Page 13 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: The societal impacts of COVID-19

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,561 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    They'll bulldoze your home in England, shut off all your essential services to your home in LA, for compliance. All the left exposing themselves as the tyrants that the collectivist ideology always winds up with at the top of each local hill.

This is the death throes of collectivism we are witnessing.
    Are you kidding? you need to do something that I've done and actually get out and meet the opposition. I've done so inWest Virginia that is conservative and it doesn't match up with the preconceptions of TV.

there are plenty of decent left wingers out there that are probably agonising over Biden right now - and will vote for him with the same reluctance that you voted for Trump. And roll their eyes at the extreme left antics with the same disgust that you do

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    hehe, I will concede that "all the left" is too wide of a net, it was a generalization - because really its that batshit 3-4% that is making otherwise reasonable lefties look bad. that 4% are the most useful of idiots, following whatever the bolsheviks tell them. I've met and interacted with plenty enough people who call themselves left of various degrees, I know plenty of people that call themselves left for what's most often a reason or two, who have their heads screwed on straight enough to point out blatantly reprehensible shit when they see it.

I didnt reluctantly vote for Trump by the time the 2016 election came around, the enemies had already by and large declared themselves, or at least their mouthpieces all did - and thus by actual election day I enthusiastically pulled the level for Trump.

so when I make statements like this is the death throes of collectivism, what I mean are the death throes of the bankster bolshevik collective - most "followers" simply wind up swaying whatever way the wind blows and once the wind blows badly for collectivist bankster shite, the followers will follow and that batshit 4% will still be standing where they are, wondering where everyone around them went that they thought was with them.

not for nothin the bulldoze your home and shut off your services are from actual news articles...

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

KevinD (08-08-2020), lost in melb. (08-08-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    True. Once Hilary showed up at the podium it would have been an instant decision for some

I think Trump has in part asks for the treatment that he get from mainstream media, sorry.

you should have seen how our media is treating our left wing leader in Victoria about the mistakes made leading to covid. You get roasted, and you need to deal with that without being a little nansy boy. Trump's a Playboy billionaire. What did he expect?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lost in melb. For This Useful Post:

FBD (08-09-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    True. Once Hilary showed up at the podium it would have been an instant decision for some

I think Trump has in part asks for the treatment that he get from mainstream media, sorry.

you should have seen how our media is treating our left wing leader in Victoria about the mistakes made leading to covid. You get roasted, and you need to deal with that without being a little nansy boy. Trump's a Playboy billionaire. What did he expect?
    part of the reason that Trump has been outright rude to some of these quasi journalists is that....well...pay attention to who he's been directly rude to, and there's a list of 'em that actively tried to help the democrats defraud 2016 and are more or less part of the network of traitors, and some of them may go to jail without passing go or collecting 200. the media was taken over as part of the full spectrum dominance approach, its exactly the extension of "the central banking owners" 0wnage of key government positions, corporations, media, academia (why do you think we've been dealing with this co2 malarkey ) so what Trump is doing is help initiate an eventual purge...its coming, my bet is that they release enough to put the 2020 election beyond a doubt, and then make some real substantive corrections once victory is secured.

and once Trump wins and the avalanche commences, covid is going to be placed in its proper rank of weak ass flu with some high risk for peculiar comorbidity e.g. tuberculosis

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Fbd, I'm going to draw the line at equating media, academia, corporate and political as some kind of Uber conspiratorial NWO

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    Fbd, I'm going to draw the line at equating media, academia, corporate and political as some kind of Uber conspiratorial NWO
    you're well within your rights to ignore the absolute mountains of circumstantial evidence of it, but imo its a bit naive to think nawwwwwwwwwww, they wouldnt do thaaaaaaaaaaat

regardless, said journalists did in fact collude with other foreign and domestic entities to try and thwart the 2016 election, that be fact

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,096 Times in 59,906 Posts

Thousands of bikers heading to South Dakota rally to be blocked at tribal land checkpoints

By Nick Givas | Fox News

A convoy consisting of thousands of bikers headed for a South Dakota rally will not be allowed to cross Cheyenne River Sioux checkpoints on their way to the event, according to a Native American spokesman.

The spokesman said Saturday that the band of travelers would be stopped on their way to the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, in the name of preventing coronavirus from spreading any further.

The seven tribes that make up the Sioux Nation are now in a fight with federal and state officials, who deemed such checkpoints to be illegal.

A duty officer for the Cheyenne River Sioux told the Guardian Saturday that commercial and emergency vehicles will be allowed through the checkpoints, but nothing else. Some reservations have reportedly turned away bikers already.

Crowds had gathered for the start of the 10-day event on Friday, with many bikers adopting an attitude of defiance toward the COVID-19 restrictions that have drastically changed day-to-day life.

“Screw COVID,” read the design on one of the T-shirts being sold. “I went to Sturgis.”

Gov. Kristi Noem, a Republican, has supported the Sturgis rally, citing the fact that no infections were reported as a result of the event held by President Trump at Mt. Rushmore last month. She's also avoided a mask mandate and highlighted the idea of personal responsibility.

For Arizona resident Stephen Sample, 66, who rode his bike to the event, the gathering is a break from the mostly monotonous routine of the last several months.

“I don’t want to die, but I don’t want to be cooped up all my life either,” he said.

Some of the crowd at Sturgis is composed of retirees and people in the age range deemed to be at risk from the coronavirus.

Business owners like bar owner Marsha Schmid, however, are trying to prevent her establishment from becoming a virus hotspot. She spaced out tables, offered hand sanitizer and scaled back the number of employees at the rally in an effort to help contain the disease.

Other residents wanted the rally to be postponed, but businesses insisted they needed the event to stave off any further economic ruin that occurred as a result of the shutdowns.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Does it even make a difference anymore?

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    nope, it'll be a thing of the past by the end of November

12. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

Griffin (08-10-2020)

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,096 Times in 59,906 Posts

Warning Doctors, dentists warn of 'mask mouth' trend

Austin Carter - KTNV 13 Las Vegas

LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — Doctors and dentists say they’re seeing a new wave of dental issues from prolonged mask wearing due to COVID-19.

The wave is being coined ‘mask mouth’, and includes symptoms like bad breath, tooth decay and gum inflammation.

“It’s just not something we were expecting to see with a lot of mask wear,” says Dr. Daliah Wachs. “As we’re wearing the mask, rather than breathing through our nose, we’re breathing through our mouth”

Dr. Wachs says a lack of humidity in the mouth causes dry mouth, and less saliva is produced.

“We need saliva to help rinse off your teeth and keep everything copacetic,” says Dr. Wachs.

The term is a play off ‘meth mouth’, which is a common term referred to patients who have tooth decay from methamphetamine use.

However, mask mouth isn’t as visually glaring.

Doctors encourage continued mask use, and say the key to avoid any bacteria build up is to consistently hydrate.

“Just because we’re wearing a mask, and we’re not chewing gum and not worried about people smelling bad breath, it doesn’t mean we’re not having bad breath,” says Dr. Wachs. “You still have to concentrate on oral hygiene.”

Doctors are also encouraging patients to continue with regular appointments with their dentists as offices reopen.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

FBD (08-11-2020), lost in melb. (08-16-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    https://consentfactory.org/2020/08/0...e-new-normals/

The slogan has been relentlessly repeated (in a textbook totalitarian “big lie” fashion) for going on the past six months. We have heard it repeated so many times that many of us have forgotten how insane it is, the idea that the fundamental structure of society needs to be drastically and irrevocably altered on account of a virus that poses no threat to the vast majority of the human species.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts
    Where's All Lives Matter when you need them?

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    White bitch had it coming for being born a racist.