by Chelsea Johnson - WJAC NBC 6

Clearfield, PA — Billy's Burgerland resumed dine in services a week before moving into the green phase. Since then, the owner tells me a man threw a bottle of sewage in front of her restaurant in retaliation to that decision.

It happened around 10:30 this morning when Priscilla Brown, owner of Billy's Burgerland, said a man asked one of her waitresses if they were in compliance with the CDC's guidelines.

She said the waitress said they're doing the best we can.

Then she said the man threw a mountain dew bottle full of sewage in front of her restaurant and replied let's see if you get any customers now.

After the waitress yelled at the man to leave, the man said that he'll be back everyday until you close.

Since reopening her dining room a week before moving into the green phase, Browns said business has been booming.

She said she has gotten backlash on social media for reopening but nothing like this.

Brown contacted police but since then the culprit hasn't been found.

"I said to my husband the virus is scary but so is that. Anybody that can do that to someone is a scary person,." said Brown.

If anyone has any information about this incident you're asked to call Lawrence Township Police