Thread: The societal impacts of COVID-19

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    It's not mandatory, they'll just pull social services if you don't get the vaccine.
    acting like aus is outside banksterism

COVID-19 Narrative Ends the Day After the Election; Expect Cyber Attacks/Attempts on Nov 4th
    Q
    !!Hs1Jq13jV6
    17 Jul 2020 - 5:47:13 PM

C19 narrative kill date: Election Day +1
    Prepare for zero-day [massive cyber-power] attacks [attempts] on 11.4.
    Q
    Last edited by FBD; 08-21-2020 at 01:08 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    acting like aus is outside banksterism
    We are. Not as much as we would like.

We haven't had as much time to perfect the art of shafting our own people on the altar of greed and consumerism

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts
    Won't give it a thanks but I can't disagree with that statement either.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (08-21-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    We are. Not as much as we would like.
    The Queen's relationship to Australia is unique.
    you dont say

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    That is so wrong. Inclusive of the medical professional these guys are on the Frontline while you sit back and gloat. Sorry, but It's a little disgusting frankly

Almost wish that more of these right-wing gloaters would cop a severely sick or dying loved one just to clear their heads a bit

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    That is so wrong. Inclusive of the medical professional these guys are on the Frontline while you sit back and gloat. Sorry, but It's a little disgusting frankly

Almost wish that more of these right-wing gloaters would cop a severely sick or dying loved one just to clear their heads a bit
    There's a difference between gloating and simply pointing at hypocrisy and laughing at it, bro. When Appeal to Authority becomes the only rationale for listening...

(gloating would be me jumping up on the desk and crotch thrusting repeatedly when Hillary gets put in gitmo )
    Last edited by FBD; 08-22-2020 at 02:59 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

KevinD (08-22-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    There's a difference between gloating and simply pointing at hypocrisy and laughing at it, bro. When Appeal to Authority becomes the only rationale for listening...
    Ok, maybe pop it somewhere else. For context Dad's got cancer and I've had a couple of unexpected hospital visits myself this year... The good people working in the hospitals and working the long shifts doing the testing are not your enemy

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Ok, maybe pop it somewhere else. For context Dad's got cancer and I've had a couple of unexpected hospital visits myself this year... The good people working in the hospitals and working the long shifts doing the testing are not your enemy
    It wasnt referring your you average doctor in your local hospital, it was referring to the disingenuous asswipes at places like the CDC.

(and not for nothin, every single doctor I ever saw misdiagnosed me, with the exception of the guy who did surgery on my back, he was the second doc I saw, third doc concurred...but outside of that, without exception...98% of them either can look up your issue and have it tell them what to do, or they sit there scratching their heads....)

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    That time of year when temperatures are still high, precipitation is low, and ragweed pollen is at it's highest. Don't dare sneeze though because covid has eradicated every other known ailment to mankind. Show any signs of allergies and you are expected to self isolate apparently for the next 2 months through the usual hay fever season.

Fuck you bitch, get out of my face. I've been dealing with this shit for half a century, long before this mask hysteria.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

FBD (08-24-2020), PorkChopSandwiches (08-25-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks

Obvious

After thinking COVID-19 was hoax, US man loses wife to coronavirus

A Florida man who initially claimed the coronavirus was a "fake crisis" has lost his wife to deadly COVID-19.

Brian Hitchens and his wife Erin both caught the virus in May but, swayed by conspiracy theories on Facebook about 5G cellular networks and that coronavirus was a hoax, they did not immediately seek medical help.

After hospitalisation, he recovered, but Ms Hitchens, who was an asthma sufferer, died this month, the BBC reports.

Brian Hitchens, who initially thought the coronavirus was a hoax, has lost this his wife Erin to COVID-19.
    Brian Hitchens, who initially thought the coronavirus was a hoax, has lost this his wife Erin to COVID-19. (Facebook)
    Mr Hitchens made headlines earlier in the pandemic after admitting he had previously considered COVID-19 was a "fake crisis" that was "blown out of proportion".

In early April he said he was sticking with US health advice but that he wasn't afraid of the virus.

"I'm honoring (sic) what our government says to do during this epidemic but I do not fear this virus because I know that my God is bigger than this Virus will ever be," he wrote in one of several social media posts documenting his journey.

In another post on May 12, he revealed he and his wife had contracted the virus, forcing a total rethink.

"Many people still think that the Coronavirus is a fake crisis which at one time I did too and not that I thought it wasn't a real virus going around but at one time I felt that it was blown out of proportion and it wasn't that serious," he wrote.

From Facebook later

I am so thankful for all the doctors that are working so hard to try and help my wife get better and all the nurses that are working hard and everybody putting long hours in a day to help make a patient's day a brighter day. These doctors and nurses and all the hospital staff I am so thankful for. Everybody's been so good all the nurses have just been fantastic. What I love about the attitude of everybody in the hospital is that they treat us like we matter and not as a discarded piece of trash which means so much to me because there's people out there that treat those of us who are sick like where some discarded piece of trash. Everybody's been so kind and merciful and I'm so grateful I'm so blessed to be around such a wonderful Hospital staff. These nurses don't have it easy either as my nurse last night was telling me that sometimes it's really hard leaving work because you're still in your scrubs if you stop somewhere to get gas people will see you in your scrubs and automatically think you've been around covid-19 patients and you get avoided like the plague so lets remember all the nurses and Hospital staff and keep them in your prayers to because they don't have it easy either and if any of you work here at Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center thank you for all that you do.
    https://amp.9news.com.au/article/b27...7-323abc3a2489

3 months to die. Tragicll

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Yesterday was the first day back to school. The grandson's backpack still had the empty package for the mandatory mask.

I had to laugh when I pulled out the "product certificate" label that said "MADE IN CHINA".

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I've already got materials on hand to blast myself with cq & z, should the need arise, because fuck hospitals (hcq is just the synthetic version of cq)

funny part is, that stuff is part of my normal stock and I didnt order anything extra because of the plandemic

speaking of plandemic, that and plandemic part 2 are highly advisable to add to the watch list.

to clarify my position, the virus exists but in reality exponentially less than claimed, I dont trust the numbers in the least since it is painfully obvious the numbers were fucked with....and that's on top of the geriatricide that took place.