By Sophie Roberts, Lifestyle and Travel Editor - The Daily Star

A mum “can’t be bothered to homeschool” her kids during lockdown.

Carla Bellucci, who famously boasted about getting a nose job on the NHS in the past, wants her teenagers to focus on becoming internet celebrities instead.

The 38-year-old, from Hertfordshire, believes social media is “where the money” is.

So she’s been making her 15-year-old Tanisha and 12-year-old Jayden take pictures of her that she can post online.

She told Fabulous : "I decided my kids were going to use this time to focus on becoming famous and helping me with my career by taking snaps of me.”

Carla added “if teachers can’t be bothered to run lessons on Zoom”, she has no plans to either.

Carla can't be bothered to homeschool her kids during lockdown

The mum explained: "I don’t care they haven’t done a scrap of home learning since lockdown was called.

"They have matured, become more self-confident and focussed their goals on being TikTok, YouTube or Insta stars and that’s a proper career and where the money is.”

It’s not the first time Carla has spoken about plans for Tanisha’s future.

Previously, the parent said her daughter relies on looks rather than getting a school education.

Carla told Closer magazine: "Tanisha isn't the most academic of girls, so I don't really care about her education, unlike with my boys."

She added: "She will need to rely on her looks to get on in life so she will need to be perfect.

“Ugly people get nowhere these days.”

The mum explained she supports her daughter’s quest to look like Kim Kardashian in the future – and would rather she was on Love Island than became a lawyer.

On a recent episode of ITV’s This Morning, Carla added: “All she wants to do is become a model and I know everything there is about that.

“I’m not the most academic person in the world but then how hard can it be?

“When we’ve finished boring lessons we practise posing and pouting.”

Carla practices posing with her kids instead of teaching them traditionally

The mum’s homeschooling comments are likely to spark backlash.

But if they’re anything like her previous scandals, she’s unlikely to be fazed about the critics.

Last year, Carla admitted to faking depression for an NHS nose job.

She claimed: “I went to my GP, flirted with him, and he told me exactly what to do.

“The funny thing is I’ve never had depression, never been prescribed medication for it or had any therapy.

“They didn’t check a thing…

“I wanted a perfect nose and I’ve got one.

“I don’t care what people say. Some might think I’m milking the system but that’s what it’s there for.”