#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Bigfoot 2 men claim 'Bigfoot' sighting in Ohio, video goes viral

By James Rogers | Fox News

Is Bigfoot "hanging out" in the Buckeye state?

Two men claim to have spotted the legendary creature in Salt Fork State Park in Eastern Ohio and a video of their purported “sighting” has gone viral.

“My friend and I got permission to fly our drones at Salt Fork State Park in Ohio,” one of the men writes, in a post accompanying the video. “While we were there we heard many strange noises and we believe we may have found the Ohio Grassman/Bigfoot/Sasquatch.” Ohio Grassman is a local nickname for Bigfoot.

The video, which shows something wandering upright on two feet among the trees, has racked up more than 260,000 views since it was posted to YouTube on Feb. 2.

The footage has prompted plenty of skepticism from commenters on YouTube. “I once thought I saw a unicorn while I was driving on I-77 one evening,” quipped one commenter on YouTube. “I was gonna stop and get a close up look but it disappeared on me.”

“This is the funniest video I have seen in a while,” added another commenter. “Thank you guys for some much needed comic relief and some good ol' fashioned harmless entertainment.”

“Take a gun next time and shoot it or a tranquilizer dart, then we can see what it really is, good job guys on trying to keep the tradition alive, however, I really don't think anyone thinks u [sic] actually have ‘Bigfoot’ or ‘Grassman’ on video,” wrote another commenter.

There have been other alleged sightings of Bigfoot in Salt Fork State Park, according to the Daily Jeffersonian. One area of the park is even called ‘Bigfoot Ridge.’

Purported Bigfoot sightings in other parts of the U.S. have also gone viral. In 2017, the creature and some companions (one of whom was attempting to abscond with a pig) were allegedly spotted near a lake in Northern California.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts
    at least they have a decent camera. pity the trees got in the way

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts
    Last edited by lost in melb.; 02-13-2020 at 11:28 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts