Thread: Furious husband chops off rapist’s penis after catching him attacking his wife in the street

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Holy Shit Furious husband chops off rapist’s penis after catching him attacking his wife in the street

Patrick Knox - The Irish Sun

The alleged rapist

A HUSBAND has chopped off a rapist’s penis after seeing him allegedly sexually assaulting his wife.

The 27-year-old spouse was on his way home in Shevchenkovo, a village in the eastern Kharkiv region of Ukraine, when he claimed he saw the attack.

Reports say the couple were spending time with their friends at a local restaurant.

At about 1am the wife left, with her husband following ten minutes later.

But as she walked near her apartment block when the 25-year-old rapist, Dmitry Ivchenko, allegedly attacked her from behind while covering her mouth.

When the victim's husband reached his apartment block, he heard noises coming from the bushes and claimed Ivchenko squeezing his victim's throat while raping her.

The furious husband then allegedly attacked the rapist and hit him on the head with a fist, before grabbing his Swiss army knife and chopping his penis off, local media report.

Attorney Dmitry Spaskin said: "The husband lost the ability to control his actions.

"He did not understand what he was doing."

The husband was arrested after hacking off the alleged attacker's penis

The man's wife appeared in court to support him

RAPIST SCREAMS WOKE NEIGHBOURS

The rapist’s screams woke up all the residents in the area who rushed to the scene.

The victim's mother immediately reported Ivchenko to the police while others called an ambulance for him as he was bleeding heavily.

Mr Spaskin said: "After the incident, the husband was in a state of shock and just walked away.

"He walked about 13 kilometres and reached a neighbouring village.

"There he met an acquaintance and asked to drive him to a police station."

He was charged with causing grievous bodily harm and put under house arrest.

He said to local media: "I cannot explain what happened to me at that moment."

Ivchenko was hospitalised to Shevchenko District Hospital and underwent surgery.

Sergey Mitrakov, the head of the hospital’s surgical unit said: "The patient needs a long-lasting treatment."

Doctors have not speculated on the chances to reattach the penis or whether it will work if it is.

Police were said to be investigating the rape allegations criminal case for rape against Ivchenko.

He is at the hospital under the police surveillance now.

Prosecutor Tetiana Vasileva commented: "The rapist said that he was dumped by his girlfriend a week ago.

"On the day of the incident, he drank a litre of vodka. He is refusing to say more so far."

The female residents of the village support the husband.

Hanna Khaustova said: "Ivchenko tried to hit on me but I told him to stop. Then he said, ‘You will regret it’.

"I believe any girl from our village could have become his victim.

"I support the husband. If he had not done it the rapist would have continued to assault girls.

"I am sorry for the wife. She has a hard time now."

But he could face up to eight years in prison if found guilty and the rapist Dmitry Ivchenko faces up to five years if found guilty.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,892 Times in 11,967 Posts
    Justice served.

Prosecutor Tetiana Vasileva commented: "The rapist said that he was dumped by his girlfriend a week ago.
    Because he's a rapist.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts
    Give the guy a medal

Junior Shelter Dweller
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    How'd he manage that with a Swiss army knife? Damn. Absolutely justified either way. It really sucks that he could face jail time, and less than the rapist.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk