Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: An interesting take on Corona. Worth a read IMO.

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts
    I dont put anything past the powers that be

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PorkChopSandwiches For This Useful Post:

FBD (07-28-2022)

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,822 Times in 3,934 Posts

Update

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    Whether you buy into conspiracy theories or not... At least read this with an open mind:

Pay attention folks, there's much more going on here than what meets the eye.

Is it a coincidence that just when the economy is booming, the stock market is setting record highs, we are winning the trade wars, school shootings have stopped, our nation is at peace, the Democratic party is a disaster and so is their likely nominee(Biden). He hasn't a chance & they're not about to let an outsider(Bernie) destroy their scheme.

It looks like Trump is a sure bet for reelection after fending off 3 years of investigations and impeachment, then all the sudden world crisis pandemic. Stock market tumbles, companies are laying off employees, everything is closed and canceled, CEO's of giant companies are resigning and indictments are coming.

Now they say there are a couple ways a President doesn't win reelection. Those are an unpopular war or a poor economy.

But there is something larger going on here driving this sudden outbreak right after Trump beats an impeachment. Especially the fact that it(Coronavirus)originated in China who we are in a global trade war with brought on by Trump. Let's not forget Biden's back door deals with CHINA as well.

China doesn't want 4 more years of Trump either. It all seems rather convenient for the nations and opponents of our current President and economy 5 months before an election. Couldn't have hit at a more perfect time.

With the Democrats running out of campaign talking points in light of no school shootings, no migrant caravans at the southern border, fighting in Syria winding down, North Korea not firing missiles and Trump beating a sham impeachment. The coronavirus gave them one last hail mary to try and point fingers at Trump with the clock winding down in 2020.

This is almost the perfect fascist playbook. Control the population with fear-mongering and panic, control the media and propaganda, and the fan-favorite disarm the population.

Sorry but I don't think we are all going to die. Remember when Ebola was what was going to kill us all, and the media kept showing the piles of body bags that were prepared for the fallout. Then a month later it was totally forgotten.

The common flu has killed more people this year already and the media is SILENT!

A handful of deaths out of 320 million Americans and we are in panic tearing down our society and costing our economy billions in the wake. It all just seems fishy, a little too well-timed if you ask me.
    Oh Muddy, you started out so well here. Its a pity that the globalist news convinced you otherwise after you wrote this.

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    Sorry, this just makes me roll my eyes, such an American-centric take on a global pandemic: it must be about the USA
    Sorry bro, but it is indeed all about the USA. To be more precise, its all about the office of the President - it is one of the most powerful positions in the world - and with Trump in, the CIA didnt like not having one of their guys in there, as was the case since Kennedy. (Carter doesnt quite so much count as one of their guys so much as a total useful idiot like Bernie Sanders who gives some lip service to the plebes who are wont to believe such nonsense, but then when the chips come down, Bernie never lifted a finger against the banks.)

Yes, I am directly saying that every president since Kennedy is either CIA or controlled (Carter, Reagan.) Yes, Obama is CIA. You should already know that the bush and clinton families are cia families. Whether Biden is or not I dont know, but his crime family is well connected into the structure anyway. (And at some point it does get a bit difficult to identify the various factions of globohomo assets - just dont forget that though there may be some infighting, at the end of the day they're on the same team, and its not the same team we're on.)

The precursors to the ronas was all developed in Ft Detrick, and once Congress outlawed it, Fauci and his gang kept everything right on moving in Wuhan so that "Covid-19" was seen through to its completion, with help from Rosemont Seneca, providing a direct causal link to the Bidens. (There's simply no getting around the fact that when there's a patented gene sequence in there that Moderna patented in 2015, it means that the ronas was 100% unequivocally lab engineered.)

The Bidens and Obamas helped get covid-19 developed to its completion, they unlawfully gave US taxpayer dollars to China for its completion.

it was released a year ahead of the 2020 election in order to provide room for the mass mail in ballot situation - it was the one and only way, since Dominion could not be relied upon after its shocking failure in the 2016 elections. The WEF needs one of its agents to lead important nations through this time where they are trying to shuffle in central bank digital currencies as they blow up the "old" financial system, lock down the populations, import shit tons of immigrants to help dilute and or destroy the local populations. Not everyone is going to want to comply with the WEF's 2030 agenda, I mean who wants to comply with a process that sees them and their kind wiped off the face of the earth? This is why compromised individuals have been inserted to lead many countries, from Justin Trudeau to that Finnish bimbo to whomever is kissing the ass of that weird religious cult in South Korea. Not to mention people that showed up in the Panama Papers like Zelensky, who is but an actor getting paid to play a role, ran on anti corruption, while taking corrupt money.

A strong USA and a strong Russia are the only two things standing in between banksters and their totalitarian techno police state. I know you guys dont necessarily see these things, but you can trust crazy ol FBD, this is what's up.