By Lauren Steussy - The New York Post

Three children operate a rocker at a gold mine on Dominion Creek, Yukon Territory, circa 1898.

Well, she’s impressive, but she’s not that impressive.

Conspiracy theorists are at it again over a 120-year-old photo depicting a girl who bears an uncanny resemblance to teen environmental activist Greta Thunberg.

The photo, unearthed from archives at the University of Washington, shows three children working at a gold mine in Canada, including a girl wearing Thunberg’s signature braid and stoic expression.

Historians believe it was taken around 1898.

Thunberg, 16, took the world by storm when she arrived at the UN Climate Action Summit from her native Sweden this year via sailboat — having sworn off airplanes because of their environmental impact.

She spoke bluntly to US policymakers at the summit for not having stricter emissions standards.

“How dare you? You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words,” she said at the time.

See the resemblance?

Thunberg is currently looking to hitch another low-carbon ride across the Atlantic after protests in Chile forced a venue change for an environmental summit.

And while her activism is powerful — nabbing her a cover slot on Time magazine — her ability to time-travel is not, contrary to the Twitter conspiracy mill.