Thread: Man discovers boy, 13, is dad of his daughter after wife had sex babysitting him

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,096 Times in 59,906 Posts

WTF Man discovers boy, 13, is dad of his daughter after wife had sex babysitting him

By David Rivers, Senior Reporter - The Daily Star

Leah Cordice was found guilty of sex with a child

A gutted bloke had detailed his torment after discovering the real dad of the baby he thought was his was a 13-year-old boy.

Daniel Robbins said "everything I cherished was taken away" after Leah Cordice, 20, was found guilty of engaging in sexual activity with a child.

The boy said they began having sex when she was 17 before it continued after she turned 18.

Robbins said they got married before the baby was born and believed the baby was his.

But DNA tests later proved to a jury that the boy was "14million times more likely than not" to be the father.

Robbins told The Sun: “It hurts like hell. I had an amazing life.

“Everything was going so well. I had a secure job, a nice place, a good relationship and a beautiful daughter. All of a sudden, everything I cherished was taken away — my child, my wife, my home, my job.

Leah Cordice will be sentenced later this week

“What do I have left? It’s heartbreaking.”

He continued: “I did not plan to become a husband and father so young but at the time I was sure about what I was doing, I was confident.

“I couldn’t see myself with anyone else. I trusted Leah, she trusted me and she was pregnant. I thought, if I am going to do this, why not do it properly? Why not start our own family?”

Leah is expected to be sentenced later this week, the report adds.

Despite the crime, Robbins insists he doesn't want to see her behind bars.

But he added: “It totally traumatised me. Having the baby taken away, finding out she was not mine.”

@RBP

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts
    13/17 is below the limit ...right. I mean 13 is young, but i dont think illegal

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,561 Times in 5,212 Posts
    I'll go a week's lockdown with her. Teach her a lesson