#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Rumor Billie Eilish teases 'ballad' Bond theme

Bang Showbiz

Billie Eilish has teased that her James Bond theme is ''a ballad''.

The 18-year-old star has recorded the song that will feature in 'No Time to Die' with her sibling and collaborator Finneas O'Connell and has given a little hint of what fans can expect.

Speaking on the red carpet at the Oscars on Sunday (09.02.20), she told 'Access Hollywood' host Mario Lopez: ''We finished it.''

Then when quizzed on whether it's ''more of a ballad'' or ''a little faster'', the singer replied: ''I guess it's more of a ballad.''

Before her brother added: ''It will be in the movie.''

The 'bad guy' hitmaker admitted she has achieved a ''life goal'' by getting to sing the 007 theme.

Speaking to Billy Porter on ABC's Oscars red-carpet pre-show ahead of the ceremony, she said: ''Yes, we've written it. It's already done.

''It's crazy, dude. It's a life goal, for sure.''

The 'everything i wanted' singer added how she felt ''definitely even more'' out of place at the Oscars than she had at the Grammy awards last month, when she picked up five honours.

She said: ''This is crazy. This is, like, so crazy.''

And Billie admitted her history-making Grammy success still hasn't sunk in fully.

She said: ''It's crazy. I don't know what to say to that. I don't know. It was surreal and it's still surreal. Every time I see that picture...I don't believe it.''

Meanwhile, despite their success, Billie and Finneas - who performed The Beatles' 'Yesterday' during the Oscars In Memoriam segment - have no plans to change their songwriting process in a bid to win further accolades.

Finneas said: ''We haven't made music with that goal in mind, so I think we're just going to make music the same way. We're just zeroing back in on what we love about music, where we're excited to take our audience, what's going to be fun to perform live.''

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,770 Times in 4,009 Posts
    She's a weird cat but if you heard her sing at the Oscars, she's got chops. Hopefully it's good.

Junior Shelter Dweller
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    She's doing a Bond theme already?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk