Thread: ‘Psychotherapist charged vulnerable man $200 a session then made him have sex with her’

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Busted ‘Psychotherapist charged vulnerable man $200 a session then made him have sex with her’

Jimmy McCloskey for Metro.co.uk

A psychotherapist charged a vulnerable patient $200 an hour for therapy – then made him have sexual intercourse with her, police say.

Johanna Lee Lamm, 43, reportedly spent between around eight months months taking advantage of the man after he visited her clinic in Minnetonka, Minnesota.

Lamm’s alleged abuse was uncovered in August, after she called police to say the unnamed man had sexually assaulted her.

The shrink told gave cops her phone, and claimed the man would say they were having a consensual affair.

Police officers subsequently spoke to the man, who said he and Lamm been having a sexual relationship over several months.

He also handed over his phone, which contained text messages and audio recordings which are said to back up his claims, Fox9 reported.

Lamm was subsequently charged with felony criminal sexual conduct, with a charge sheet saying that ‘the sexual penetration occurred during the psychotherapy session.’

She faces criminal action because her unnamed alleged victim has been described as a ‘vulnerable adult’ by the Minnesota Department of Human Services.

During a police interview, she is said to have admitted having a consensual sexual relationship with the man, and withdrew her claims that she had been assaulted.

Lamm is currently being held at Hennepin County Jail in lieu of $100,00 bail, and had her first court appearance on Tuesday.

If convicted of the charge she faces she could be jailed for up to 15 years and fined between $10,000 and $30,000.

Her website boasts that during sessions she will ‘listen with compassion and offer my observations, insights, or simply my reflective silence.’

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

PeyPeyRyRy (10-19-2019), RBP (10-18-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts
    justice

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    A) What an asshole for abusing her position of power, and B) what a dumbass for reporting her own crimes
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RBP View Post
    A) What an asshole for abusing her position of power, and B) what a dumbass for reporting her own crimes
    I wonder how B happened? Or, maybe better not to know. Women can have a pretty fucked up view of responsibility when it comes to sex...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lost in melb. For This Useful Post:

RBP (10-19-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,770 Times in 4,009 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RBP View Post
    I'd like to add c) What a bitch for trying to then spin it as if he was the rapist

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Godfather For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (10-19-2019), RBP (10-19-2019)

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts
    You crazy bitch, I would have hit that for you