Thread: New Orleans man pretended to be disabled to trick home care workers into changing his diaper, police say

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Wanker New Orleans man pretended to be disabled to trick home care workers into changing his diaper, police say

Tribune Media Wire

NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) – A New Orleans man has been arrested for pretending to be handicapped in order to have home health care workers change his adult diaper.

Twenty-nine-year-old Rutledge Deas, who also goes by “Rory,” created multiple social media posts for home health care workers.

Deas would specify in the ads that the services would be for his 18-year-old mentally and physically handicapped brother, “Cory.”

Deas would then pose as “Cory” and pretend to be handicapped while the nurses changed his adult diaper, a process Deas used to “obtain sexual arousal,” according to the Louisiana State Police.

Home healthcare workers became suspicious of the scheme on at least 10 separate occasions.

Deas was arrested at his home without incident and charged with 10 counts of sexual battery and human trafficking (labor), and one count of possession of a schedule II controlled dangerous substance.

The investigation remains ongoing, and additional victims are anticipated.

Anyone suspected of being a victim of Deas is urged to contact LSP Detectives at (504) 310-7000.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

RBP (11-15-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts
    A man goes in to a public toilet and sees a man with no arms standing by the urinal. The armless man turns to him and says, ''Could you help me, please? My zip needs undoing."

''Okay.'' says the first man, and he pulls down the man's zip.

The armless man then says, ''Could you take it out for me?''

''Um, well, okay." says the first man. He pulls the armless man's dick out of his pants and sees that it is covered in red bumps, green veins and brown scabs oozing with yellow pus. It really stinks too!

''Could you point it for me?" asks the armless man.

The other man tries to hold the horrible dick steady while the armless man has a pee. When he's finished, the armless man says, ''Now could you put it back in?''

''Sure.'' says the first man.

He shakes the putrid dick dry, stuffs it back in the armless man's trousers and does up his fly. "Thank you." says the armless man. ''I really appreciate that.''

''No problem." says the first man. ''But I've got to ask you something. What the hell is wrong with your dick?"

The other guy pulls his arms out of his jacket and says, "I don't know, but i sure ain't touching it...."

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (11-18-2019), FBD (12-16-2020), RBP (11-15-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts
    Hes very handsome

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

Update Man receives probation for tricking women into changing diapers, New Orleans judge rules

BY MATT SLEDGE | STAFF WRITER - NOLA.com

A New Orleans judge has sentenced a man who admitted to tricking women into changing his diapers by feigning disabilities to five years of probation, according to court records.

Rutledge Deas IV must also maintain employment, undergo internet addiction counseling, stay off social media and complete 400 hours of community service, ad hoc Criminal District Court Judge Hunter Harris ordered Monday after Deas pleaded guilty.

The guilty plea puts an end to a strange criminal saga that came to light in November 2019, when Louisiana State Police arrested Deas for convincing a series of women to change his diapers.

Deas had posed on babysitting apps as the brother of a man named “Cory” with mental and physical disabilities. He convinced the women to treat “Cory” — in actuality Deas himself — as if he were a child.

At a court hearing after his arrest, two women spoke of their sense of betrayal when they found out that Deas did not suffer from the disabilities he claimed.

“I used to believe that almost everyone in the world was inherently good. ... In this case, I was wrong,” one of them said.

Deas’ lawyers said he did suffer from mental health and substance abuse problems. He described his actions as a response to childhood sexual trauma.

Deas was set to plead guilty at a hearing in November 2019 which ended in disarray. After that he remained locked up until April, when his lawyers successfully argued that his bail should be reduced to an amount he could afford due to the threat posed by COVID-19 to incarcerated people.

Deas pleaded guilty to possession of methamphetamines, possession of drug paraphernalia and four counts of human trafficking.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

Update Man Who Posed as Non-Existent Special Needs Brother to Get Diaper Changed Now Faces New Human Trafficking Charges

ALBERTO LUPERON - Law & Crime

When Rutledge Deas IV pleaded guilty last year to tricking women into changing his diaper, one of the people he deceived voiced hope that probation might change him. It did not, as far as the Louisiana State Police are concerned.

Deas, 31, was arrested Thursday at his home in the community of Metairie, cops said. This grown man once again plotted to trick women into changing his diaper, officials say. Investigators are trying to see if there are more victims.

According to officers, detectives began a second investigation last Monday after they learned Deas wrote a text message showing “similar behaviors” to what got him previously charged.

“In the message, Deas indicated that he was engaged in ‘alternative therapy’ and offered to pay the victim to change his diapers,” cops wrote. “As part of the ongoing investigation, detectives learned Deas attempted to recruit the victim to solicit other babysitters to care for him while he again posed as a younger man with special needs.”

In other words, police say Deas was back at it. They had arrested him in November 2019, saying that he pretended to be a non-existent, 18-year-old younger brother living with a disability.

Posing as “Cory,” Deas let a healthcare provider change his adult diaper so he could become sexually aroused, officials said more than two years ago. Investigators sought more possible victims.

Deas ultimately pleaded guilty last December to human trafficking charges, dodging time behind bars and only getting probation, according to WDSU. As part of the plea agreement, he cannot have social media, has to attend Alcoholics Anonymous meetings, and also see a counselor. The women reportedly agreed to this deal, but the one who spoke to the outlet was ambivalent. She voiced a mix of doubt and hope as to whether Deas would successfully follow through on the terms of the agreement.

“Hopefully he follows through with that,” she said. “I don’t believe that he will because five years is a long time. I hope he can make himself better.”

Now Deas is back behind bars just more than year after his guilty plea. Online records show he remains at the Jefferson Parish jail on a total of $100,000 bond for a count each of human trafficking, and attempted human trafficking. He is also being held on five counts of probation violation.

“The investigation remains ongoing with the possibility of additional victims,” cops said. “Anyone suspected of being a victim of Deas is urged to contact detectives at 504-310-7000.”

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

RBP (12-28-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    ffs

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    Shocking.
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts
    Bizarre