Results 1,036 to 1,043 of 1043

Thread: The societal impacts of COVID-19

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    "That surpassed a record number of daily fatalities reported by the United States this year."

I'm not surprised. Indians are completely laissez-faire when it comes to hygiene

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,822 Times in 3,934 Posts
    based pajeets...they are saying a lot of the deaths are from famine, but of course, when you need rona numbers

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    no bueno, I hope this doesnt happen to you fuckers

wtf Joe

Now I understand why last week FDA approved the controversial Alzheimer’s drug (Aduhelm) in hurry and three F.D.A. advisers resigned over agency’s approval

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/10/h...lzheimers.html
    Last edited by FBD; 06-11-2021 at 06:15 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Yet another side effect officially added to the list of vax side effect. This time it's capillary leak syndrome.

https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...on-2021-06-11/

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    I've posted enough here. I've shown you how the Chinese faked the videos of people getting "infected" and dropping on the ground shaking, I've shown the initial pandemic data being massaged ridiculous and deaths from other categories taken to inflate covid numbers....I've shown you the nursing home orders that inflated the death count....I've shown you the Tuberculosis outbreaks that began it and the correlating HIV data...and now I'm showing you unequivocally that the "vaccines" themselves are causing spikes in infections and deaths.

I've done my part to educate you all - the rest is on you. You cannot plead ignorance after reading the things that I've posted. If perchance you're too brainwashed to have read any of what I've posted, that's also on you, because you've made a choice one way or another - sticking your head in the sand is seldom a good option.

Good luck to you all and I hope any of you that were stupid enough to get experimented upon dont experience any of these bad effects that we're seeing all over the world. Its not a 100% rate, so here's to hoping you can Neo-bend your way through the hailstorm.

Weren't you going to shut up?

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post

Weren't you going to shut up?
    I stopped trying to convince the children following the pied piper, but I've continued to document the long string of evidence showing you why I'm absolutely correct, because I also use it in other places. Its nice to have a chronicle of events. Since its the not-reported set of events that globohomo would like you to believe is a fake conspiracy, like everything else they dont want you looking into.

It just keeps getting better and better, more obvious and more obvious, while you and Monk are still sitting here posting about flattening that curve and embellished bodycounts

Once again the state of your triggered limbic response is laid bare You should really at least begin to question your sources of information, though really you should have discarded them decades ago.

I think of you fuckers as friends, and when one sees a friend be terribly misguided and unable to discern fact from fiction, you just want to reach out and help them, I'm sure you can understand the sentiment But I got over trying to help you when you began lashing out at me at the command of globohomo. That's offensive. Wiggle wiggle, dance dance. My suggesting this is the case is probably as offensive to you as it is having you get wiggled and dance and lash out is to me, plain as day, all over the news, and the clueless wiggle and dance right along as the globohomo banksters have dictated.

Your behavior here is nothing more than "optimal programming for the casual un-thinking normie," as much as you dislike hearing that.

Last edited by FBD; 06-12-2021 at 03:21 PM.

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts
    Enough. This thread is done. And that doesn't mean carrying on all this somewhere else on the forum.

I am absolutely SICK of all the arguing and sniping and insulting. This is the reason members quit the forum or don't come around as often. If you cannot be civil to one another, then don't fucking interact with each other. I swear it's like a middle school playground here sometimes and I have had enough of it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

Pony (06-13-2021)