Thread: Bodybuilder sets date to marry sex robot girlfriend after photo criticism forced her to get plastic surgery – 'she developed a complex'

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    #DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,103 Times in 59,908 Posts

Off My Meds Bodybuilder sets date to marry sex robot girlfriend after photo criticism forced her to get plastic surgery – 'she developed a complex'

By Sophie Roberts, Lifestyle and Travel Editor - The Daily Star

A loved-up bodybuilder announced plans to marry his sex doll girlfriend last year.

Yuri Tolochko popped the question in December after “dating” his plastic partner Margo for a year.

He has been preparing for the big day ever since – and set a date after paying for his fiancee's cosmetic surgery.

The ripped man, from Kazakhstan, plans to place a ring on his plastic partner in a matter of days.

He said: “On March 27, we will become husband and wife.”

This date has significance to Yuri due to his passion for acting.

The performer explained: “It was very important for me that the party took place on that date, World Theatre Day, and my baby supported me on this.”

According to local media, the union should stand.

The only requirements for a wedding to take place in Kazakhstan are that both consenting parties have to be male and female and over 18-years-old.

After the pair are officially united, Yuri hopes to purchase a family home to live with his wacky wife in.

He is searching for properties in the Kazakh cities of Almaty or Nur-Sultan.

Even though Yuri is excited for his future with the latex lady, some aren’t convinced by his plans.

In the past, the acting enthusiast has been criticised because of his unusual relationship.

He said: “I often read comments that Margo should not be able to replace living women.

“Why not? We are talking about completely different colours, emotions, and this is the whole trick.”

This criticism has apparently led to the sex doll having insecurities.

Due to apparent fears about her appearance, Yuri decided to book Margo in for plastic surgery.

He explained: "When I presented her photo to the world, there was a lot of criticism and she began to develop a complex so we decided to have plastic surgery.

"She has changed a lot. At first, it was hard to accept but I got used to it later on.

"It was at a real clinic with real doctors."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

RBP (02-17-2022)