#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,095 Times in 59,906 Posts

Wanker Jogger slaps Georgia TV reporter’s behind live on-air

The New York Post

A brazen creep slapped a TV reporter’s behind as she reported live from a race in Georgia.

WSAV-TV’s Alex Bozarjian was on air, with joggers mugging the camera as they dashed past her at the Savannah Bridge Run 10K Saturday, when a man in a hat and sunglasses appeared to smack her as he ran past, video shows.

GRAPHIC LANGUAGE IN TWEET

The journalist could be seen recoiling in shock and staring off at the man, before composing herself and continuing her broadcast.

“To the man who smacked my butt on live TV this morning: You violated, objectified, and embarrassed me,” Bozarjian tweeted later on Saturday, alongside footage of the on-air assault.

“No woman should EVER have to put up with this at work or anywhere!! Do better.”

The director of the Savannah Sports Council, Robert Wells, responded to her tweet and vowed to find the gross jerk.

“Alex, what happened today is 100% unacceptable. You have my assurance we will identify him,” Wells said.

Caitlyn Penter, a reporter for North Carolina TV station WLOS, tweeted, “DO NOT TOUCH REPORTERS. Period.”

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Sorry Sugar.. You gonna be ok?

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts
    He raped her

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PorkChopSandwiches For This Useful Post:

Muddy (12-09-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

Update Runner who slapped TV reporter’s behind is banned from future races

By Lee Brown - The New YOrk Post

The pervy jogger who slapped a TV reporter’s behind during a 10K in Georgia has been identified by officials — and banned from future races.

Race organizers had immediately vowed to find the handsy creep who left WSAV-TV anchor Alex Bozarjian feeling “violated, objectified, and embarrassed” while she reported on Saturday’s Savannah Bridge Run.

“Yesterday afternoon we identified him and shared his information with the reporter and her station,” the Savannah Sports Council tweeted, without revealing his name publicly.

“We will not tolerate behavior like this at a Savannah Sports Council event,” the council said in another post. “We have made the decision to ban this individual from registering for all Savannah Sports Council owned races.”

In a video viewed more than 10 million times, Bozarjian was seen recoiling in shock as a runner in a hat and sunglasses smacked her as he ran past.

“To the man who smacked my butt on live TV this morning: You violated, objectified, and embarrassed me,” Bozarjian tweeted later on Saturday, alongside footage of the on-air assault. “No woman should EVER have to put up with this at work or anywhere!! Do better.”

A Savannah Police Department spokesperson says officers have talked with Bozarjian and “are definitely going to be working with her in any capacity on how she’d like to move forward with this incident.”

The reporter has yet to comment on the creep’s identity — and has not said whether she plans to press charges.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

Update A runner who smacked a reporter’s backside on air now faces charges

CNN News Wire

Savannah, Ga. — The man accused of slapping a news reporter on the backside while she was reporting live in Savannah, Georgia, last week has been arrested and charged with sexual battery, according to her employer, CNN affiliate WSAV.

Thomas Callaway turned himself in at the Chatham County Sheriff’s Office on Friday and was released on a $1,300 bond, according to a report by WSAV.

Callaway is accused of hitting Savannah reporter Alex Bozarjian on her backside as she was reporting at the Enmarket Savannah Bridge Run and he was running in the event. The incident was caught on camera, and Bozarjian’s reporting was momentarily interrupted by her stunned reaction.

Bozarjian filed a sexual battery complaint with the Savannah Police Department. The report says she “described the smack as a ‘smack and grab,’ advising that he also grabbed her buttocks in the same motion. She stated she felt a sharp sting after the smack and advised that it caused her to pause during the broadcast.”

Bozarjian’s attorney, Gloria Allred, provided a brief statement to WSAV Friday saying, “Alex is looking forward to justice in this case.”

“To the man who smacked my butt on live TV this morning: You violated, objectified, and embarrassed me,” Bozarjian said on Twitter. “No woman should EVER have to put up with this at work or anywhere!! Do better.”

CNN has reached out to the County Sheriff’s Department and attorneys for Bozarjian and Callaway for comment on the charges.

During an interview with WSAV on Tuesday, Callaway apologized to Bozarjian saying, “Alex, I am sorry. I did not mean to do this. I think you’re a great, great asset to this community and to the local media and to the national media. You’re very talented. You’re an amazing woman from what I’ve gathered, and I apologize.”

Callaway has been banned from registering for all Savannah Sports Council owned races, according to council director Rob Wells.

The station said in a statement that it is supporting Bozarjian and prioritizes the safety of its employees.