26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    Right. I think I know how to solve this little problem
    I've told you a couple times before that you should take a break from these topics, reality is getting a bit too difficult for you it seems. Look inside of yourself and examine why it is that you are reacting so strongly here.

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,103 Times in 59,908 Posts

‘Emperor’ Newsom ripped by famous California residents over COVID-19 Thanksgiving rules

By Lucas Manfredi | Fox News

Celebrities have taken to Twitter to criticize newly revised guidelines unveiled by California Gov. Gavin Newsom and the state's Department of Public Health earlier this month that ban indoor gatherings in order to curb the spread of the coronavirus.

The guidelines, announced ahead of the Thanksgiving holiday, define gatherings as "social situations that bring together people from different households at the same time in a single space or place."

The order requires the host of any private gathering to limit attendance to no more than three households and the duration to no more than two hours. Hosts should ensure guests gather only outdoors and promote physical distancing, frequent hand-washing or sanitizing and the use of masks or face coverings.

In addition, singing, chanting, and shouting are strongly discouraged and should be avoided.

In an Oct. 17 tweet, actor Rob Schneider joked, "Dear Emperor@GavinNewsom, During our allotted 3 family limit this Thanksgiving, if my Aunt comes over, can I throw her a slice of turkey from the window? We promise NOT to sing... we will all just whisper. ‘PLEASE RECALL DIPS--- GAVIN NEWSON!’”

"Full Metal Jacket" actor Adam Baldwin was equally displeased with the restrictions, deeming them "Ridiculously unenforceable" in a tweet that has since been removed, while former game show host Chuck Woolery said Newsom has gone "bonkers" issuing the order.

Country singer Cody Wolfe also removed a tweet blasting the order in which he mockingly said, "Hey @GavinNewsom as a new California resident. I live in a condo. So therefore I can't have my Thanksgiving outside, but its okay I'm coming over to your place to spread some holiday cheer all over your dining room table."

"Oh and as by legal right of the US constitution I'm not wearing a mask as I deem it to be unlawful and unconstitutional," Wolfe added. "You should be impeached for committing treason."

Some celebrities, like character actor Nick Searcy, said they would outright ignore the rules.

"We are having Thanksgiving at my house with a lot of people and@gavinnewsom can kiss my a** and bark at the hole," Searcy tweeted.

Actress Justine Batemen said, "Gavin Newsom, LOFL. No one is listening to you anymore. You have lost your mind."

Comedian Adam Carolla asked, "How many of you sheep are going along with Newsom's Thanksgiving protocols?"

Meanwhile, actor James Woods used the governor's order as an opportunity to call out recent civil unrest in the state that has drawn larger crowds.

"Just make a few signs protesting Trump," Woods said. "Then invite as many people as you want, and you'll have no problem."

The pushback against the guidelines come as coronavirus cases in California have surpassed 912,000 and the death toll related to the virus has reached more than 17,000, according to the latest update from the state.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    he mentions covid-19 and covid-21

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,563 Times in 5,213 Posts
    It's almost like there are two parallel universes.

You have 44000 hospitalisations every day due to covid and someone dies almost every 2 minutes. You've set the world record for daily cases. Are you guys aware of this?

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

You have 44000 hospitalisations every day due to covid and someone dies almost every 2 minutes. You've set the world record for daily cases. Are you guys aware of this?
    when every case of the common cold and any case of flu is treated as a positive case, at some point you've got to realize that the noise has completely overwhelmed the signal and its rather meaningless to discuss positive test cases

good buddy of mine had a cold/flu/temp at the end of last week, he tested positive on monday, 2 days later he's fine like nothing happened. but he was positive! and it was no different than when he gets sick any other year...

yet nobody's talking about the number of deaths any longer,

because the numbers are not significant, that's why...they were only significant when it was the initial tuberculosis assisted wave and the secondary democrat/globalist governor/administrator assisted nursing home wave
    Last edited by FBD; 11-01-2020 at 05:00 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

KevinD (11-01-2020), Teh One Who Knocks (11-01-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts

There's the one that the propagation machine spins to keep sheeple under their control and then there's the one that we live and see everyday.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

FBD (11-01-2020), Teh One Who Knocks (11-01-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

*You have 44000 hospitalisations every day due to covid and someone dies almost every 2 minutes. You've set the world record for daily cases. Are you guys aware of this?
    *Citation needed

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

You don't think that the number of cases reported in this country has anything to do with the fact that we're testing approximately 80 bazillion people per day, every day?

And if you honestly believe the United States has more cases of Wu Flu than China, I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale that you may be interested in.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

FBD (11-02-2020), KevinD (11-02-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,742 Times in 4,207 Posts
    Here's a chart comparing 2020 deaths per day vs an average from 2014-19. You can click individual states as well.

https://public.tableau.com/views/Sta...viz_share_link

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pony For This Useful Post:

FBD (11-02-2020), KevinD (11-02-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    *Citation needed
    Sorry, not per day. It was a late night

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    You don't think that the number of cases reported in this country has anything to do with the fact that we're testing approximately 80 bazillion people per day, every day?

And if you honestly believe the United States has more cases of Wu Flu than China, I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale that you may be interested in.
    Yes, but numbers are numbers

Yes I think China's got it under control. The great walls in an illusion, if there's something bad going on we would know about it.

China has intermittent outbreaks and they clampdown hard

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    There's the one that the propagation machine spins to keep sheeple under their control and then there's the one that we live and see everyday.

there's one where people believe that Covid is a conspiracy to keep people on the control and another where people don't believe that

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    there's one where people believe that Covid is a conspiracy to keep people on the control and another where people don't believe that
    you missed the one where they use covid 19-21-23 to achieve deagle.com's targeted population numbers for the USA and maybe one of us will be left around here to go back and read about you all excoriating me about noticing those large numbers of fema coffin liners

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

Britain Couples living apart banned from having sex unless they’re in bubbles

Elisa Menendez for Metro.co.uk

Single people and couples who do not live together will be banned again from having sex during England’s second national lockdown – unless they have formed a support bubble.

Under the latest strict measures coming into effect from Thursday, people are not allowed to visit friends and family living in other households indoors or in a private garden.

This means overnight stays are strictly off the cards until December 2 when the lockdown period is due to end, unless transmission rates have not successfully dropped.

However, Government guidelines state there are exemptions to the rule if a person is providing childcare and other support, or if a support bubble has been formed.

The new guidelines state: ‘You must not meet socially indoors with family or friends unless they are part of your household – meaning the people you live with – or support bubble.’

‘Overnight stays and holidays away from primary residences will not be allowed- including holidays in the UK and abroad,’ they add.

A support bubble is when one adult who lives alone joins up with one other household. Those in the same bubble will be allowed to enjoy overnight stays at each others’ homes only.

This means couples living separately will not have to deal with weeks or months apart again if they are able to form a support bubble. They will be able to treat each other as if they live in the same household and have close contact with one another.

Guidelines state: ‘A support bubble is a close support network between a household with only one adult in the home (known as a single-adult household) and one other household of any size.’

‘Once you make a support bubble, you should not change who is in your bubble,’ they continue.

Single people and couples who cannot form a support bubble, will only be permitted to meet up outdoors in a public place, such as parks, playgrounds, beaches or in the countryside.

Senior Cabinet minister Michael Gove today admitted the lockdown could be extended beyond December if the R rate is not successfully lowered within the next month.

Former Chief Scientific Adviser Sir Mark Walport also said it is ‘obviously a possibility’ this lockdown could last longer than the first, as restrictions are less severe.

Sir Mark continued: ‘It’s unlikely to come down as fast as it did during the first lockdown, simply because we have got schools open. We have got more people working, and so the social distancing is not quite as much as the last period.’

Boris Johnson last night announced England will be plunged into its second lockdown of the year, forcing all non-essential shops, restaurants and pubs to close from this week for one month.

Schools, nurseries, universities and essential shops – such as supermarkets or pharmacies – will be permitted to stay open.

The public has been ordered to ‘stay at home’ once again and work from home where possible, while an international travel ban has been imposed. Only those travelling abroad for work purposes will be given permission to leave the country.

Businesses have described the latest restrictions as ‘the nightmare before Christmas’ and described the extension of the furlough scheme as a ‘short-term’ fix.

Many have warned it will be much harder for retail and hospitality businesses to survive a second lockdown, as many are already grappling with huge financial losses and called for the Government to tighten up the test and trace system.