#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Trump Derangement Syn Robert De Niro On CNN: ‘F***’ Fox News, ‘F*** Em’

By Paul Bois - The Daily Wire

Leading up to the “Joker” movie and Netflix’s “The Irishman,” actor Robert De Niro, who appears in both, dropped more than just one f-bomb regarding his enemies.

Speaking with Brian Stelter on “Reliable Sources” on Sunday, De Niro said that an impeachment inquiry over President Trump’s July phone call with Ukraine “has to happen,” while chastising those who are “too gentle” about the current political situation. His comments echoed what he told Variety at the New York Film Festival over the weekend where he expressed hope that President Trump would face impeachment.

“Too many people are too gentle and genteel about it. And we’re in a crisis situation, period,” the “Raging Bull” actor said. “I don’t think he’s capable of resigning. He will say it’s rigged or this or that. The day after he was elected, I said, well, give him a chance. You never know. You will see. But he is the – he’s worse than I ever could have imagined.”

“What is the primary critique or objection,” Stelter asked.

“I think he’s crazy in a way. Just crazy. Andy Rudy, who was just on, apologizing for him, is disgraceful,” De Niro replied. “I mean, if it wasn’t for you, CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times, The Washington Post, where are we? It’s a crazy world. What is going on? This guy is crazy. We gotta get him out.”

“Do you mean in a medical sense?” Stelter asked.

“Possibly medically, too, I’m starting to think. I didn’t think that before. When I saw him out front of the helicopter, waiting to go somewhere, and talking endlessly, and sweating and sweating. There’s just something very strange about that,” said De Niro.

When Stelter asked if perhaps Trump was putting on an act, De Niro said he believed that Trump may be sincerely crazy while the pundits over at Fox News were the ones putting on an act, which then lead into him dropping several f-bombs.

“And when you say that, folks on Fox come after you. I remember The Tony’s when you got up there and cursed,” Stelter said before De Niro dropped the big ones. “F*** em!” De Niro interjected. “F*** em!”

After Stelter politely scolded De Niro for dropping an f-bomb on a Sunday morning, the actor issued a rather mild apology before going on to lament that America is in a “terrible situation.”

“We are in a moment in our lives, in this country, where this guy is like a gangster,” he said. “This is terrible. We’re in a terrible situation. We’re in a terrible situation. And this guy just keeps going on and on without being stopped.”

Robert De Niro has dropped more than his fair share of f-bombs regarding President Trump. As Brian Stelter referenced, the actor earned a standing ovation after he gave a “f*** Trump” speech at the Tony Awards in 2018.

“I’m gonna say one thing. F*** Trump.” De Niro said as the audience applauded while rising to their feet. “It’s no longer down with Trump. It’s f*** Trump.”

During the 2016 election, De Niro also said he would love to punch Trump in the face.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Have a nice sedative before you stroke out, Mr. Deniro..

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts
    hes a dumb cunt