Thread: Patricia Arquette says if Trump wins in 2020 we will face 'extinction' and 'destruction of our planet'

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Trump Derangement Syn Patricia Arquette says if Trump wins in 2020 we will face 'extinction' and 'destruction of our planet'

By Tyler McCarthy | Fox News

Patricia Arquette took to Twitter on Wednesday to convince her followers to vote for Democrats in the White House, Senate and House in a series of three posts.

The 51-year-old “The Act” star is rarely shy about posting her political opinions on social media. As results poured in following Super Tuesday, which saw former Vice President Joe Biden take a narrow lead over Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., Arquette took to Twitter to sound off on President Donald Trump and encourage people to lean left.

“Donald Trump has done nothing but expedite Climate Change inducing policies with 4 more years that would only get worse. Say no to mass extinction and the destruction of our planet,” she wrote in the first of three tweets. “Vote Democrat.”

She then introduced a hypothetical situation wherein Sanders is in a position to pass legislation, arguing that having Democrats control the legislative branch would be key.

“Look at it this way- The strongest liklihood [sic] of Senator Sanders passing legislation is to have a Democrat in the White House, a majority Democrat Senate and House. Make it happen,” she tweeted.

She then warned of potential attacks on women’s rights and a largely conservative Supreme Court if Trump wins the general election again.

“Yoo Hoo. Women’s right to chose is hanging by a thread. DO NOT LET TRUMP WIN. You lose the courts for a generation you will lose many things,” she concluded.

The star has been advocating for her fans to vote in the 2020 primaries for months, having previously devoted part of her acceptance speech at the 2020 Golden Globes to the cause.

Arquette was one of the many celebrities to denounce Trump following his ordering of an airstrike that took the life of Iran top general Qassem Soleimani.

In her acceptance speech, Arquette accused Trump of tweeting "out a threat" and then shared her fear of the country's grim future if another war takes place. Her fears included "young people risking their lives traveling across the world" and parents "not knowing if bombs are going to drop on their kids' heads."

"I beg of us all to give a better world," she added. "We have to vote in 2020 and beg and plead for everyone we know to vote in 2020."

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,891 Times in 11,966 Posts
    Eat shit, bitch.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts
    Wish actors would stick to acting.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goofy For This Useful Post:

Griffin (03-06-2020), RBP (03-06-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    Wish actors would stick to acting.
    She doesn't even do THAT well.
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RBP For This Useful Post:

Griffin (03-06-2020), Muddy (03-06-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    How dare you..!!! Hissssssccchhhhhhsshhh

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

RBP (03-06-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts
    Well, probably a lot more trees & animals will die. Not that far from the truth

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    Well, probably a lot more trees & animals will die. Not that far from the truth
    You want me to be open to your argument. Okay. So 'splain me. What specific policies of Trump's are "inducing climate change" that will lead to "mass extinction and destruction of our planet"?

And we need to discuss the person of the year and the frightening memoir of her mother. Good lord. Separate thread.... I'll start it.
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RBP View Post
    You want me to be open to your argument. Okay. So 'splain me. What specific policies of Trump's are "inducing climate change" that will lead to "mass extinction and destruction of our planet"?
    I was thinking of mainly domestic environmental policy actual.

A little background reading for you...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/api.nat...ce-environment

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...al-policy.html

And we need to discuss the person of the year and the frightening memoir of her mother. Good lord. Separate thread.... I'll start it.
    Ok, lol.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lost in melb. For This Useful Post:

RBP (03-07-2020)