Thread: Minneapolis masseur accused of sexual assault, admits to groping 50 men: report

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,096 Times in 59,906 Posts

Lifestyle Minneapolis masseur accused of sexual assault, admits to groping 50 men: report

By Joshua Rhett Miller - New York Post

A masseur in Minneapolis allegedly sexually assaulted two clients and admitted to inappropriately touching at least 50 men, authorities said.

Benjamin A. Lamb, 65, was charged Tuesday in Hennepin County District Court for two incidents while working at Men’s Spa Salon, where he allegedly claimed to have picked up on the carnal desires of some customers, the Star Tribune reports.

“The defendant stated that he receives a ‘perception’ from a client and proceeds to touch them in their private areas because he thought they would enjoy it,” court documents read, according to the paper. “The defendant admitted that some men probably did not want to be fondled.”

Lamb, of St. Paul, is accused of victimizing the two men at the spa in 2016 and 2019.

One of the alleged victims told police on Nov. 2 that he was assaulted while receiving a massage from Lamb, according to the outlet.

A criminal complaint alleges Lamb touched the man’s genitals, prompting him to freeze up and leaving him unable to react. The client then drove home and called police, the paper reports.

An investigation then revealed that another man had previously told police that Lamb had touched him inappropriately during a massage in May 2016, again leaving him unable to react.

Police responded to the spa at the time and interviewed Lamb, who denied the accusation. Court documents did not indicate why Lamb wasn’t charged at the time, the newspaper reports.

But authorities claim Lamb has now admitted to touching 50 men inappropriately, according to the report. It’s unclear where those alleged incidents took place.

A Yelp review by a man who visited the spa in late 2016 warned others to stay away from the business, claiming a “creepy” man rubbed him down.

“The man doing the massage is super creepy,” the man wrote in December 2016. “I can confirm that while rubbing [my] back with one hand, more than once he tried to reach very close to inappropriate areas with the other. I was very uncomfortable and quite shocked honestly.”

Lamb worked at the salon — which bills itself as “most definitely not your grandfather’s barbershop!” — for about six years prior to his termination on Jan. 2, an attorney for the business told the Star Tribune.

Other workers at the spa had no idea of the allegations until they were contacted by police, attorney Marshall Tanick said.

“The spa certainly does not condone or tolerate this kind of behavior,” Tanick said.

Minneapolis police declined to comment on the case, citing an active investigation, the Star Tribune reports.

The spa did not immediately return a request for comment Wednesday.

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts
    This is why I only get a massage from a female, they never touch my dick