Page 49 of 70 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast

Thread: The societal impacts of COVID-19

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Omg. You've truly lost it mate. Think all those labs that have independently come up with a variety of vaccines don't know a little bit about what they're doing?

You're actually a nut case. And I am bringing to suspect a little dumb, possibly too dumb to know that you're dumb. If you weren't such a rampant troll I might have some sympathy for you

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    Omg. You've truly lost it mate. Think all those labs that have independently come up with a variety of vaccines don't know a little bit about what they're doing?
    mRNA gene therapy is not a vaccine. A vaccine that does not contain a virus and was not developed from a virus is not a vaccine, poor friend.

They count on your ignorance

I sincerely hope all of you that are stupid enough to get experimented upon with this not-vaccine do not have any adverse reactions after taking it....sooner, or later.

you dont seem to get it when your argument is completely undercut, and you still run with it anyway, not understanding that your argument has no fookin legs anymore. It is nothing but logical fallacies, appealing to authority, appealing to the masses, appealing to incredulity.
    Last edited by FBD; 02-19-2021 at 03:14 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    when you just keep telling lie after lie, it gets difficult to keep track of which "truth" is "right" at this point in time

Remember when HCQ was a perfect prevention/cure? (In Fauci's own words, before Orange Man was Bad)

and will ya just look at that.....they tell the people not to run the PCR test a million fuggin times and look what the result is

I look forward to when they backtrack on this after we're out of flu season

HONK HONK make sure you keep up with the ever changing definitions so that you too can be up to date on the Newspeak!

they can just keep changing it and changing it and some people will believe whatever's up there, nevermind all the science before Orange Man Bad

so Lost, since the WHO said it, do you believe that immunity from something cannot be gained by prior infection now?
    Last edited by FBD; 02-19-2021 at 05:59 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    here's another one, waiting on the archive to spin it up.

https://archive.is/0qrQY

Doctor notes that
    -most all last year we doctors were told that observed symptoms were good enough for a positive diagnosis
    -PCR test not designed to test for viral infection in this way and they were using it anyway
    -on Inauguration day, WHO & CDC get together and decide that:
    -observed symptoms no longer good enough for a positive diagnosis
    -run rate of PCR tests was too high, we should lower the run rate down to 20 or so as is normal instead of like 40-45 times
    -given what they did on Inauguration day it is guaranteed to vastly lower the amount of positive cases
    -notes the drops in other death categories

well hey how's about that, its almost everything I've been saying....cuz I didnt make this stuff up, I'm going out there and listening to actual experts and professionals.....the ones who arent getting rich off of kickbacks, fraud and graft, and foreign money.
    Last edited by FBD; 02-19-2021 at 07:41 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    mRNA gene therapy is not a vaccine. A vaccine that does not contain a virus and was not developed from a virus is not a vaccine, poor friend.

They count on your ignorance

I sincerely hope all of you that are stupid enough to get experimented upon with this not-vaccine do not have any adverse reactions after taking it....sooner, or later.

you dont seem to get it when your argument is completely undercut, and you still run with it anyway, not understanding that your argument has no fookin legs anymore. It is nothing but logical fallacies, appealing to authority, appealing to the masses, appealing to incredulity.
    Ok, time to put you on ice for a while

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lost in melb. For This Useful Post:

The Monk (02-20-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I cant take being told I'm wrong and being shown exactly how with quotes from several relevant experts in the field as well as excerpts from the WHO & CDC where they admit FBD is right, so its time to plug my ears and go lalalalala so I dont hear any more things the TV doesnt like
    expected behavior

Last edited by FBD; 02-20-2021 at 01:07 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    What has happened to my thread?
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RBP For This Useful Post:

KevinD (02-21-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RBP View Post
    Quantity not quality

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Some people dont like what actual experts have to say, and think that clowns paid off by china using appeal to authority fallacies are sufficient to discard eons of conventional wisdom on the subject and lock down the planet

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Melbourne crowd’s ‘disgraceful’ act mars Australian Open final

A chorus of boos echoed around Rod Laver Arena before Novak Djokovic and Daniil Medvedev addressed the crowd following the Australian Open final.
    Djokovic secured an incredible ninth title at Melbourne Park — his 18th career grand slam crown — by thumping Medvedev in straight sets as he put on a masterclass in the Victorian capital.

Tennis Australia chair Jayne Hrdlicka took to the stage during the post-match ceremony on Sunday night and wouldn’t have been expecting the backlash that erupted over some of her comments.

After congratulating the two athletes, Hrdlicka thanked several groups and individuals while also addressing the coronavirus pandemic.

Needless to say, a few of her remarks were not well received by the Melbourne crowd.

The first moment which spurred a negative reaction was Hrdlicka’s mention of the recent COVID-19 vaccine rollout.

“It’s been a time of heartfelt challenge. It’s been a time of deep loss and extraordinary sacrifice for everyone,” Hrdlicka said.....ct'd

https://amp.news.com.au/sport/tennis...b2b9e26bdd9902

Entitled wankers that watch tennis. It's partially why I don't go anymore.

Cricket reporter Danyal Rasool tweeted: “Booing the Victorian government, one of the few in the world that actually took the measures that made it possible for them to sit in the crowd to boo in the first place, is a next-level self-awareness fail.”

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lost in melb. For This Useful Post:

The Monk (02-22-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,815 Times in 6,371 Posts
    What thread was that :

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Entitled wankers that watch tennis. It's partially why I don't go anymore.
    I applauded this and was glad to see that there's some Aussies with their heads on straight in this matter

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,815 Times in 6,371 Posts
    'The people we lost were extraordinary.' Joe Biden remembers the 500,000 COVID dead with candlelit ceremony at the White House and lowers flags to half staff to start five days of mourning for grim milestone

The US hit the historic and tragic milestone of over 500,000 COVID-19 deaths on Monday

At the White House Joe Biden ordered flags to half staff for five days of mourning and held a candlelit moment of silence, praying for the dead

500 candles were lit on the South Portico of the White House where Biden led a moment's silence with First Lady Jill Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris and Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff

He spoke just before it to mourn the lost, and say that the nation must also support those left behind

'You're going to be okay,' he said, speaking directly to those who have lost someone to COVID, referencing his own experience of loss

'Today we mark a truly grim heart breaking milestone,' he said. 'We often hear people described as ordinary Americans. There's no such thing. The people we lost were extraordinary.'

Despite the grim news there were glimmers of hope with hospitalizations and infections both down, and vaccinations increasing

But Dr Anthony Fauci warned that Americans could be wearing masks into 2022 despite infections falling 60% in a month

17. The Following User Says Thank You to The Monk For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (02-23-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    leaky leaky time......as if there wasnt enough reason to reject being an mRNA guinea pig already...huge quality issues with the mRNA

> 22-50% of RNA is fragmented and will encode other proteins than intended (could make you infertile)
    > no data available regarding reproductive organs, if some side effects arise, then they will start testing on animals to see if the concern is plausible in a later stage
    > production: different colored batches are of different quality (or RNA integrity), this has to be kept secret from the public
    >viral genome has not been isolated by Pfizer, the entire vaccine is based on a Chinese (propably fake) computer generated template of the genome
    > all tests have been made against the Chinese generated genome template and not the virus itself

>24hrs after first injection of one of the vaccines a 6-11.3% reduction in total body weight was observed. They did not alter the food intake (the same amount of food was given to the rats before and after vaccination)
    >skin around injection sites of both vaccines was thickened/ enlarged with excess fluid with redness present. Was reversible.
    >Spleen enlarged by up to 60% with both vaccines. Reversible, but organ swelling is not a great thing and has lasting effects in some cases
    >Lymph nodes swelling (normal in most vaccines, but again swelling is not a good thing to happen if you can avoid it)
    >significant immune response was observed and noted as being "likely linked to- and expected to a certian degree for- the test substance (I believe they mean it was the bodies response to covid, not the vaccine)
    >enlarged liver in females
    >not nice things happening at injection site (healthy tissue being replaced with scar tissue, excess fluid appearing under skin, but they dont say to what extent or if it was reversible
    >increase in number of cells found in the bone marrow
    >Excess plasma in lymph nodes
    >increase in the activity of the spleen
    >extra vessels were being made around ports leading into or out of the liver, partial to full reversal
    >lowered number of immature red blood cells as well as mature red blood cells
    >huge increase in number of large cells that could not be identified as anything specific
    >huge increase in all White blood cell types
    >increase in clotting agents in blood (my guess is that its the bodies response to lowered red blood cells, its things its loosing blood and needs to plug a wound somewhere)
    >reversible increase in inflammatory agents as well
    >increase in other blood proteins other than fibrinogen
    >increase in markers in the blood that indicate a heart attack

all tests have been made against the Chinese generated genome template and not the virus itself......nobody has a fuggin copy of the virus to compare it to, lol

so what we see from these and other letters is that there's big quality issues....that got talked about, and promptly swept away because we have to hit everyone with it as quickly as possible, nevermind these side effects, we (pharma) dont care because we're exempt from any responsibility for bad side effects
    Last edited by FBD; 02-23-2021 at 09:20 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    LMAO I just heard someone call believers in this hoax Branch Covidians