#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,096 Times in 59,906 Posts

Antifa Kent State ‘gun girl’ met by angry mob at Ohio University

The College Fix Staff

The controversial Kent State “gun girl” Kaitlin Bennett visited the campus of Ohio University on Monday to film a video on President’s Day trivia, only to be chased off campus by an angry mob. Now she is vowing to return to the campus with “an army of gun owners.”

In a series of videos posted on Twitter, a huge crowd of students can be seen yelling and screaming at Bennett as she tries to film a video. Members of the crowd eventually began throwing things at Bennett, her bodyguard, and her team from Liberty Hangout.

The harassment and rowdy behavior continued even as Bennett and her team left the campus, with the crowd throwing several things at the pick-up truck she was riding in. Along with bottles and liquids, several in the crowd threw toilet paper at her.

Bennett pledged to return to the campus in a tweet, saying “I will absolutely be returning to
    @ohiou’s campus again, and next time I’ll bring an army of gun owners for an open carry walk through campus. You can’t keep us away and you can’t keep us silent. Just like Donald Trump, we will always win.”

Police did not intervene in the situation. In a statement on Twitter, the campus police department said that “Ohio University police officers were present throughout the incident to protect everyone’s rights and safety.”

“Other than keeping streets and other public rights clear, no police officers asked anyone to leave at any point in time,” the statement said.

In one of her posts on the incident, Bennett referred to the situation as a “riot,” a term that was noticed by the OU police department who pushed back on the characterization.

“Contrary to allegations circulating on social media, the incident did not rise to the level of the riot,” the department said. “There was strong language and allegations that some unknown person(s) in the crowd splashed water, but there were no reported injuries or violence, and no one was arrested during the event.”

In its report on the incident, The Athens News quoted university spokesperson Carly Leatherwood, who said “Ohio University is committed to fostering an atmosphere that allows the free and peaceful exchange of diverse thoughts and ideas. The university urges its community to respect the rights guaranteed to all under the state and federal constitutions.”

@RBP

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

RBP (02-20-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    Shocking.
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,561 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Bennett pledged to return to the campus in a tweet, saying “I will absolutely be returning to
    @ohiou’s campus again, and next time I’ll bring an army of gun owners for an open carry walk through campus. You can’t keep us away and you can’t keep us silent. Just like Donald Trump, we will always win.”
    Sounds like a really dumb idea

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    Sounds like a really dumb idea
    I'll join her. Let's see how brave those cancel culture sjw assholes are against a group of armed citizens.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

Teh One Who Knocks (02-20-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    The tolerant left

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    I'll join her. Let's see how brave those cancel culture sjw assholes are against a group of armed citizens.
    The brave ones are those that carry big guns around? Right...

Look I think these were a bunch of pretty average students at a pretty average University. You wanna call them leftists, go for it. Perhaps they just can't relate to your gun culture?

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

Look I think these were a bunch of pretty average students at a pretty average University. You wanna call them leftists, go for it. Perhaps they just can't relate to your gun culture?

Screaming, hollering, throwing things, hurling insults, and chasing someone off campus just because she has different views is "average"?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

Pony (02-20-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks

Bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post

Screaming, hollering, throwing things, hurling insults, and chasing someone off campus just because she has different views is "average"?

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    She's on their turf.

I maintain my point. Not everyone shares the same view about guns or whatever it is. The article of course is poorly written... Doesn't report fully what an antagonistic narcissist gun girl is or her history. She is quite the opposite of her peers in Virginia. Doesn't seek to educate, but appears to rub her views in other people's faces

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post

Sorry, I just saw this. I guess my comment to dgx applies. I wouldn't be behaving like that, but young mobs to tend to do that

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    She's on their turf.

I maintain my point. Not everyone shares the same view about guns or whatever it is. The article of course is poorly written... Doesn't report fully what an antagonistic narcissist gun girl is it her history. She is quite the opposite of her peers in Virginia
    The United States is her turf. They are on her turf. They are on my turf.

Your point is invalid in a nation where the citizens being armed is a birth right. The only reason they don't share her views is because they weren't taught the truth about our nation and the rights they were born with. Regardless, they're not brave or enlightened for "screaming, hollering, throwing things, hurling insults, and chasing someone off campus" just because that person's point of view is different from theirs. If that is how you treat people that you and your fellow Aussies disagree with in Australia, then you deserve to be shot in the face with a 12 gauge shotgun loaded with slugs, and Australia deserves to be nuked back to the Stone Age. Their behavior towards a single person is abhorrent and doesn't belong in any part of civilized society. In college, they should be open to hearing differing points of view, that's the point of college. If they disagree with someone's point of view, they should do so in a respectful manner... that is the civilized adult thing to do.
    Last edited by DemonGeminiX; 02-20-2020 at 12:29 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    They're going to that extreme because she's a nutter who likes to parade around guns in public. Outside certain contexts people don't like that s***, even in the US, least of all university students. Tact and civility go hand in hand.

I'm just gonna ignore your other comments cause the issue is close to your heart and your emotional. I'm not disrespecting gun ownership as a whole

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    The United States is her turf. They are on her turf. They are on my turf.

Your point is invalid in a nation where the citizens being armed is a birth right. The only reason they don't share her views is because they weren't taught the truth about our nation and the rights they were born with. Regardless, they're not brave or enlightened for "screaming, hollering, throwing things, hurling insults, and chasing someone off campus" just because that person's point of view is different from theirs. If that is how you treat people that you and your fellow Aussies disagree with in Australia, then you deserve to be shot in the face with a 12 gauge shotgun loaded with slugs, and Australia deserves to be nuked back to the Stone Age. Their behavior towards a single person is abhorrent and doesn't belong in any part of civilized society. In college, they should be open to hearing differing points of view, that's the point of college. If they disagree with someone's point of view, they should do so in a respectful manner... that is the civilized adult thing to do.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    They're going to that extreme because she's a nutter who likes to parade around guns in public. Outside certain contexts people don't like that s***, even in the US, least of all university students. Tact and civility go hand in hand.

I'm just gonna ignore your other comments cause the issue is close to your heart and your emotional. I'm not disrespecting gun ownership as a whole
    I guarantee you I'm not emotional. I know how to take a punch, and throw an even better one in return. And I can do both with a smile on my face.

There is no excuse for going to that extreme, period. It does not belong in a civilized society, period. Again, if you disagree, then you deserve to get shot in the face, because you are the problem in this equation.

She's not a nutter, she's an activist. She understands what the Bill of Rights are and what they mean, like I do. It's her right to carry her weapons openly in public. She does it out of her activism for our Constitutionally protected natural right to keep and bear arms. It doesn't matter what you think about it. Just because you believe in something doesn't mean the rest of the world has to agree with you. Just because your nation believes in something, that doesn't mean the rest of the world has to follow suit. And just because you didn't see every citizen carrying guns around outside while you were here, that doesn't mean I'm wrong. Like it or not, the citizens of the United States have the natural right to keep and bear arms. That means we have the right to own and carry around weapons wherever we damn well please. It's codified as the Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States. The Constitution and the Amendments to the Constitution are the supreme law of the United States. The first 10 Amendments are known as the Bill of Rights. They are the inalienable natural rights of the US citizens. They were not granted by any government nor any document, and they similarly cannot be taken away unless we're dealing with an incarcerated individual legitimately found guilty of a crime. The Second Amendment is one of the first ten Amendments, the Bill of Rights. It is a Constitutionally protected natural right. She is exercising her Constitutionally protected natural rights. You don't have to like it and we don't have to care. Just like we don't have to like shit about Australia and you don't have to care. Welcome to the world. Lost. This is the way it is.
    Last edited by DemonGeminiX; 02-20-2020 at 02:15 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    Now that is funny as shit. Kerry King holding a giant slug.