vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Weird Russian fighter with freakish biceps easily defeated in MMA fight

By Jack Figg, The Sun

Kirill Tereshin and Oleg Mongol

A Russian bodybuilder known as “Popeye” was destroyed in an MMA fight in three minutes by an opponent 20 years his senior.

Kirill Tereshin, 23, injected his muscles with highly dangerous synthol and developed huge Popeye-like arms. But his ridiculous 24-inch biceps could not help him defeat blogger and actor Oleg Mongol at a gym in Abakan in Russia.

The ex-Army soldier was submitted in an MMA bout in the first round. Tereshin came out swinging and connected with some early punches, but was later clinched to the cage, taken down and tapped out after a choke.

The loss comes after Tereshin was beaten by Russian slapping champion Vasiliy “The Dumpling” Kamotskiy earlier in the year. Kamotskiy flattened Tereshin with his first punch, proving that fighting may not be his calling.

Doctor Yuriy Serebryanskiny warned Tereshin about the dangers of injecting synthol.

It can cause pulmonary embolisms, nerve damage, infections, sclerosing lipogranuloma, stroke and oil-filled cysts or ulcers in the muscle and could result in amputation.

“He could lose movement in his arms, the muscles could turn into ballast that he won’t be able to use to lift things. He could end up disabled,” Dr Serebryanskiny said

Bodybuilder Tereshin revealed in August that he has stopped injecting synthol oil after problems developed in his arms.

“I used to go to the gym for two years before being called up for military service,” Tereshin said. “In the army, I was worried that I would have a hard time and lose weight so I decided to try synthol oil. When I finished military service, I began to transform myself and did everything at home. My mom was very worried about what I was doing, but we are okay now that she knows synthol can be removed.

“In the beginning, I wanted to inject synthol oil into other parts of my body, but then the problems started and I stopped using it.”

Desperate Tereshin has launched a fundraiser to help pay for treatment, wanting to visit the UK to see a doctor.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Why would he think synthol would give him any strength? idjit..

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts
    Why would you think you could beat a guy with a face like that

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PorkChopSandwiches For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (10-23-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts
    Freak

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Update Russian ‘Popeye’ who injected arms with petroleum jelly faces more surgery

By Yaron Steinbuch - New York Post

A Russian MMA fighter dubbed “Popeye” because of his massive biceps is lamenting his “stupidity” for injecting petroleum jelly into his arms – and the coronavirus pandemic has delayed surgery to fully remove the dangerous implants, according to a report.

“I’m only 24, and my immune system is so far coping with this inflammation, but I really do not know what will happen next,” former soldier Kirill Tereshin told East2West News about his 24-inch guns.

Tereshin went under the knife in 2019, but his new girth didn’t matter much in the ring, as he lost to an opponent 20 years his senior — in just three minutes.

Shortly thereafter, he started to complain about problems caused by the implants.

“That is why I started the surgeries to get rid of this nightmare. I bulked up my arms when I was 20 due to my own stupidity. I did not think about the consequences,” he added.

Alana Mamaeva, 33, a leading campaigner against cosmetic surgery abuses, persuaded Tereshin to save his life by going under the knife to have the poisonous mounds removed, accord to the news outlet.

The fighter said he has been left with hardened slabs of the jelly and “dead muscle” tissue in his triceps.

Tereshin said he was “very lucky” there were doctors willing to treat him after surgeon Dmitry Melnikov told him he could die if his arms were not operated on.

“The hardest surgery will be on my biceps… the nerve responsible for the arms’ sensitivity is inside,” he said.

“God forbid something happens to this nerve and I cannot move my arm. I really worry about this, I am very afraid … I should have thought about this earlier, I know. I blame myself, I know I’m guilty,” said the bulked-up brawler, who had injected about 3 liters of the substance into each arm.

The cheap petroleum jelly implants led to “high fever, strong pain and weakness,” he said.

Mamaeva, who is married to Russian soccer star Pavel Mamaev, said she “had to help” Tereshin treat his “horrible, horrible” mutilations.

Later this year, he will undergo additional surgery to remove the rest of the hardened jelly.

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,822 Times in 3,934 Posts
    do you have to die to qualify for a darwin award?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

PeyPeyRyRy (03-06-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,770 Times in 4,009 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    Why would he think synthol would give him any strength? idjit..
    Same brain defect that makes women think that shooting assfat into their lips and cheeks makes them hot?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Godfather For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (03-06-2021), FBD (03-07-2021)