Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bodybuilder sets date to marry sex robot girlfriend after photo criticism forced her to get plastic surgery – 'she developed a complex'

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,096 Times in 59,906 Posts

Update Bodybuilder who married sex doll reveals she's tragically 'broken' days before Christmas

By Tom Towers, Senior News Reporter - The Daily Star

A bodybuilder who wed his sex doll in a groundbreaking ceremony has revealed she has tragically broken, potentially scuppering romantic plans for their first Christmas as a married couple.

Yuri Tolochko, from Kazakhstan, now faces a tense wait to see if she's repaired in time for the festive period, with all of her bits in good working order once more.

He said her safe return would be "a gift for both" of them.

Yuri tied the knot with Margo at a ceremony attended by dozens of guests in November.

He first met her at a nightclub, and the pair were due to get married in March this year before the coronavirus pandemic threw the world into turmoil.

The ceremony was delayed a second time after he was attacked during a transgender rally in the Kazakh city of Almaty on October 31.

However, the pair have now finally settled into married life.

Describing their relationship, Yuri told the Daily Star: “In general, I began to be jealous of Margo.

“Many men would like to imagine the same. After the wedding, I decided to show her less to people, I forbade her from Instagram (I did this a long time ago). Maybe I'm being too selfish.

“But that's the beauty of Margo, that I can do this to her and she won't mind.”

On Christmas Day – January 7 in Kazakhstan – he said he might stay at home with Margo and order “steaks and sushi” or “have some fun with friends”.

In the meantime, Yuri has to wait for her to get repaired.

He added: “She is broken. Now she is being repaired. She's in another city.

“When she recovers, it will be a gift for both of us.”

Sharing footage of their wedding day on November 25, Yuri wrote on Instagram: “It's happened. To be continued.”

The previous month, he suffered a concussion and a broken nose after dressing as a woman for a transgender march in Kazahstan.

Describing the attack on him, Yuri said: "A few months ago I started using a female image for performances. I named this character Amanda.

"Through this image, I convey certain ideas in our society. So I was beaten."

Yuri attended the rally dressed as Amanda and shared a video of his courageous protest and the assault that unfolded.

A man was recorded tearing off his wig before flooring him with a punch.

However, Yuri made a full recovery and wed the love of his life just a few weeks later.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

RBP (02-17-2022)

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,742 Times in 4,207 Posts
    Broken? Wow, he must have really destroyed that pussy on the honeymoon.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pony For This Useful Post:

FBD (12-24-2020), lost in melb. (04-15-2021), PorkChopSandwiches (04-13-2021), RBP (02-17-2022)

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,771 Times in 4,010 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

Update Man Who Married Sex Doll Says His Two Partners Have Fallen In Love

Rebecca Shepherd - LAD Bible

Yuri Tolochko has been living a drama-fuelled life during lockdown. He married a sex doll - before divorcing her, he's cheated on a partner (of the plastic kind) while she was being repaired and now he's in a throuple with two new dolls and they've fallen in love.

The bodybuilder from Kazakhstan revealed the latter in an Instagram post where he explained that his dolls, Luna and Lola, were getting on pretty well and claimed that he spends time with them both together as well as separately.

Now, I don't want to jump to conclusions but I imagine a threesome is tricky enough as it is with three human beings never mind two dolls to control.

Anyway, logistics aside, Yuri wrote: "So me and Luna get along great. Lola also fell in love with Luna. I give each of them a separate time, but the three of us together are also having fun.

"Luna is so babe, so honey. I just want to hug her and not let go."

He went on to add: "P.S. Btw, I am often asked how a doll differs from a living woman. In addition to the fact that she can be for a long time in... different poses and you can realize a variety of fantasies, she also has a unique p***sy.

"There are elements that a living woman does not have. And you just fly into space when you play with her." So, a sex doll has more stamina, huh. Who'd have guessed.

Maybe you're wondering what went on with Yuri and his ex-wife so let's give you a bit of a recap. So, he was married to a silicone lover called Margo who ended up being broken and he had to have her repaired - or as Yuri liked to say, 'she's in the hospital'.

Like many relationships when one party goes absent for a period of time, his eyes wandered and he ended up doing the dirty with an object - a metal mask.

He then admitted to the world that he and Margo were no more and introduced the world to his new wife - Lola. Otherwise known as his 'massive chicken'.

Yuri explained: "Lola has a woman's head, a chicken's body, the navel has depth and can be used as a vagina and a penis inserted into it."

That gives a new meaning to variety being the spice of life. Each to their own.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

RBP (02-17-2022)

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts
    I cant wait to see what happens next

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PorkChopSandwiches For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (04-15-2021), RBP (02-17-2022)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

Godfather (04-14-2021), RBP (02-17-2022)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkChopSandwiches View Post
    Well, now that his two sex dolls have fallen in love with each other, he better keep looking over his shoulder because I can easily see them plotting to murder him so they can be together forever without him.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

FBD (04-13-2021), lost in melb. (04-15-2021), PorkChopSandwiches (04-13-2021), RBP (02-17-2022)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    yeah it'll end in a double murder suicide, but he'll try to make it look like the dolls killed him first and write a suicide note for the doll

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,561 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Has he ever tried real pussy? You know, just out of curiosity...

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

Update

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChopSandwiches View Post

Bodybuilder who married sex doll puts masks on new brides to 'rejuvenate' them
    By James Caven & Simon Green - The Daily Star

A bodybuilder who married and divorced a sex doll has shared a disturbing video in which he puts cleansing face masks on his new companions.

Yuri Tolochko, from Kazakhstan, also revealed his “first experience” with a doll was 10 years ago at a party.

The muscle man wed sex doll Margo at a ceremony attended by dozens of guests last November.

They later split because he “cheated” on her with a strange silver object with small ridges while she was “broken”.

But he has since claimed to have two new wives, including one called Lola who has the body of a chicken.

He posted a bizarre clip on Instagram showing himself putting cleansing face masks on both the dolls, before applying one to himself.

The strange footage shows him smiling and blowing kisses at them, while wearing a tight pink crop top and shorts.

He wrote on Instagram: “Today we have procedures. We rejuvenate the skin.

“Btw, do you know when was my first experience with a doll?

"This was about 10 years ago. There was a party.

“Me and my friends played, kissed and more….

“There was also a doll. Then my first experience happened and I liked it.”

The bodybuilder recently admitted he had sex with a raw chicken.

He claimed it led him to buy Lola, who is a bespoke doll with a human face but has the body of a giant inflatable chicken.

Yuri said: “I identify her as a massive chicken.”

He insisted it was not a live animal, but instead it was a whole chicken which was ready to be roasted.

Dozens of guests attended his wedding to his sex doll Margo.

He claimed they first met at a nightclub and he popped the question in December 2019.

Footage of their wedding showed him put a ring onto her finger before he kissed her, before they had their first dance in front of a crowd.

But last December, he revealed she had broken shortly before Christmas and was being repaired.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

RBP (02-17-2022)

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    ...Lola, who is a bespoke doll with a human face but has the body of a giant inflatable chicken.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

RBP (02-17-2022)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You don't understand love

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    at least we dont have sex robot reading hour for kids at the local library....this guy's just doing his thing and doesnt appear to be advocating for anyone else to follow him. stay comfy in your delusions, my friend. just dont go pushing them on kids like the trannies & gays.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

Griffin (06-14-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts