this does not change the reality that there are only two sexes."

Former CNN host Piers Morgan also criticized the new series. Now the host of "Good Morning Britain," Morgan got into a tiff with journalist Benjamin Butterworth, a gay man who sought to defend the BBC films.

Butterworth said he assumed Morgan was a "cis-man" — a biological male who actually identifies as a man.

“Listen, I’m not a cis-man, you keep calling me a cis-man, I’m a man," said Morgan.

"Well that’s fine," said Butterworth. "And that’s how you can identify."

"Stop calling me it!" Morgan said. "I feel insulted and offended that you keep calling me a cis-man when actually I’m a man. You see how this works? When you get into the offence business right, when you get into the offence business when everyone is offended by all these terminology, I’m offended by you calling me a cis-man."

Morgan later asked, "Can I identify as a a penguin at the Sealife Aquarium in London, that is currently being reared as gender-neutral, apparently has gay parents. Let me just say this, can I under this new world of self-identification, can I identify as a two-spirit, neutrois penguin?"

Butterworth said, "Well, you’re not a penguin, use some common sense. That’s not a thing that happens."

But Morgan shot back: "How dare you tell me I can’t identify as that! How dare you offend me! Do you see how it works, Benjamin?"

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    There are only 2 genders. There are more than 100 ways to 'identify' though..

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

Goofy (09-17-2019), lost in melb. (09-17-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,829 Times in 8,168 Posts
    Babyself and Toddlerself would disagree with the two gender idea.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts
    This is all very confusing.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I identify as Australianese! My pronouns are How're ya going, I reckon and Crikey!

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post
    I identify as Australianese! My pronouns are How're ya going, I reckon and Crikey!

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    This is all very confusing.
    Better get it figured out or you're going to jail you cishet scum

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    MACROaggression. Stop it or you're getting reported.