#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,095 Times in 59,906 Posts

WTF Josh Brolin Tried “Perineum Sunning” and It Completely Ruined His Day

By Matthew Dessem - Slate

Josh Brolin, the Academy-Award nominated actor who turned in bravura performances in No Country for Old Men, Hail, Caesar!, and Inherent Vice, to say nothing of his work in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, has sustained what he described as “#severeperineumburns” after trying out “perineum sunning,” the latest in Instagram wellness trends.

If you haven’t heard about perineum sunning, thank you for allowing me to ruin your day. On Oct. 21, Instagram user “𓂀 𓋹 Metaphysical Meagan 𓋹 𓂀” wrote that she had incorporated “sunning my bum and & yoni🌺 into [her] daily rising routine,” in accordance with an “an ancient Taoist practice.” Benefits of letting your taint catch some rays, according to 𓂀 𓋹 Metaphysical Meagan 𓋹 𓂀, include deeper sleep, better focus, an amplified auric field, reduced leakage of life force energy, and bringing “prana or solar energy from the sun into the organs within the body which strengthens the organs. 🌞” It all sounds very cool and very plausible, which is presumably why Brolin decided to give it a try. But after seeing the results for himself, he was less than delighted. Maybe it’s better if you hear it from Brolin. (The photo he used comes from 𓂀 𓋹 Metaphysical Meagan 𓋹 𓂀’s original post.):

A post shared by on

Given Brolin’s experiences, it seems like perineum sunning is a wellness practice that lands in a sort of ill-defined middle ground: Tain’t a legitimate medical treatment, but tain’t a harmless placebo either. There oughta be a word for that.

Here are Josh Brolin’s complete comments on the benefits and dangers of perineum sunning:

Tried this perineum sunning that I’ve been hearing about and my suggestion is DO NOT do it as long as I did. My pucker hole is crazy burned and I was going to spend the day shopping with my family and instead I’m icing and using aloe and burn creams because of the severity of the pain. I don’t know who the fuck thought of this stupid shit but fuck you nonetheless. Seriously. #blackholefriday #blackholesun #severeperineumburns #santamonicafiredepartment #assholecare

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,742 Times in 4,207 Posts

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pony For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (12-02-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    I cant even read this.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,742 Times in 4,207 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    I cant even read this.
    Want me to summarize in smaller words?

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Sure..!

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    His name is Cornholio. He had no TP for his bunghole.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,771 Times in 4,010 Posts
    He must be trolling us right?!?

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,095 Times in 59,906 Posts

Update Perineum Sunning – Probably the Dumbest Health Trend Ever

Oddity Central

Every once in a while, a health trend so unbelievably crazy comes along that it leaves us wondering if it’s nothing more than a parody. “Perineum Sunning”, or exposing your ‘back door’ to direct sunlight for a few minutes every week is one such trend, and unfortunately it’s no joke.

Did you know that exposing your butthole to direct sunlight for just 30 seconds every day is the equivalent of a full day of sunlight exposure with your clothes on? At least that’s what Instagram “healer” Metaphysical Megan claims in one of the viral social media posts that catapulted perineum sunning to health craze level. It also allegedly gives you more energy than chugging several cups of coffee and improves sleep, among other health and spiritual benefits. However, many medical experts warn that this bizarre practice can be dangerous, as the perineum area is particularly sensitive and exposing it to direct sunlight without protection could increase the risk of skin cancer.

“In a mere 30 seconds of sunlight on your butthole, you will receive more energy from this electric node than you would in an entire day being outside with your clothes on,” Instagram user ra_of_earth wrote in a viral post, back in October. He also posted a step-by-step Sun Worship exercise from a book by Dr. Stephen T. Chang, who claims that it can help keep the area “healthy and free of germs”.

A post shared by on

“30 seconds of direct sunlight injection to The anal orifice is equivalent to being outside in the sun ALL DAY!” Instagram user certifiedhealthnut wrote in a post that has gotten over 2,000 likes.

A post shared by on

According to some sources, even celebrities have been caught in the perineum sunning trend, including Hollywood actress Shailene Woodley, who told The Gloss that she uses it to get a vitamin D boost during the winter months.

A post shared by on

Health experts have been quick to refute the claims made by so-called social media influencers regarding perineum sunning, calling the practice unnecessary and probably unhealthy.

There is no evidence that sunbathing in this way has any effect on physical wellbeing,” Dr Diana Gall from Doctor-4-U told Insider. “Yes, practicing mindfulness and meditation, and getting your dose of Vitamin D, is beneficial for mental and physical health, but you don’t need to damage your skin in the process from sun exposure.”

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    The fact that anyone would take this seriously is proof that we're doomed.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Who wants to watch me tan my dirty onion ring?