Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: UFC Fight Island: Octagon on the beach, world class facilities and the best fighters

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,822 Times in 3,934 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    Is McGregor done now? Do you think he'll retire?
    Who knows with him, he's retired like 5 times now But I do think the days of Mcgregor hype are waning, he's had his time and its past.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    i think he still is a big draw regardless and the answer to all of life's questions: money $

3. The Following User Says Thank You to deebakes For This Useful Post:

FBD (01-25-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I hate it when a fighter gets a really good shot in, stuns their opponent, then they go....ok....if I just sit here and watch for a minute, I should be able to get another good shot in

This happened with Usman vs Burns, first round Burns stuns the fuck out of Usman, doesnt go after him, when he halfass does, winds up on his back and Usman is standing....for the next two entire minutes. All I wanted was for Usman to lose I dont bet on this shit, I just dont like that fookin guy

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkChopSandwiches View Post
    sad, sad, sad that Dana White is even thinking about doing Dustin vs Connor 3. who the hell wants to see that, aside from Connor?

/khabib laugh.jpg

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    sad, sad, sad that Dana White is even thinking about doing Dustin vs Connor 3. who the hell wants to see that, aside from Connor?

/khabib laugh.jpg
    He wants that money. But, I would watch another match, they are at 1 to 1.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkChopSandwiches View Post
    He wants that money. But, I would watch another match, they are at 1 to 1.
    They should just feed Connor to Charles Olivera....I dont see how his performance against Porier in any way shape or form would call for a rematch, and their first meetup was so long ago and in a different weight class, its entirely irrelevant. I see that as newb Connor KO newb Porier, but seasoned Porier so thoroughly put "seasoned" Connor to shame that fuggin Mcgregor should just be hanging his head in shame instead of asking for a rematch. Everyone should be laughing at him asking for a rematch!

but yeah, moneys

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Black Beast adds another KO to his UFC KO record! That was one hell of an uppercut, goodnight Curtis! Biggest main event upset (+350) since Bisping beat Rockhold at ufc199 (+400.)

that Zahabi dude had a great ko also

Ozzy Casey Oneil goes 8-0 for her UFC debut

Tom Aspinall looked really good against Arlovski....+1600 on Aspinall winning via sub, lol

Chris Daukus is a beast, and that dude's a cop, pity da foo that doesnt pull over for him
    Last edited by FBD; 02-21-2021 at 01:13 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    3 champ matches:
    In the 4th, looked like Yan was trying to time Sterling getting up, but since 2 seconds before, ref warned Yan that Sterling was downed with 1 knee and 1 hand on the ground...Sterling picks up his hand, but not quite his knee, before eating Yan's knee.

ref treats this as intentional and dq's yan, gives belt to Sterling even though Sterling was getting his ass absolutely whipped. Sterling won rd 1 on volume, but every time Yan hit him, he went flying 3 feet back. You heard these little taps for Sterling's hits, Yan's were these mad cracks that reverberated around the Apex. Sterling was going to get TKO'd in the 5th, no question. Rematch is not going to go well for Aljo.

this one wasnt even close, as expected the look on her face after taking that first big shot from Nunes....priceless (cant find that pic tho)

adesanya vs blachowicz was a good, close match. I cant believe the judges only gave adesanya one round, just about everyone had it tied going into the 5th, and its absolute insanity that a 10-8 was handed out. like Dana said in the afterstuff, 10-8s are for ass whoopins....we didnt get any of that here. Blachowicz took Adesanya down halfway through the 4th after Adesanya appeared to be winning that rd, but Izzy couldnt get up from it. In the 5th, Blachowicz was able to do it again and take Izzy down - did enough to keep the ref from standing them up, kept busy enough that the ref never threatened to - but the handful of shots he landed while keeping Adesanya in half guard werent anything deserving of a 10-8.

Oh, and Thiago Santos.....is simply not the fighter he once was before his knees were destroyed fighting Jon Jones. Its a pity because without that injury, Santos was going to beat Jones. But now, the way he moves...just not there anymore, neither are his kicks.

Islam Machachev is looking to be pretty much Khabib II....he was calling Tony Ferguson out after the win, saying he's crazy and he wants to help him retire.

Good opportunity for Tony though....he should tell the russians sure I'll fight Islam, and if I win, then Fathead comes to the octagon with me!
    Last edited by FBD; 03-08-2021 at 01:15 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I hate it when I'm irritated that I even bothered watching a fight. Fuck you Brunson, you are boring as fuck to watch and stop talking about your win over Shabazyan because that only happened because you poked the fuck out of his eye and the ref didnt see it. And fuck you too Kevin Holland, you're supposed to act like a professional and actually fight instead of just shit talk Bruson while he's laying on top of you holding you down the whole match.

2/3 of the time you're better off watching the prelims and fuck the main card, at least those people fight like their job is on the line.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    38 is too old to fight, both Stipe and Woodley showed that in spades last night. too bad I wasnt hanging out with my buddy who likes to bet, I would have told him to bet on a Luque submission at 8:1

Absolutely brutal KO by Sean Omalley...he almost KO'd Almeida in the first, and started to walk away from it, Almeida gets back up....this next time in the second, he blasts him down again and Omalley starts to walk away again and when he sees him start to get back up, pounds him one from orbit unconscious. Omalley is great to watch, very very creative.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CHRIS WEIDMAN!!!!!! He Anderson Silva'd his leg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then stepped on it!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was the only one watching when it happened, and they all came running to see just what the hell actually made FBD yell My buddy got queasy and had to take 5 outside

Brutal night at the UFC last night, holy shit! Wild main card.

Anthony Smith kicks Jimmy Crute's leg retarded with 1 kick to the point he cant even walk on it for the next 5 minutes, TKO
    Weidman's career ends
    Valentina put the predicted absolute beating on the little Brazilian boy
    Rose lands a beautiful kick to the jaw and shuts the chinaman's lights out
    Masvidal sleeps on Usman, gets KTFO'd with a beautiful fake left right blast that reminded me of when Sean O'malley ko'd Eddie Wineland.

Here's weidman ending his career for the sick bastads out there
    https://i.4cdn.org/xs/1619319351596.webm

Rose ko's weili
    https://i.4cdn.org/pol/1619361806238.webm
    Last edited by FBD; 04-25-2021 at 04:35 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    that was gross :vomit:

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,770 Times in 4,009 Posts
    What, you didn't get a kick out of watching that?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Godfather For This Useful Post:

FBD (04-26-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    What, you didn't get a kick out of watching that?
    I always loves me some good crackin humor!

its much more of a shock when you're watching it live
    Last edited by FBD; 04-26-2021 at 01:39 PM.