Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Swazi king endorses mass circumcision in bid to fight HIV

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts
    Little Johnny is squirming around at his desk, scratching his crotch and paying little attention to the English lesson going on in the classroom. When his teacher Mary goes over to find out what’s going on, Johnny is quite embarrassed. He whispers to Mary that he’s recently been circumcised and he’s gotten very itchy. So Mary tells him to use the phone in the corridor to ask his mother what he should do about his itch. Johnny does as he’s told and 5 minutes later returns to his desk.
    Within minutes, there’s a commotion around his desk and when Mary goes to investigate, she finds Johnny sitting there with his penis hanging out his trousers.
    "I thought I told you to call your Mother," she says to him.
    "I did teacher," he replies. "She told me that if I could stick it out till lunch time, she'd come and pick me up from school."
    Last edited by Griffin; 07-20-2011 at 01:14 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    David’s watch was not working. He remembered passing a little shop with clocks and watches in the window, so he took the watch in for repair.
    "Can I help you?" asked the man behind the counter.
    "I want this watch repaired," said David.
    "I'm sorry. I don't repair watches."
    "Well, how much for a new one then?" asked David.
    "I don't sell watches."
    "You don't sell watches?"
    "No, I don't sell watches."
    "Clocks, you sell clocks then? How much for a clock?"
    "I don't sell clocks."
    David was getting exasperated. "You don't sell watches, you don't sell clocks?"
    "No, I’m a mohel," replied the man.
    "Then why do you have all those clocks and watches in the window?"
    "If you were a mohel, tell me, what would you put in your window?"

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Two gentlemen are using the facilities at Grand Central Station in New York.
    One gentleman says to the other, "Are you from Borough Park?"
    The other gentleman exclaims, "Yeah, how did you know that?"
    The first gentleman says, "Do you belong to Temple Beth El?"
    The second gentleman exclaims, "Yeah, how did you know that?"
    The first gentleman says, "Is Rabbi Yablonobovitz, the mohel, still there?"
    The second gentleman exclaims "Yeah, how did you know that?"
    The first gentleman answers, "Because he always cuts on a slant, and you're peeing on my shoe!"

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,139 Times in 1,281 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Belle View Post
    Because the Bible says so.

The circumcision thing may be ok but using condoms would be much more effective. :rollseyes:
    Exactly! Practicing safe sex and teaching these underdeveloped countries about responsible and safe sex is the key here. If some people think that cutting their dick will magically make them immune to everything...ohh boy! Well maybe they soon do if the education system keeps going downhill.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyB View Post

Jezter's debates aside, I have made the point that overwhelming medical evidence supports the health benefits for men, AND their partners (male or female). You just can't deny it. Jez can, because he doesn't want to believe, but there are proven benefits, and many of them.

I support anyone's rights either way, I'm just speaking up because there is a lot of anti-circ activity lately. Whole groups exists to end the practice...despite the numerous benefits.
    Those medical researches aswell as the alledged benefits are under controversy like they have been for ages. It is very very hard to believe that cutting one piece of skin, that we are naturally born with and is there to protect, is going to somehow revolutionize everything and give all these huge benefits. I mean... it just doesn't make any sense. It really doesn't. But hey...each to his own and if cultural and religious pressure and habit is deeply rooted... keep on mutilating those cocks! Move on to pussies next. Extra meat flapping around there and who knows what hideous health risks they bring.

Riding this motherfucking beat like a tractor
    vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 1,192 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    Newborn's memory capabilities aren't developed enough at birth so if it's done when they're born, they won't remember the experience.

doc: Don't worry, baby. I know I just chopped half your dick off, but don't worry about it because you won't remember the experience

Baby: Fuck you, doc!!! I don't give a shit, cos it hurts like a motherfucker NOW! WAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!