#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Drama Taylor Swift attempted to kick Justin Bieber out of her gym

By Jessica Bennett - Page Six

When Taylor Swift pays big bucks for a private gym session, that’s just what she expects, even if it means kicking a fellow pop star out of the vicinity.

The “You Need to Calm Down” singer, 30, recently attempted to have Justin Bieber, 25, and several others removed from the Dogpound Gym in West Hollywood, TMZ reports.

The “Yummy” artist and his security team were approached and asked to leave, but they refused to budge until the Biebs finished his workout, according to the site.

After completing his session, Bieber left with his crew, all the while not knowing that Swift was the one who requested they exit stage right. Once he left, the remaining gym members were also asked to leave.

A source at the gym insisted that Swift had an appointment with a trainer where she specified she’d like to train alone in the facility, and that the incident was not personal.

Swift has, however, made her feelings known about Bieber’s manager, Scooter Braun, as the two have been engaged in a music business feud over her master recordings for months.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,891 Times in 11,966 Posts
    Man, if that's not Diva, then I don't know what is.

"Clear the gym, kick everyone out. I want to workout alone with my trainer."

Is she fucking the trainer?

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Go build your own gym on your own property, you little cunt.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (01-20-2020), PorkChopSandwiches (01-20-2020)

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts
    Exactly, have your trainer come to you dumb bitch

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,770 Times in 4,009 Posts
    I mean... am I crazy for not seeing the problem if she presumably paid to book the place out? If a company pays to book out a restaurant for a private event and has to ask them to kick out some stragglers at the bar when their allotted time starts, nobody blinks. You put up a sign in advance, it is what it is.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,891 Times in 11,966 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    I mean... am I crazy for not seeing the problem if she presumably paid to book the place out? If a company pays to book out a restaurant for a private event and has to ask them to kick out some stragglers at the bar when their allotted time starts, nobody blinks. You put up a sign in advance, it is what it is.
    I don't think you're crazy, and I guess if she has that kind of pull with businesses, then so be it. We already know she has the money to pull it off, but at the end of he day, it's still a bitchy diva move. Personally, if I was a Hollywood gym owner, I'd have some kind of VIP room or wing where celebrities and other high profile clients could have their privacy, and leave the main building open to my regular paying customers. If I couldn't provide a private spot, then I would refuse the offer, citing all of my other paying customers having paid for the right to be there. It's not worth losing a bunch of customers over one person, rather than losing one spoiled brat that thinks she's too good to work out in the same areas that others paid for the right to use as well. I just don't subscribe to the whole rich and famous deserve to get to the front of the line just because they're rich and famous. If celebrities want to impress me, then let them go and find a cure for cancer, paralysis, Alzheimer's/dementia, etc etc etc

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    I guess I mistook that she had booked the entire gym.. Yeah.. Throw him out.

Shelter Dweller
    vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    Man, if that's not Diva, then I don't know what is.

"Clear the gym, kick everyone out. I want to workout alone with my trainer."

Is she fucking the trainer?

Bet she can take a good fisting!