Nothing to report

Any complaints and immediate upgrade to luxury suite

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,096 Times in 59,906 Posts

Coronavirus Scotland: Shocking ‘Glasgow’ shop sign demands customers TAKE OFF face coverings before entering

David Irvine - The Scottish Sun

A SHOCKING 'Glasgow' shop sign demands customers TAKE OFF face coverings before entering the store.

The shop, believed to be in Glasgow, has gone viral after a picture of the sign was posted online.

It comes just one day after the Scottish Government made face coverings mandatory in shops.

The "gross and terrifying" note to shoppers read: "No facemasks allowed in store.

"Lower your mask or go somewhere else.

"Stop listening 2 your Gov't, they're dumbasses.

"This is the store polict for our employees safety.

"Please comply or go somewhere else."

The snap, uploaded to a Reddit thread titled 'Trashy', appears to show a bin in the background with the Glasgow City Council and People Make Glasgow signs.

The exact location of the shop is not yet known.

Social media users blasted the shocking sign as they questioned the reasoning behind the policy.

One said: "Gross and terrifying but I would rather they put a sign up that indicated they were stupid and dangerous than having to walk in to find out."

Another wrote: "Seems like an obvious reason to shut the place down honestly.

"Its clearly a danger to the public and should be treated as such. Their ignorance shouldn't be at the cost of our safety."

A third commented: "Did they reveal the logic used to explain how customers wearing masks is dangerous for employees?"

But one defended the shop's decision as they wrote: "I don’t mind to be honest. I wouldn’t want to give them my business. It’s their policy."

Another hit back: "Private property. They can make their own rules."

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

KevinD (07-18-2020), RBP (07-13-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

Australia You Can Now Buy This Iconic ‘1.5 Metres, C*nt’ Hoodie To Remind People To Social Distance

By Lavender Baj - Pedestrian.tv

Looking for a unique way to remind people to adhere to social distancing? Well, look no further than this man at Bunnings, who has gone viral for his iconic “1.5 metres, c*nt” hoodie.

Captured shopping at Melbourne’s Northland Bunnings store, the hoodie eloquently reminds you to keep your bloody distance. 1.5 metres, to be precise.

Obviously, if you’re in Melbourne, you should be staying home wherever possible. But if you *do* need to leave the house, you might want to invest in one of these to remind people to stay at least 1.5m away.

The photo quickly went viral on the r/straya and r/melbourne subreddits, with many replying with their own anecdotes of people blatantly ignoring social distancing protocol.

“I needed one of these jumpers at Aldi the other day, can’t believe there are still daft bastards crowding you at the checkout,” one redditor shared.

“Given people’s lack of distancing in the area, I’m surprised they’re not giving these hoodies away for free,” another added.

For the measly price of $69.99, you too can rock a “1.5 metres c*nt” hoodie, courtesy of Far Kew Emporium (get it? Far Kew). If you *really* want people to stay out of your personal space, you can also get a “two metres, c*nt” option.

Or, if you’re feeling a little more PG, they have a “1.5 metres, idiot” version as part of their coronavirus survival range, which also includes a “don’t fucking touch me” shirt and other clever merch items. You know, because even a pandemic is an excuse for a slogan tee.

While the merch is all a bit of fun, the actual coronavirus *really* not fun. Restrictions vary from state to state, but please try your hardest to abide by them.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (07-16-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,561 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Ha, my first thought was that would be a hit Australia

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Last edited by lost in melb.; 07-18-2020 at 12:46 AM.

Shelter Dweller In Training Placid's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    David Irvine - The Scottish Sun

A SHOCKING 'Glasgow' shop sign demands customers TAKE OFF face coverings before entering the store.

The shop, believed to be in Glasgow, has gone viral after a picture of the sign was posted online.

It comes just one day after the Scottish Government made face coverings mandatory in shops.

The "gross and terrifying" note to shoppers read: "No facemasks allowed in store.

"Lower your mask or go somewhere else.

"Stop listening 2 your Gov't, they're dumbasses.

"This is the store polict for our employees safety.

"Please comply or go somewhere else."

The snap, uploaded to a Reddit thread titled 'Trashy', appears to show a bin in the background with the Glasgow City Council and People Make Glasgow signs.

The exact location of the shop is not yet known.

Social media users blasted the shocking sign as they questioned the reasoning behind the policy.

One said: "Gross and terrifying but I would rather they put a sign up that indicated they were stupid and dangerous than having to walk in to find out."

Another wrote: "Seems like an obvious reason to shut the place down honestly.

"Its clearly a danger to the public and should be treated as such. Their ignorance shouldn't be at the cost of our safety."

A third commented: "Did they reveal the logic used to explain how customers wearing masks is dangerous for employees?"

But one defended the shop's decision as they wrote: "I don’t mind to be honest. I wouldn’t want to give them my business. It’s their policy."

Another hit back: "Private property. They can make their own rules."

Fuck me! The Scots have also lost the plot!

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    Says a lot for what the level of a college education is worth...............

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    By Lavender Baj - Pedestrian.tv

Looking for a unique way to remind people to adhere to social distancing? Well, look no further than this man at Bunnings, who has gone viral for his iconic “1.5 metres, c*nt” hoodie.

Captured shopping at Melbourne’s Northland Bunnings store, the hoodie eloquently reminds you to keep your bloody distance. 1.5 metres, to be precise.

Obviously, if you’re in Melbourne, you should be staying home wherever possible. But if you *do* need to leave the house, you might want to invest in one of these to remind people to stay at least 1.5m away.

The photo quickly went viral on the r/straya and r/melbourne subreddits, with many replying with their own anecdotes of people blatantly ignoring social distancing protocol.

“I needed one of these jumpers at Aldi the other day, can’t believe there are still daft bastards crowding you at the checkout,” one redditor shared.

“Given people’s lack of distancing in the area, I’m surprised they’re not giving these hoodies away for free,” another added.

For the measly price of $69.99, you too can rock a “1.5 metres c*nt” hoodie, courtesy of Far Kew Emporium (get it? Far Kew). If you *really* want people to stay out of your personal space, you can also get a “two metres, c*nt” option.

Or, if you’re feeling a little more PG, they have a “1.5 metres, idiot” version as part of their coronavirus survival range, which also includes a “don’t fucking touch me” shirt and other clever merch items. You know, because even a pandemic is an excuse for a slogan tee.

While the merch is all a bit of fun, the actual coronavirus *really* not fun. Restrictions vary from state to state, but please try your hardest to abide by them.

I went to my local Bunnings yesterday and when entering the store, I was told by an employee that I had to go out again as I had come in through the "Exit Only" . I complied but then noticed an employee entering the same "exit only".... when I questioned this, I was told he was only doing his job. Double Standards..... I complained to management and they don't see the problem .... employees are not poublic so are presumably immune. Fuck wits.

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    Getting tasted today. I got sent home after a determination that I had a "high risk exposure" at work. So of course the wife has to work from home and get tested also.
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RBP For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (07-18-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RBP View Post
    Getting tasted today. I got sent home after a determination that I had a "high risk exposure" at work. So of course the wife has to work from home and get tested also.
    How does that work? Do they actually cut a piece of you off and give to someone to taste or does a medical person just come over and lick your arm or something?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (07-18-2020), RBP (07-18-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,742 Times in 4,207 Posts
    How does that work? Do they actually cut a piece of you off and give to someone to taste or does a medical person just come over and lick your arm or something?
    They do the Hind Lick.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Pony For This Useful Post:

RBP (07-18-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RBP View Post
    How terribly compliant of you

18. The Following User Says Thank You to lost in melb. For This Useful Post:

RBP (07-18-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pony View Post
    They do the Hind Lick.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lost in melb. For This Useful Post:

KevinD (07-18-2020), RBP (07-18-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    Buncha jerks.
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

RBP (07-18-2020)