Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
Went to the grocery store after work yesterday (actually two different grocery stores) and things seem to be looking up. The first store (Safeway) was fully stocked on milk, eggs, and the fresh meat case was completely full. Frozen foods were still probably at only about 30% full, but I'm guessing it takes longer to get those items compared to fresh meat and dairy. Pasta and past sauce aisle still completely decimated. As well as the cereal aisle. Plenty of produce though and a fairly decent selection of bread.

Second store (King Soopers/Kroger) was pretty much the same. A little better on the frozen food selection, but meat and dairy was pretty much completely stocked. Again though, what I was really looking for was tomato/spaghetti sauce and that aisle there was also completely decimated. Hopefully that will finally catch up and those aisles will be stocked better soon.

The one section I forgot to even check at either place was the paper products aisle, so I don't know about those. But hopefully things are finally starting to look up as far as the grocery stores finally being able to replenish. Especially since they all have limits on certain items now.
People don't realize that even though the stores are temporarily emptied, the distribution centers that re-fill them are full and have the ability to re-stock them 10 times over.