Page 74 of 85 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1264

Thread: China Quarantines Millions After Thousands Exposed To Mutating Virus That Has Killed Many

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    https://zenodo.org/record/4028830#.X1-5U5UpCAm

Unusual Features of the SARS-CoV-2 Genome Suggesting Sophisticated Laboratory Modification Rather Than Natural Evolution and Delineation of Its Probable Synthetic Route

Yan, Li-Meng; Kang, Shu; Guan, Jie; Hu, Shanchang

The COVID-19 pandemic caused by the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 has led to over 910,000 deaths worldwide and unprecedented decimation of the global economy. Despite its tremendous impact, the origin of SARS-CoV-2 has remained mysterious and controversial. The natural origin theory, although widely accepted, lacks substantial support. The alternative theory that the virus may have come from a research laboratory is, however, strictly censored on peer-reviewed scientific journals. Nonetheless, SARS-CoV-2 shows biological characteristics that are inconsistent with a naturally occurring, zoonotic virus. In this report, we describe the genomic, structural, medical, and literature evidence, which, when considered together, strongly contradicts the natural origin theory. The evidence shows that SARS-CoV-2 should be a laboratory product created by using bat coronaviruses ZC45 and/or ZXC21 as a template and/or backbone. Building upon the evidence, we further postulate a synthetic route for SARS-CoV-2, demonstrating that the laboratory-creation of this coronavirus is convenient and can be accomplished in approximately six months. Our work emphasizes the need for an independent investigation into the relevant research laboratories. It also argues for a critical look into certain recently published data, which, albeit problematic, was used to support and claim a natural origin of SARS-CoV-2. From a public health perspective, these actions are necessary as knowledge of the origin of SARS-CoV-2 and of how the virus entered the human population are of pivotal importance in the fundamental control of the COVID-19 pandemic as well as in preventing similar, future pandemics.

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts

Interesting University of Pittsburgh scientists discover antibody that 'neutralizes' virus that causes coronavirus

By Alexandra Deabler | Fox News

Scientists at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine have isolated “the smallest biological molecule” that “completely and specifically neutralizes” SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.

The antibody component is 10 times smaller than a full-sized antibody, and has been used to create the drug Ab8, shared in the report published by the researchers in the journal Cell on Monday. The drug is seen as a potential preventative against SARS-CoV-2.

According to the report, the drug has been “highly effective in preventing and treating” the SARS-CoV-2 infections in mice and hamsters during tests. The drug also reportedly does not bind to human cells, which suggests it will not have negative side-effects in people.

“Ab8 not only has potential as therapy for COVID-19, but it also could be used to keep people from getting SARS-CoV-2 infections,” said co-author John Mellors, chief of the Division of Infectious Diseases at Pitt and UPMC. “Antibodies of larger size have worked against other infectious diseases and have been well tolerated, giving us hope that it could be an effective treatment for patients with COVID-19 and for protection of those who have never had the infection and are not immune.”

Xianglei Liu of Pitt is also co-lead author of the study.

Researchers are also “thinking outside the box” for how the drug could be administered, stating it may be able to be inhaled or through a superficial injection, instead of an IV.

According to the report, the team at University of Texas Medical Branch Center for Biodefense and Emerging Diseases and Galveston National Laboratory tested Ab8 and found it blocked the virus from entering cells. In mice trials, those treated with Ab8 had 10-fold less of the amount of infectious virus compared to those that were untreated.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

Muddy (09-15-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

Chinese virologist: China's government 'intentionally' released COVID-19

By Sam Dorman | Fox News

The Chinese government intentionally manufactured and released the COVID-19 virus that led to mass shutdowns and deaths across the world, a top virologist and whistleblower told Fox News host Tucker Carlson Tuesday.

Carlson specifically asked Dr. Li-Meng Yan whether she believed the Chinese communist party released the virus "on purpose." "Yes, of course, it's intentionally," she responded on "Tucker Carlson Tonight."

Yan said more evidence would be released but pointed to her own high-ranking position at a World Health Organization reference lab as a reason to trust her allegation.

"I work[ed] in the WHO reference lab which is the top coronavirus lab in the world, in the University of Hong Kong. And the thing is I get deeply into such investigation in secret from the early beginning of this outbreak. I had my intelligence because I also get my own unit network in China, involved [in] the hospital ... also I work with the top corona[virus] virologist in the world," she said.

"So, together with my experience, I can tell you, this is created in the lab ... and also, it is spread to the world to make such damage."

Yan's comments conflicted with the opinion of Dr. Anthony Fauci, a White House coronavirus adviser, who previously cast doubt on the idea the virus was artificially created. In May, he told National Geographic: "If you look at the evolution of the virus in bats, and what's out there now is very, very strongly leaning toward this [virus] could not have been artificially or deliberately manipulated—the way the mutations have naturally evolved."

Other scientists have panned the idea that COVID-19 served as a sort of bioweapon or was released by a lab.

Fox News previously reported on Yan when she blew the whistle on China's alleged attempts to suppress information about its handling of the virus. With a vast network of contacts in Chinese medical facilities, Yan attempted to gather more information about the virus as China blocked overseas experts from conducting research in the country.

Her revelations fueled ongoing complaints that the Chinese government failed to tell the world early on about the virus' threat. Specifically, she believes the Chinese government ignored research that could have saved lives. The State Department did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment.

In response, her former employer, the University of Hong Kong, criticized her account. A press release noted "that the content of the said news report does not accord with the key facts as we understand them."

"Specifically, Dr Yan never conducted any research on human-to-human transmission of the novel coronavirus at [the University of Hong Kong] during December 2019 and January 2020, her central assertion of the said interview."

Yan, who said she was one of the first scientists in the world to study the novel coronavirus, fled China and currently fears retaliation. She was allegedly asked by her supervisor at the University/WHO reference lab, Dr. Leo Poon, in 2019 to look into the odd cluster of SARS-like cases coming out of mainland China at the end of December 2019.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

Oops Nearly 7,000 NC residents incorrectly told they have COVID-19

by Jordyn Pair - Disrn

Nearly 7,000 residents in North Carolina were incorrectly told that they had COVID-19 due to what officials are calling a technical glitch.

More than 6,700 residents in Mecklenburg County received text messages on Friday saying they had tested positive for COVID-19. More than 500 people also reported receiving an email.

Although the county originally told residents that the messages were a "scam," it later said on Twitter that the messages had actually been sent because of a glitch "in the software system that has been addressed by the software provider."

No personal information was shared or compromised and a corrected message was sent to those who received the original one, the county said.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    By Alexandra Deabler | Fox News

Scientists at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine have isolated “the smallest biological molecule” that “completely and specifically neutralizes” SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.

The antibody component is 10 times smaller than a full-sized antibody, and has been used to create the drug Ab8, shared in the report published by the researchers in the journal Cell on Monday. The drug is seen as a potential preventative against SARS-CoV-2.

According to the report, the drug has been “highly effective in preventing and treating” the SARS-CoV-2 infections in mice and hamsters during tests. The drug also reportedly does not bind to human cells, which suggests it will not have negative side-effects in people.

“Ab8 not only has potential as therapy for COVID-19, but it also could be used to keep people from getting SARS-CoV-2 infections,” said co-author John Mellors, chief of the Division of Infectious Diseases at Pitt and UPMC. “Antibodies of larger size have worked against other infectious diseases and have been well tolerated, giving us hope that it could be an effective treatment for patients with COVID-19 and for protection of those who have never had the infection and are not immune.”

Xianglei Liu of Pitt is also co-lead author of the study.

Researchers are also “thinking outside the box” for how the drug could be administered, stating it may be able to be inhaled or through a superficial injection, instead of an IV.

According to the report, the team at University of Texas Medical Branch Center for Biodefense and Emerging Diseases and Galveston National Laboratory tested Ab8 and found it blocked the virus from entering cells. In mice trials, those treated with Ab8 had 10-fold less of the amount of infectious virus compared to those that were untreated.
    Remember that chinese scientist who was killed back in May saying they were right on the cusp of...this?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

KevinD (09-16-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/i-...y-released-ccp

"I Am The Target": Silenced Chinese Virologist Tells Tucker COVID-19 Intentionally Released, CCP Trying To 'Disappear' Her

Hours after her unceremonious Twitter ban for, we assume, presenting evidence that SARS-CoV-2 was created in a Wuhan lab, Chinese virologist Dr. Li-Meng Yan appeared on "Tucker Carlson Tonight," where she told the Fox News host that the virus is a "Frankenstein" which was designed to target humans which was intentionally released.

"It could never come from nature," she Yan - an MD/PhD who worked with coronavirus at the University of Hong Kong

"There is evidence left in the genome" - which Yan detailed in a 26-page scientific paper co-written with three other Chinese scientists. "They don't want people to know this truth. Also, that's why I get suspended [from Twitter], I get suppression. I am the target that the Chinese Communist Party wants disappeared."

When Carlson asked her why she believes the virus made it's way out of the Wuhan lab, Dr. Yan said "I worked in the WHO reference lab, which is the top coronavirus lab in the world at the university of Hong Kong. And the things I got deeply into such investigation in secret from the early beginning of this outbreak - I had my intelligence through my network in China, involved in the hospitals, institutes and also government."

"Together with my experience, I can tell you - this is created in a lab."

Dr. Yan fled Hong Kong on April 28 on a Cathay Pacific flight to the United States. She believes her life is in danger, and that she can never go back home.

"The reason I came to the U.S. is because I deliver the message of the truth of COVID," Yan told Fox News in July.

As we reported at the time:

Yan said that discussion between colleagues in China about the disease took a sharp turn after "doctors and researchers who had been openly discussing the virus suddenly clammed up." Contacts in Wuhan went completely dark and others warned not to ask them about the virus - telling Yan "We can't talk about it, but we need to wear masks."

"There are many, many patients who don't get treatment on time and diagnosis on time," said Yan, adding "Hospital doctors are scared, but they cannot talk. CDC staff are scared."

She said she reported her findings to her supervisor again on Jan. 16 but that's when he allegedly told her "to keep silent, and be careful."

"As he warned me before, 'Don't touch the red line,'" Yan said referring to the government. "We will get in trouble and we'll be disappeared."

She also claims the co-director of a WHO-affiliated lab, Professor Malik Peiris, knew but didn't do anything about it.

Peiris also did not respond to requests for comment. The WHO website lists Peiris as an "adviser" on the WHO International Health Regulations Emergency Committee for Pneumonia due to the Novel Coronavirus 2019-nCoV.

Yan was frustrated, but not surprised -Fox News

"I already know that would happen because I know the corruption among this kind of international organization like the WHO to China government, and to China Communist Party," said Yan. "So basically... I accept it but I don't want this misleading information to spread to the world."

WHO denies that Professor Malik Peiris directly works for the organization, telling Fox in a statement "Professor Malik Peiris is an infectious disease expert who has been on WHO missions and expert groups - as are many people eminent in their fields," adding "That does not make him a WHO staff member, nor does he represent WHO."
    https://www.foxnews.com/world/chines...-whistleblower

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

Busted Nashville Democrat Mayor’s Office Accused Of ‘Fabricating’ Coronavirus Numbers To Hide LOW Numbers Tied To Bars, Restaurants

By Ryan Saavedra - The Daily Wire

A Nashville city council member is accusing Nashville Democrat Mayor John Cooper’s office of concealing low coronavirus outbreak numbers tied to restaurants and bars in the area, claiming that they are “fabricating information.”

“The coronavirus cases on lower Broadway may have been so low that the mayor’s office and the metro health department decided to keep it secret,” FOX 17 News Nashville reported Wednesday. The alleged revelation was made in emails between a senior adviser to the mayor and a health department official.

“The discussion involves the low number of coronavirus cases emerging from bars and restaurants and how to handle that and most disturbingly how to keep it from the public,” the station said. “On June 30th, contact tracing was giving a small view of coronavirus clusters. Construction and nursing homes were found to be causing problems with more than a thousand cases traced to each category, but bars and restaurants reported just 22 cases.”

Health department official Leslie Waller asked senior adviser Benjamin Eagles: “This isn’t going to be publicly released, right? Just info for Mayor’s Office?

Eagles responded: “Correct, not for public consumption.”

A month later, Tennessean reporter Nate Rau asked the health department, “The figure you gave of ‘more than 80’ does lead to a natural question: If there have been over 20,000 positive cases of COVID-19 in Davidson and only 80 or so are traced to restaurants and bars, doesn’t that mean restaurants and bars aren’t a very big problem?”

Health department official Brian Todd allegedly forwarded the email to five other officials and asked for help answering how he should respond.

One official responded: “My two cents: We have certainly refused to give counts per bar because those numbers are low per site. … We could still release the total though, and then a response to the over 80 could be ‘because that number is increasing all the time and we don’t want to say a specific number.'”

The local station said that neither the mayor’s office nor the health department would confirm the authenticity of the emails, but one city council member did.

Steve Glover reportedly asked a government attorney to inquire about the emails. The attorney responded: “I was able to get verification from the Mayor’s Office and the Department of Health that these emails are real.”

“They are fabricating information. They’ve blown their entire credibility,” Glover claimed. “It’s gone, I don’t trust a thing they say going forward …nothing.”

“We raised taxes 34 percent and put hundreds, literally thousands of people out of work that are now worried about losing their homes, their apartments, etc, and we did it on bogus data,” Glover added. “That should be illegal!”

“Again, we weren’t told by the mayor’s office this wasn’t true. We were told to file a Freedom of Information Act request,” the local station concluded. “Which allows us now to ask the question: why are you keeping this from us? Why would you even want to? It’s just the real numbers and what could possibly be an honorable motive?”

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Complete failure of medical and political systems?

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    Exactly! They failed to make the free thinkers of America fall for the scam pulled on the socialist sheeple inhabiting the rest of the planet.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

FBD (09-18-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Wrong! They worked exactly as designed here. (Bankster design, that is.)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts
    those jews

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    those jews
    and I've already clarified my position on banksters vs "jews," so I will laugh and take it in jest

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/21/cdc-...-six-feet.html
    CDC says it erroneously posted guidance that said coronavirus spreads through air and travels beyond 6 feet

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

its coming, cuomo

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Welp, here's the WHO telegraphing that they're going to release another fuckin virus

(this is just one of the features of globalism)