Thread: Naval Air Station shooter wrote manifesto condemning US as 'nation of evil:' report

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Terrorism Naval Air Station shooter wrote manifesto condemning US as 'nation of evil:' report

By Paulina Dedaj | Fox News

The Saudi national who opened fire in a classroom at a naval air station in Florida Friday morning, killing three before being shot dead by officers, condemned the United States as a “nation of evil” in a post online, reports say.

Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani, who was said to be a second lieutenant in a flight training program for foreign military personnel at Naval Air Station Pensacola, posted a short manifesto to Twitter where he claimed to be “against evil,” AFP reported, citing the SITE Intelligence Group.

“America as a whole has turned into a nation of evil,” the post reportedly continued.

According to SITE, a group that monitors jihadist media, Alshamrani allegedly wrote in this manifesto that he “hates” Americans for their supposed crimes against Muslims and “humanity.”

"I'm not against you for just being American, I don't hate you because your freedoms, I hate you because every day you supporting, funding and committing crimes not only against Muslims but also humanity," he wrote, according to the report.

A spokesperson for Twitter told Fox News in an email statement Saturday that the account was suspended but they declined to comment further as to when the manifesto was tweeted out.

Alshamrani entered a classroom early Friday morning and opened fired, killing three people and injuring several others, including two Escambia County Sheriff’s deputies, who were the first to respond.

Sources told Fox News that the scene of the shooting -- the classroom, where students usually spend three months at the beginning of the program -- indicated that the shooter was a student who was “early” in his training.

The majority of the hundreds of foreign aviation students who have participated in the program are from Saudi Arabia, the Navy said. The Naval training program has about 1,500 pilots in total.

Six Saudi nationals were detained for questioning following Friday’s shooting, although their ties to the shooter were not immediately known.

The shooting is the second at a U.S. naval base this week. A sailor whose submarine was docked at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, opened fire on three civilian employees Wednesday, killing two before taking his own life.

Fox News’ Vandana Rambaran and The Associated Press contributed to this report.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

RBP (12-07-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    Have the feds labeled it an act of international terrorism? I haven't seen it.
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Not yet, but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

RBP (12-07-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Official: Base shooter watched shooting videos before attack
    By BILL KACZOR and BRENDAN Farrington--The Associated Press

PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) — A US official says the Saudi student who fatally shot three people at a Florida naval base had hosted a dinner party the night before to watch videos of mass shootings. The official was briefed by federal investigators and spoke on condition of anonymity. He says authorities tell him one Saudi student was recording outside the building while the shooting took place. He says 10 Saudi students are being held at the base and that several others are still unaccounted for.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

RBP (12-07-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    Official: Base shooter watched shooting videos before attack
    By BILL KACZOR and BRENDAN Farrington--The Associated Press

PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) — A US official says the Saudi student who fatally shot three people at a Florida naval base had hosted a dinner party the night before to watch videos of mass shootings. The official was briefed by federal investigators and spoke on condition of anonymity. He says authorities tell him one Saudi student was recording outside the building while the shooting took place. He says 10 Saudi students are being held at the base and that several others are still unaccounted for.
    But keeping them out is a "Muslim ban".

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RBP For This Useful Post:

Teh One Who Knocks (12-08-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,892 Times in 11,967 Posts
    How about we just say that middle east countries can't send their people here anymore? No schooling, no training whatsoever.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    How about we just say that middle east countries can't send their people here anymore? No schooling, no training whatsoever.
    Obama did it. But when Trump tried to say that if that country can't vet their own people, we aren't taking them, the response was unsurprisingly different.

What? No, you bigoted Nazi, that's a Muslim ban!!!!!

Having said that, Saudi Arabia isn't on the list because they are considered an ally. But they keep sending terrorists....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RBP For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RBP View Post
    Obama did it. But when Trump tried to say that if that country can't vet their own people, we aren't taking them the response was unsurprisingly different. What? No, you bigoted Nazi, that's a Muslim ban!!!!!
    Political games aside, how many times is it going to take to show that the majority of these asshats don't like our country, don't like our way of life, and are far too influenced by fundamental Islamists to be trusted? Israel's got it right.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

RBP (12-07-2019), Teh One Who Knocks (12-08-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    Political games aside, how many times is it going to take to show that the majority of these asshats don't like our country, don't like our way of life, and are far too influenced by fundamental Islamists to be trusted? Israel's got it right.
    The weird thing to me is we are told these are saudi nationals that are pissed off about palestinian issues? That's confusing.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Not really. Everybody in the Islamic world hates Israel and supports the Palestinians. They also hate us for taking Israel's side in the matter.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    They are now officially investigating it as an act of terrorism.