Thread: T.I. Goes to Gynecologist With His Daughter to Make Sure She’s Still a Virgin

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,095 Times in 59,906 Posts

WTF T.I. Goes to Gynecologist With His Daughter to Make Sure She’s Still a Virgin

By JOSH SANCHEZ - Coed.com

T.I. has come under fire after a recent revelation he made about his daughter, Deyjah Harris. The rapper admitted to being overly protective of his daughter and his comments revealed the extreme lengths he goes to in order to make sure his 18-year-old is not romping in the sheets.

The comments came during an appearance on the podcast Ladies Like Us with Nazanin Mandi, who is married to singer Miguel.

T.I. admitted that he protects his children from doing damage to themselves, but when it comes to his daughter he wants to make sure she is still a virgin. In fact, T.I. makes regular trips to the doctor with Deyjah to ensure she is still a virgin.

Seriously.

“I think that most kids in hindsight, looking back, they always thank their parents for not allowing them to damage themselves as much as they could have,” Tip said, as transcribed by MadamNoire.com.

“This is the thing. Deyjah’s 18, just graduated high school now and she’s attending her first year of college, figuring it out for herself. And yes, not only have we had the conversation, we have yearly trips to the gynecologist to check her hymen.”

You read that correctly. The rapper said that he accompanies his daughter to the gynecologist to make sure she is still a virgin.

A post shared by on

But in case you didn’t really believe T.I., he expanded on the comments.

“So it’s this one time we go, I think this might have been after her 16th birthday. This is what we do. Right after the birthday we celebrate,” he said. “Usually like the day after the party she’s enjoying her gifts. I put a sticky note on the door: ‘Gyno. Tomorrow. 9:30.’ So we’ll go and sit down and the doctor will come and talk and the doctor’s maintaining a high level of professionalism. He’s like, ‘You know sir, I have to, in order to share information’ — I’m like, ‘Deyjah they want you to sign this so we can share information. Is there anything you would not want me to know? See doc? No problem.’ And so then they come and say, ‘Well I just want you to know that there are other ways besides sex that the hymen can be broken like bike riding, athletics, horseback riding and just other forms of athletic physical activity.’ So I say, ‘Look doc, she don’t ride no horses, she don’t ride no bike, she don’t play no sports. Just check the hymen please and give me back my results expeditiously.'”

When the comments began gaining traction online, T.I. became the No. 1 trend on Twitter with a number of users saying his actions are controlling and abusive.

Deyjah has not made any public comments about her father’s interview, but she has liked comments on social media condemning his actions. We’ll have to see if T.I. responds to the criticism now that his comments are gaining traction on social media.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Well, at least he didn't check for himself. But yeah, dude. Kinda fucked up.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts
    what a creep